This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is it possible to add economy rate under bowler stats , when the bowler career bowling is shown during the match?

Victoria50

School Cricketer
Just few questions
Can we download international teams and domestic teams in the game
Can you play domestic season either aus or England
Are their batting or bowling celebrations
Does the academy have more features and can you make the players look more realistic eg other teams
Can you play late cuts

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@WealeyH @blockerdave @grkrama

What is the most surprising and interesting addition in career mode you guys noticed?

Which you feel truly as an X factor of career mode?

Stats are like DBC 14 is highly positive :cheers

Career isn' really a mode I have played a lot in any game. (Which surprised me as pre dbc14 I was very excited about career.)

So i can't really comment other than to say ckub matches being 3 day rather than t20 is the major change

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I have a question regarding stadium creator. Can we duplicate the licensed stadiums to change sponsors? Because if we could I'd duplicate grounds like the MCG and put big bash ads around the ground and use the new duplicate for big bash rather than playing a game with Mangellan or gillette sponsorship

Victoria50

School Cricketer
Is advancing button the same as db14 and if you miss the ball can slide your foot back instead of turning around

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Honestly, that's not the kind of thing I even notice.

1. What about late cuts? and leg flicks in spin bowling to which the keeper has some superhuman reactions and catch it or now it's realistic?

2. Do the AI provide you more opportunities to play backfoot shot except the pull, hook and Square cuts because while playing AI we usually don't get an opportunity to play backfoot punches to the off side. We all know these are some real cricket shots but we usually don't the get opportunity use this. How is it now? @WealeyH @Llewelynf

By the way, thanks for the updates and gameplay, Keep the videos a bit limited so we on our own could use it and enjoy.

Otherwise, it'll kill our excitements while buying and playing the game I hope most of us would agree with it.

Users who are viewing this thread