This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Mondy

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It might have been asked already so apologies in advance but - in career mode is their dynamic team line-ups and if you’re marked as an opener can the AI choose to put you in lower in the order?

Also are you dropped on bad form?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not sure how @blocker and others use the camera of the wk view though - was struggling to see the ball from the spinners in the ashes video but good effort if you can use it. I'm a main broadcast batsman and really liked that camera in DBC17. Yes it's not as fluid as TV cameras but you can't really expect that either. Loving dynamic weather so far - more videos of that would be appreciated

there is a transparent keeper option in all the games.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just adding to the replies to say I preordered the moment I saw the stats screen alone
The moment I was confirmed that stats bug is fixed in career mode I preordered

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
DRS video please.

@BigAntStudios @MattW is this thread a part of PR campaign as well ? This thread has answered most of what most people wanted to know. With still 9 days to go for the release, is it still more news of Ashes to come ?
In cricketing terms, the slog over (last week) is yet to come.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is a thread to sell the game to forum members now..;)

All this time it was creating awareness about the product across, now its time for people to know how awesome they have made the Ashes...Its not a DBC 17 2.0 in any way..That has been established..

Its start of a new series, a fresh and enhanced approach to cricket gaming and a future which is going to be the best CRICKET SIMULATION in the history of cricket gaming...:D

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@blockerdave @grkrama @WealeyH

Is it possible to view the snicko meter or the other elements of the DRS at will (ie without taking a review)? E.g. how we can get the ball tracker at will through the options menu.
I have been looking forward to this since DBC14. Would be nice to have some sort of confirmation (even if it's a "No") so that I can strike that off my list.

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
nope :( believe me this is one of the most requested features in the beta!
Has there been much improvement to the DRS system? I never felt that their was much use for it as umpire decisions were almost always correct. Would be great to see umpires make more mistakes

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Has there been much improvement to the DRS system? I never felt that their was much use for it as umpire decisions were almost always correct. Would be great to see umpires make more mistakes
Yeah pretty much.

In my case if the umpire has given out / not out for caught behind or bad pad it always remind the same 100 out of 100 times.
For LBWs 98 times out of 100 umpires decision stays. It’s good as well as bad in some ways. BA umpiring is eliminating the human errors from the game :p[DOUBLEPOST=1509980233][/DOUBLEPOST]Is new ICC rules applied for the game ?

Strong1

Club Cricketer
England with the Edge!

Thats your Sunday fix!!
Great game superb work
Just one thing bothered me a little bit is At 14:25 in 19.2 over of moeen ali Maxwell flicks the ball
And it went all the way for four
Should it be ?

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
1. What about late cuts? and leg flicks in spin bowling to which the keeper has some superhuman reactions and catch it or now it's realistic?

2. Do the AI provide you more opportunities to play backfoot shot except the pull, hook and Square cuts because while playing AI we usually don't get an opportunity to play backfoot punches to the off side. We all know these are some real cricket shots but we usually don't the get opportunity use this. How is it now? @WealeyH @Llewelynf

By the way, thanks for the updates and gameplay, Keep the videos a bit limited so we on our own could use it and enjoy.

Otherwise, it'll kill our excitements while buying and playing the game I hope most of us would agree with it.

BUMP!

Reactions: DAP

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
By the way, thanks for the updates and gameplay, Keep the videos a bit limited so we on our own could use it and enjoy.

Otherwise, it'll kill our excitements while buying and playing the game I hope most of us would agree with it.

Surely if you don't want to see it, don't watch it? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread