Tips For DBC 17 Batting

Rohit Basu

Banned
U can custom any setting for any league but it should not come in random there should be a option of custom tournament and a default tournament as there was a tournament option in dbc14 it should be back in dbc17 online.20 overs of medium bowling in a t20 is pretty boring in random people run away when u start bowling slow after edits league customization option should be there where the host sets the rules like the essential things mainly the bowling speed min and max and the mode difficulty ground size see I saying this to make it more interesting u can play a league any ways u want that's not my problem fun t20 fun is dying I am saying all this to make it more interesting and competitive
Like this we choose custom tournament
Bowling speed min/max
Ground size
Pitch bounce
Batting and bowling difficulty
Number of teams

And the host hosts the league
Then what happens is that for example if virat bowling speed is 50 u reduce it too 0 still it will not be effective. So the host decides the kind of game play. Try to understand my point of view Mr jerm

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
U can custom any setting for any league but it should not come in random there should be a option of custom tournament and a default tournament as there was a tournament option in dbc14 it should be back in dbc17 online.20 overs of medium bowling in a t20 is pretty boring in random people run away when u start bowling slow after edits league customization option should be there where the host sets the rules like the essential things mainly the bowling speed min and max and the mode difficulty ground size see I saying this to make it more interesting u can play a league any ways u want that's not my problem fun t20 fun is dying I am saying all this to make it more interesting and competitive
Like this we choose custom tournament
Bowling speed min/max
Ground size
Pitch bounce
Batting and bowling difficulty
Number of teams

And the host hosts the league
Then what happens is that for example if virat bowling speed is 50 u reduce it too 0 still it will not be effective. So the host decides the kind of game play. Try to understand my point of view Mr jerm

Hang on a second. You were previously saying it was unfair. Now you're just saying it's boring. So which is it? :rolleyes

Rohit Basu

Banned
When players were bowling at 200 kmp in online with game mofyiersthen what happened with your kind of player should have adjusted with ur skills[DOUBLEPOST=1490575429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hang on a second. You were previously saying it was unfair. Now you're just saying it's boring. So which is it? :rolleyes
It's boring as well as unfair I think u dint read my post carefully

Rohit Basu

Banned
When players were bowling at 200 kmp in online with game mofyiersthen what happened with your kind of player should have adjusted with ur skills[DOUBLEPOST=1490575429][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's boring as well as unfair I think u dint read my post carefully
Then why people were creating a issue with game modyfiers was a part in online play 200kmp fast balls should have adjusted their skills

Rohit Basu

Banned
I just want to say big ant s that set a benchmark for bowling speed max 50 and the bowling speed min 35 to 40 of pace medium and spin.Bounce 40 to 60.
However the player is edited these bench marks will be maintained then it really give a healthy competition.
Remember when people were bowling with 200 kmp then how players reacted got fixed in patch 3.
Basically after modyfiers not in play still the editing skills are working type of modyfiers where the speed and bounce are brought down to 00.
Try to understand what I am saying .
As they have maintained a benchmark speed for fast bowlers at 170 after patch 3 as with modyfiers players were bowling at 200 plus parameters should be set for all type go bowlers.
Bowling speed fast /fast medium= min 120 max 160 kpm
Bowling speed medium =105 min to 125 max kmp
Bowling speed spin =67 min to max 95 kmp
Pitch bounce = 50
Swing = 50 to 70
Spin = 33 to 45
Cutters = 40 to 60
If these parameters are set then it's fine as off now the editing skills are working as modyfiers which is wrong or bowling at 200 should be ok people would have adjusted their skills.

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I just want to say big ant s that set a benchmark for bowling speed max 50 and the bowling speed min 35 to 40 of pace medium and spin.Bounce 40 to 60.
However the player is edited these bench marks will be maintained then it really give a healthy competition.
Remember when people were bowling with 200 kmp then how players reacted got fixed in patch 3.
Basically after modyfiers not in play still the editing skills are working type of modyfiers where the speed and bounce are brought down to 00.
Try to understand what I am saying .

We are trying to understand we really are. But when there's 4 people thoroughly confused about what you're trying to say, I think the issue is what you are saying, not the people who are reading it.

Rohit Basu

Banned
We are trying to understand we really are. But when there's 4 people thoroughly confused about what you're trying to say, I think the issue is what you are saying, not the people who are reading it.
Can u just read the post again I have made few changes.i am saying about fixed parameters where will play a slight difference not significant it working like game modifyers today then what was wrong with 200 kmp speed before patch 3 .I think u r not reading it properly go through once again

Rohit Basu

Banned
Can u just read the post again I have made few changes.i am saying about fixed parameters where will play a slight difference not significant it working like game modifyers today then what was wrong with 200 kmp speed before patch 3 .I think u r not reading it properly go through once again
Or u know what i am talking about u r just avoiding it

Rohit Basu

Banned
Parameters
Bounce 50
Swing 40 to 70
Cutters 40 to 70
These figures are related to game modifyers above
Bowling speed fast / fast medium = 125min to 160max
Bowling speed medium= 105 min to 125 max
Bowling speed spin =65 min to 100 max
Kmp
If these parameters are set then a player can be edited according to their wish how can u just edit the bowling speed and bounce to 000 and give swing and cutters 100 .
Editing should have a minor effect not significant effect .hope u understand this time what I am trying to say.Today it working like game modyfiers.
If any one wanna play that way can host a custom league with his own settings that option should also be added.
These parameters should be maintained for random plays

Rohit Basu

Banned
If u really think I am talking like a stupid then why don't u put up a vote poll is editing skill of a player affecting the gameplay and working as game modifyers more .

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I don't have any problem with ur league rules do however u want to but my point is that there should should be to part of it in random online the team rating shows too late the balls are going to keepers at 2 bounces What rules u are talking about can u please explain when game modyfiers were being a part in online play why did that become an issue then everybody would have adjusted with their skills according to u game modyfiers should be active too in online can u please share it league rules wanna know before I comment on anything so u wanna say bowling wide cutters is a skill or a glitch in Dbc 17
The game modifiers are not active in online play (fixed in patch 3) The team rating issue should be fixed in patch 4 I hope!, you can bring the keeper UP, use triangle and bring keep UP no 2 bounces to keeper anymore... as I said before, there are players in our league that CAN hit that kind of bowling for big runs, so its a matter of practicing, you must simply play it like a spinner, play much later than yo normally would....

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
If u have the balls play leagues with default teams not edited why do u want the need to edit players skills and create a unrealistic league so called crap league

I dont appreciate you slagging off my league , with no evidence whatsover to back your claims . I dont know what you want to achieve .

Is it because your not allowed to play in it ?

Create your own league if you can do it better .

Oh , and you can link to my rules , at the bottom of my post , but youve been there before .

Rohit Basu

Banned
The game modifiers are not active in online play (fixed in patch 3) The team rating issue should be fixed in patch 4 I hope!, you can bring the keeper UP, use triangle and bring keep UP no 2 bounces to keeper anymore... as I said before, there are players in our league that CAN hit that kind of bowling for big runs, so its a matter of practicing, you must simply play it like a spinner, play much later than yo normally would....
People are bowling wides with cutters as this is a glitch

Rohit Basu

Banned
No, I don't understand what you're saying at all.
Now others have started to understand what I was trying to say did u go through the discussions they agree with my point so now why u r not commenting on this they started to understand my point of view what about u u r silent

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Now others have started to understand what I was trying to say did u go through the discussions they agree with my point so now why u r not commenting on this they started to understand my point of view what about u u r silent

I don't think baiting the forum moderators is particularly smart, do you?

Users who are viewing this thread