Video Game Mafia - Game Over: Maney and Spoobir Victorious

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not too sure why Smurf didn't win..., technically he could've...

His kill was unsuccessful since Maney had a bulletproof so on the next day it woulda all came down to Maney's lynch and I kinda assumed that Maney would lynch Smurf...

I didn't really intend on letting Smurf win since he would've been lynched before if it hadn't been for Themer being wrongly revealed on death :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
MaD, if I had gone with one of my other PM's I sent you the night before, and injured Ben, would he have died?

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
uh yeah I think so...

Also Colin I think you shoulda just claimed your original character.

I remember when I had a hidden night immunity in one of the games, that was one of my wins although we weren't that good players back then... I don't think I'm much better now lol

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
MaD lied about my role, about that silent part I mean. Arhh, how could you? :p That made everyone lynch me, apart from the fact that I played a horrible game. :p Nah, but seriously you ran it better than I thought you did. Well done bro! :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The reason I didn't claim Alex Mercer is that his description says very clearly that he doesn't care who he kills, cops, doctors etc.
I claimed someone whose sole purpose was to destroy the forces of evil which seemed to me to be much less likely to get lynched off as a danger to the town.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Enjoyed the game MaD, although couldn't play as good as I wanted, and of course, my mafia mates sacrificing me. :p Great game from Smurf, even Themer's hidden condition favoured him, but he didn't let go any chance from his hand.

In hindsight, if we had framed Ollie on the Day before I died, this would have been our game as Zohaib investigated him. Themer and me would get extra days, and in turn Smurf as well.

Good job done overall but those lies really made this a bastard game for game, especially for Aditya.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
uh yeah I think so...

Hindsight is such a bitch :p Should have stuck to that plan lol

It was to injure Ben and role-block User (or Hedger, can't remember). That would have left me, Pepper, Spoobir, Ben and User. Did what I did and claim Pepper was lying. Kill User and role-block Spoobir.

That would've left me and Spoobir.

For all eternity :p

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Actually I got that wrong, you could have blocked and killed me in one night :(

Chewie

BCCI President
Smurf so lucky I died that night cos I found you :p

Users who are viewing this thread