Tips For DBC 17 Batting

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am playing in a league where league rule dictate editing skills to certain limits to make teams competitive..so the same rules apply to everyone....u must learn to cope as we have..some players still cannot play this type of bowling..i am one of them...i still win games though..its a challenge and a skill to learn....once ive learned it patch 4 will probably make us all need to re learn our skills...

Rohit Basu

Banned
Chill man. It's only a video game.
It's good to play with modyfiers and editing skills offline on online gameplay which gives a unfair advantage to the person who edits it it's really a vedio game should be equal for both playing it that's my point so I by heart request big ant to lock the editing skills and cutters don't move so much in a online game.in offline it's not the same.who ever want to exploit can do whatever they want with modifiers in offline but online should be equal for everyone

Rohit Basu

Banned
I am playing in a league where league rule dictate editing skills to certain limits to make teams competitive..so the same rules apply to everyone....u must learn to cope as we have..some players still cannot play this type of bowling..i am one of them...i still win games though..its a challenge and a skill to learn....once ive learned it patch 4 will probably make us all need to re learn our skills...
U r playing a scrap league with editing u can play offline with modifiers

Rohit Basu

Banned
U r playing a scrap league with editing u can play offline with modifiers
What limit u r talking about I have seen deliveries not reaching to the keeper atall with wide cutters with reduced bounce that's unfair big ant needs to tune it it's really unfair.big ant has a loops with wides and bowling in medium so in a team 5 bowlers are virat abdivillers all 5 are medium that's unfair it's cheating

Rohit Basu

Banned
What do you want to say about my league ? Scrap ????

Please explain , I`m waiting....
If u have the balls play leagues with default teams not edited why do u want the need to edit players skills and create a unrealistic league so called crap league

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
If u have the balls play leagues with default teams not edited why do u want the need to edit players skills and create a unrealistic league so called crap league

Or how about you just let others play the game how they want.

Rohit Basu

Banned
Or how about you just let others play the game how they want.
Some time these kind of players come random with edited skills bowling speed 0 and bounce 0 thats how about me....whatever they do in a league I don't care why they come random so the editing skills should be LOCKED understood Mr snowy

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Some time these kind of players come random with edited skills bowling speed 0 and bounce 0 thats how about me....whatever they do in a league I don't care why they come random so the editing skills should be LOCKED understood Mr snowy

No, I don't understand what you're saying at all.

Rohit Basu

Banned
No, I don't understand what you're saying at all.
I am saying is if a medium bowler like virat or devilliers whose skills are edited is not realistic and spoiling the fun of cricket.in the skills section bowling speed 1 to 100 it's put 0 bounce 0 and swing to 100 and when the ball cutters it's spinning a lot with no bounce thats cheating did u understand what I am trying to say it's working like game modifiyers .I am no 1 in the leaderboards hrohit051 have played a lot online.hope u understand what I am trying to express

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am saying is if a medium bowler like virat or devilliers whose skills are edited is not realistic and spoiling the fun of cricket.in the skills section bowling speed 1 to 100 it's put 0 bounce 0 and swing to 100 and when the ball cutters it's spinning a lot with no bounce thats cheating did u understand what I am trying to say it's working like game modifiyers .I am no 1 in the leaderboards hrohit051 have played a lot online.hope u understand what I am trying to express
and I am saying in our league the rules are the same for everyone, some of the players can play that bowling so whats your problem? you should adjust YOUR skills, because there are players that hit that crap bowling for 6, others cannot, if the rules are the same for everyone how is it cheating?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
and I am saying in our league the rules are the same for everyone, some of the players can play that bowling so whats your problem? you should adjust YOUR skills, because there are players that hit that crap bowling for 6, others cannot, if the rules are the same for everyone how is it cheating?

It shouldn't be a problem for him, seeing as he's "no 1 in the leaderboards".

Rohit Basu

Banned
I don't have any problem with ur league rules do however u want to but my point is that there should should be to part of it in random online the team rating shows too late the balls are going to keepers at 2 bounces What rules u are talking about can u please explain when game modyfiers were being a part in online play why did that become an issue then everybody would have adjusted with their skills according to u game modyfiers should be active too in online can u please share it league rules wanna know before I comment on anything so u wanna say bowling wide cutters is a skill or a glitch in Dbc 17

Users who are viewing this thread