UM:Cricket park 2008 (NEW SCREENS)

Should it be called street or park

• Total voters

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Don't you think Paul might want to finish TAOC before he helps with Cricket Park?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Kshitiz_Indian said:
Paul is having problems finishing TAOC atm, and you are asking him to help this zorax :p
I don't remember anyone saying he was having problems.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
skateboarder said:
I don't remember anyone saying he was having problems.

Hun ? Remember his personal problems for which he went away for a lot of time ? Isnt it a problem if you see from the game's perspective that he doesnt find a lot of time to make the game because he also has a life ? I never even said that he was having migrains due to this, i never said that even if you see..............................................

Outlander

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For those who want real teams, will have to deal with these names,

E Jaucse
M Vuagn
IR Ball
KP Petorson
PD Colingwode
A Flantaff
RS Bapra
P Naxin
S Maghmod
J Anndresan
M Punsare

etc...

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No. But a game being free does not make you completely absolved of the issue of liscenses and copyright. A good example of this is free film and music downloads.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Kshitiz_Indian said:
Hun ? Remember his personal problems for which he went away for a lot of time ? Isnt it a problem if you see from the game's perspective that he doesnt find a lot of time to make the game because he also has a life ? I never even said that he was having migrains due to this, i never said that even if you see..............................................

legend_master's personal problems might not have been related to The Art of Cricket.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
BUMP!!!

I was going through this thread, and it looked like a really promising game... Whats the status now?? Is is the project still alive??

Users who are viewing this thread