This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Question: On the day 1 release game, there will be no "get best teams" option and all the other teams will have generic players since there is no academy released yet?
Maybe not you, but maybe someone has it...:spy:spy

Should we expect a gameplay today? :) @WealeyH

You do know that the beta testers have been knighted for their services to the development of cricket games? Word is that Ross has done the ceremony himself as the queen was busy, and used his GM bat to knight them. Please address them correctly like Sir @WealeyH and just maybe your wish will come true....lol:lol:lol:lol:p;)

You do know that the beta testers have been knighted for their services to the development of cricket games? Word is that Ross has done the ceremony himself as the queen was busy, and used his GM bat to knight them. Please address them correctly like Sir @WealeyH and just maybe your wish will come true....lol:lol:lol:lol:p;)
I can unequivocally say it definitely was not a gm

Does Jonny Bairstow have a licensed bat in the beta? I know he's with Adidas, but is batting with a blank bat atm. Could be waiting for a new release or is between brands.

Maybe not you, but maybe someone has it...:spy:spy

It looks like you do have access to ashes academy. Awesome!!! Could you prioritize making Pakistan national team, players, kit, bats etc? because they are the best bowling team and they have recently trashed many sides including Srilanka, WI, England, South Africa, India and now its NZ turn!!!

Last edited:
Obviously he has pre access to the academy so when it launches all the good stuff he makes is top front of centre of get best. People have criticised last years get best because it wasn't. There was a masters dossier course multi page thread detailing who and what order u had to download things to get the proper non dupe most authentic academy experience. If you didn't and simply loaded up and pressed get best u didn't get 'the best'. People have complained (and subsequently shot down by some) in this thread that some players from DBC17 didn't look like their real life counterparts. Llewelynfs creations are simply unrivalled and will make Ashes burn any cricket game before it

@Llewelynf i have recently traded in Dbc17 as i got a very good price for it.

I am now thinking of buying it again as i had loads of your creations in it LOL.

I just wanted to ask if Ashes Cricket has enough improvements in the editor compared to Dbc17, because if it does then i might aswell wait for the new game to release instead.

I looks like you do have access to ashes academy. Awesome!!! Could you prioritize making Pakistan national team, players, kit, bats etc? because they are the best bowling team and they have recently trashed many sides including Srilanka, WI, England, South Africa, India and now its NZ turn!!!

Could you prioritise creating me because I once got bowled by a schoolgirl, and then a guy with one arm in the same weekend.

Hi there!

Just checked the videos. It looks great. I'm very glad that the old controls are still valid since I'm not at all fan of front button play.
I like the analog stick for foot work / shot and bowling.

One question though, since other than England and Australia, rest of the teams are unlicensed. Will we be able to download the rosters via the same academy which was used in DBC17?
Or there is any other way to have that on day 1?

Thanks,

Lohit

Users who are viewing this thread