This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

gamer22

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm batting with him... around the 50 Mark.
Why is the SR around 50? Is it because you feel that you will get out if you play too many shots? Pitch has deteriorated and you need to be careful in general? or you don't play too may shots to keep it realistic?

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm getting some conflicting reports here from people and don't quite know what to believe. If the stats, however, are not fixed in every format and game mode, then it will be an enormous disappointment. Stats are pivotal for how most fans consume cricket in my opinion. Maybe after a while, and after official release of game and patch, we can get some confirmation from people. For me personally, I'm more of a career player and would appreciate if that mode was updated.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm getting some conflicting reports here from people and don't quite know what to believe. If the stats, however, are not fixed in every format and game mode, then it will be an enormous disappointment. Stats are pivotal for how most fans consume cricket in my opinion. Maybe after a while, and after official release of game and patch, we can get some confirmation from people. For me personally, I'm more of a career player and would appreciate if that mode was updated.
I would say dont read conflicting reports, wait for the official release, play the game and you will know the best.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I would say dont read conflicting reports, wait for the official release, play the game and you will know the best.
As much as I would like to do that, I'm hesitant in committing to the game before I know exactly how it plays. I wasn't exactly happy with DBC 17 in that respect. I think I'll wait for some dependable reviewers on this site I guess and am optimistic that something like stats will indeed be fixed. But you're right, waiting until the official release is definitely the way to go from when reliable reports start to come in about the game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
As much as I would like to do that, I'm hesitant in committing to the game before I know exactly how it plays. I wasn't exactly happy with DBC 17 in that respect. I think I'll wait for some dependable reviewers on this site I guess and am optimistic that something like stats will indeed be fixed. But you're right, waiting until the official release is definitely the way to go from when reliable reports start to come in about the game.
Yes and that sounds perfectly ok. Game officially releases on 16th, there will be many good reviews, people who have it now have just been streaming, there is no proper answers. We all know the how much effort has been done by the BA team. The testers especially @Dutch & @blockerdave have been known for their love of stats. I am sure it would have been fixed.

cricfan90

School Cricketer
Great job beta testers and @BigAnt.. the videos look awesome. Can't wait for the release on Nov 16..

Do we have the broadcast/static cameras available in training mode as well?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great job beta testers and @BigAnt.. the videos look awesome. Can't wait for the release on Nov 16..

Do we have the broadcast/static cameras available in training mode as well?
I really want the broadcast camera angle that follows the ball. Like the one we had in training in DBC17.
I really didn't like the broadcast camera angle in DBC17 and DBC14

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi @SnowyCasanova , can batsman go for extra runs when the ball hits the stumps on direct hit and then goes away for over throws. In 17 you are not allowed to take anymore runs once the fielders hit the stumps. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread