Your Cricket Type of bowlers you love playing against...

I like facing pace, cos i usually get out mis-timing slow bowlers.
Not all the time, but you know.. enough to know.:doh

The nothing medium pacers who bowl it short. Rock back, bye bye over mid wicket errday! :p

Or I get out some stupid way :p

The paceman only because Im Shet at playing the spinners. Pacman easier to put to the boundary anyway!( Underarm downies always get me)

pelican102 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Indian's just love bowling spinners, too, I feel.

Indians only bowl spin because they cannot bowl pace to save there lives.

pelican102 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

none, I hate batting, the fast bowlers scare me, the spinners confuse me. Now if you put the ball in my hand its a different story

How can you be scared of the bowlers if you have pads on??????????

I like facing the quickish bowlers, a bit of pace on the ball is good for when you have your eye in. When I'm starting I'd probably prefer facing mediums, but not too fussed.

I like facing pace bowlers who don't get any swing but when theres a really fast swing bowler I have trouble

I basically like the ball when it's not moving too much, so not seaming, cutting, spinning or swinging. Anything is fine then, though I don't like overly loopy bowling. I like plain medium pace, spinners who can't spin it and plain fast bowling.

Definitely a little bit of pace on the ball is good. I hate facing the old-fellas in my league that just run up and bowl absolute pie. Comes out so slow that you end up playing about 7 shots before the ball's actually arrived. There's a young lad that bowls like that in my club too. But he's deceptive, it looks like you're getting a lovely full-toss and then it dips at the last minute. All happens very slowly, so you can adjust, but it's just horrible to play.

The quick and wide ones. I love retiring, and then coming back when they've brought their second rate bowlers on. They bowl quick but just spray it all over, too short and too full and it's too easy to just cut, pull and drive them.

Quick bowlers that bowl half volleys outside off. ;)

• spinner who bowl a lot of half tracks.
  • Super faster whose line and length is crap and gives room in offside.
  • medium pacers who bowl way down the legside.

Users who are viewing this thread