Tutsi's A.I. Patches

shameel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
havent tried bowling yet. tried batting and yeah the inside edge thing is kind of there, and the straight drive still seems rather week. another this is that batting seems pretty easy. the advance ondrive and the advance cut of the front foot usually bring boundaries and it is also very easy to hit sixes. any suggestion of changes in values to help correct this, perhaps make it harder to time shots.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well.....i don't think the straightdrive is weak in this version. i score a lot of boundaries with straight drive.

plz mention against which team u played the game, what weather conditions, pitch condition.

just give it a go with 2-3 matches.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
hi there....well i'm really sorry to say that there were some things which i fixed but didn't applied to all the difficult levels.

i'm really sorry for that...i'll be releasing a patch for fixed that thing today.

**for this small update u'll need the gob with my version 5.0 installed on it.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
acctually....what happened is that i have 2 gob files.....1 for testing the values with and other one for the final patch.

so i had copyed all the values related to strokes and all but forgot to copy the values of test matches (player slogging after confidence meter was full and player leaving a lot of deliveries.) from the testing GOB to the final GOB.

and also some minor values.

and there were 1-2 aspects which popped into my mind after i had released the patch. so though i'll also include them in the update.

you all in all u can say that its a really really quick and fast update of my version 5.0 patch.

*For this update u'll need the gob with my version 5.0 installed on it.

really very sorry for inconvenience.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
im playing on hard level in the final innings bowling of a test match, shall i wait for your update before i try the patch tutsi?

Vijay2004

School Cricketer
Re: Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 5.0 : Complete Edition

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2

*You have to install this patch on a gob file which has barmyarmy's kit update installed on it. no other changes should be there on that gob file. [/B]

Hi! Please can I know from where we can download barmy army's kit update
Thanks

madmattg

International Cricketer
So let me get this right install 5.0 but you still have another additional update that needs 5.0 installed to work.

Correct?

Or do you have a fully worked patch that I can just install?

Vijay2004

School Cricketer
tried to install patch 5 directly over the original gob and it cannot install,
perhaps because we need to install barmy army's kit update first.

Please advise how i should go about installing the version 5 on the original gob
thanks

griffon23

School Cricketer
Barmy's kit update is at www.cricket2004.co.uk You must install this on the original GOB file and then you can install 5.0. The forthcoming update to 5.0 will be able to be installed onto the Gob with 5.0 on it as I understand it.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
yea....there should be no confusion regarding the GOB file for the update.

normally u need a gob file with barmyarmy's kit update installed. but this time for ur convenience u'll need the gob with my 5.0 installed. it just saves time.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
which means..I'll have to replace the faces/stumps/pitchads yet again.

Thats it! After tutsi v5, I wont be using any other patch for atleast two months!

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Originally posted by m_vaughan
which means..I'll have to replace the faces/stumps/pitchads yet again.

Thats it! After tutsi v5, I wont be using any other patch for atleast two months!

wait a minute.....how will you have to replace ur faces/stumps/pitchads.

ok...i'll explain from the top....

first u took an original gob.........installed barmyarmy's kit update on it which also updated some faces........then u installed my 5.0 patch which updated the pitchads and stumps....then u installed the 5.1 update on it.

now how in the hell were ur kits/stumps/pitchads affected.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Because he has his own stumps/pitch ads which will be lost when he uses an original .gob
It seems a bit crazy to have to run three installers but there we go.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well i'm a bit confused over here.

bt the way replacing stumps and pitchads only takes a few minutes.

so finally.....what do you want me to do.

what should i do with the update.....on which gob should i instruct it to install on?

Users who are viewing this thread