Tips For DBC 17 Batting

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Are you playing in PS4 or pc?, if ps4 could be a bug and you can try blocker's method of deleting all logo data and redownloading them.

If not have put together a few tips i found helpful with batting in PC in this thread and see if it helps, foot work and RS direction are vital.

Batting Tutorial Vids - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

I have been able to play quite a few long innings with these, to the point once im set i know i cant get out easily.

Hey thanks a lot! I'm on the PS4. What bug could this be? Because, after downloading teams and bats, this issue of getting out has become severe.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I just played a casual T20 and properly smashed it. I guess the career mode has a bug. I was playing ramps with tailenders with sheer ease. After all the frustration it gave me immense joy to reverse sweep a six with Yuzi Chahal! Surely there must be some way to fix career mode.

grkrama

National Board President
What bug could this be? Because, after downloading teams and bats, this issue of getting out has become severe.
Dont know what the issue is, but deletion saved logo data and redowloading it fixed it for blockerdave and maxwalker. so you can try that.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Dont know what the issue is, but deletion saved logo data and redowloading it fixed it for blockerdave and maxwalker. so you can try that.

I deleted all the teams and re-downloaded them. How do I delete all logo data?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I just played a casual T20 and properly smashed it. I guess the career mode has a bug. I was playing ramps with tailenders with sheer ease. After all the frustration it gave me immense joy to reverse sweep a six with Yuzi Chahal! Surely there must be some way to fix career mode.
What difficulty level?

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Can't do a thing to fix batting on Xbox, I'm over it now. Mass Effect next week, that'll do me. Last time I buy a game digitally from Big Ant, the options for a broken game after a patch are nil, at least with a physical copy it can be traded in (I never do this but would have if I had been smart and bought the game at the shops).

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks a lot @grkrama. I'll try the same and update you guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1489739796][/DOUBLEPOST]

Easiest.
well there u have it, on easiest, shot substitution takes place, the game will help you out a lot if you pick the wrong shot, try medium ;)

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
well there u have it, on easiest, shot substitution takes place, the game will help you out a lot if you pick the wrong shot, try medium ;)

Ya but I keep getting out on easiest. How will I cope with medium.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Then why does it sound like you find it too easy?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
No it isnt... ive made it to international on hard in career....just saying :)

You're a better gamer than me.

I'm certainly not a spring chicken but I've never been awful. Although this game is telling me I am.

May be I'm not communicating well enough to you.

I played the easiest mode and did well in a casual game, but in the same mode on career, I'm really struggling.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
You're a better gamer than me.

I'm certainly not a spring chicken but I've never been awful. Although this game is telling me I am.

May be I'm not communicating well enough to you.

I played the easiest mode and did well in a casual game, but in the same mode on career, I'm really struggling.
Thats because this game is more of a simulation -- you will be crap in the begining until your stats get better ;) patience my young padawan!

Users who are viewing this thread