This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
K mate.I think they will sort out these bugs before the release.i am not critising them bro just I mentioning that bugs to fix it before release.....We are waiting for u next gameplay.great work bro

you guys are so lucky wealey is making the videos, not me. I'd stop putting them out because of you and your sort.

the point of this thread (and the videos) wasn't a reveal all, just an attempt to show some more info and stop negativity. in that sense job done.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
you guys are so lucky wealey is making the videos, not me. I'd stop putting them out because of you and your sort.

the point of this thread (and the videos) wasn't a reveal all, just an attempt to show some more info and stop negativity. in that sense job done.

Hence why iv only shown Test match gameplay and nothing really else. To give you guys a feel of what the game is all about!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hence why iv only shown Test match gameplay and nothing really else. To give you guys a feel of what the game is all about!

actually I'm loving your vids I've only been able to play on lower settings on a small screen so I'm getting as much of a treat as others :)

winds me up when people like that other numpty are mindlessly prattling on about "bugs".

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Blocker chill man.

Rhone

International Cricketer
We will get the opportunity to report bugs and provide feedback on the game once we have purchased and played it. I'm sure there will be some and i'm sure the majority of confirmed bugs will be looked into, but this isn't really the time or the place is it?

If you notice 'bugs' in any of the videos being released in this thread why don't you make a note of them, check that they are still present after release and day 1 patch, and then report them in the Ashes Cricket Bugs thread which i am sure will be created after the games official release. Just don't bang on about them in this thread!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
People also don't actually know what a bug is.

Something like pitches being tweaked resulting in the pitches not being saved is a bug.

A commentator that doesn't announce a 50 is not a bug.

If you saw our spreadsheet of bugs and the feedback given with fix priority etc you would realise that no stone goes unturned.

Simply put in an effort to fit in as much as you guys would like, bugs crop up, some will be there on release.

It's your choice to accept why they may be there and have a bit of patience as they are already being worked on.

Or you can kick off about your consumer rights and demand refunds and claim that Big Ant don't care etc.

Me personally can see past a few bugs and enjoy the quality game that is in front of me!

sam1013

School Cricketer
I hope this hasn't already been brought up (I don't think it has) but from some of the videos it looks like off spinners still bowl from over the wicket to left handers and I'm assuming this would mean that left arm spinners would also by default start from over the wicket to right handers. Is this the case? Just something small that bugged me about the last game that takes away from the realism slightly.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I hope this hasn't already been brought up (I don't think it has) but from some of the videos it looks like off spinners still bowl from over the wicket to left handers and I'm assuming this would mean that left arm spinners would also by default start from over the wicket to right handers. Is this the case? Just something small that bugged me about the last game that takes away from the realism slightly.

What do you mean? You can choose over or around and what angle you want?

Just like an offie would in real life.

Bowling over the wicket to a leftie also isn't unheard of for an offspinner?

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks a lot man for uploading these gameplays for us....But there is a bug in this gameplay video.
1. When Smith hit boundary during his 46 run to reach 50,there is no announcement of his half century by the commentator.this is the bug present in DBC 17 nd now these big any is continuing this bug in ashes also.
2. If the batsmen hit boundary(4s) nd if the ball reach the boundary slowly then the replay of that shot will be late I.e the shot will not be shown in the replay,the replay will start from ball moving on the ground.

This bigant done a great work to bring the ashes cricket game to the market.but they are not focussing on this kind of bugs which are already present in their previous dbc17 game.....Then how we can trust them the new kind of bugs will not arise in ashes cricket game.so before the release they should rectify the every bug in this game.so that there will be better response from public for them for future coming games.

This is why we can't have nice things...

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
People who are not buying this game on day one, let me know what kind of videos you guys would like to see. I'll upload them as soon as possible.

sam1013

School Cricketer
What do you mean? You can choose over or around and what angle you want?

Just like an offie would in real life.

Bowling over the wicket to a leftie also isn't unheard of for an offspinner?

I mean as default for the AI when you are batting. I'm well aware that you can choose for yourself when bowling. I would say the vast majority of off spinners bowl around the wicket to left handers these days and the same for left arm spinners to right handers.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I mean as default for the AI when you are batting. I'm well aware that you can choose for yourself when bowling. I would say the vast majority of off spinners bowl around the wicket to left handers these days and the same for left arm spinners to right handers.

Yeah that's a fair point!

Users who are viewing this thread