Your Cricket Type of bowlers you love playing against...

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Those guys who call themselves medium pacers but in reality if they continued in their follow-through they'd actually overtake the ball before it reaches you.

Their attempted short balls are nothing to smack and watch it go sailing. And their good length balls give me enough time to come forward and play it straight. Sometimes I'm out at long-on, but I go down swinging.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Those guys who call themselves medium pacers but in reality if they continued in their follow-through they'd actually overtake the ball before it reaches you.

Their attempted short balls are nothing to smack and watch it go sailing. And their good length balls give me enough time to come forward and play it straight. Sometimes I'm out at long-on, but I go down swinging.

Its depends on the meduim pacer. Some are amazing but it is about mixing it up. Maybe you have batting tracks

For me any bit of pace as I like to use the pace.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Any sort of Left arm bowlers.i love batting against them.i am a lefty so the ball come inside i whack it over the mid wicket or square leg easily

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
i like to bat the great swinging deliveries of Glenn McGrath

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I love to play military medium pacers and spinners (of any type). :yes

I generally can play against any type of bowling except left arm fast bowlers. Man! I can't read their deliveries get out to them maximum times. :facepalm

Hafeez

Club Captain
Yeah Left Arm fast bowling is very difficult to play specially for right handers.
Anyway I love to face Off spinner and Fast bowlers. I am not good in playing Leg spinner

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
i love to play fast bowlers because i am a opening batsman

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Definitely not Henry Osinde. I faced him last month and got bowled the third delivery for a duck. This was in club cricket BTW.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Fast Bowlers like Glenn McGrath with nice swing

cotterill101

School Cricketer
medium bowlers > spin > fast

thats my order of preference, though i like playing fast bowlers after i middled one or 2..

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Fast bowling is what I like nice bit of pace on the ball so you can just stroke it away. I also don't mind leg spinners as it turns into me as a left-hander so alot of balls are easy to work away to leg-side and takes out that risk of an outside edge offies create.

Users who are viewing this thread