Video Game Mafia - Game Over: Maney and Spoobir Victorious

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Looking at the mafia quicktopic it seems to have caught Smurf by surprise when MaD declared Themer as Hero of Oakvale and validated Smurf's claim. But for that it was game over then.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Zohaib actually made a few posts and assertions which could be used to our advantage. We were too intent on keeping the suspicion on Adi, otherwise it would have been somewhat easy to get Zohaib lynched to be honest.

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
:lol, true, really thought you were Mafia and I also went for Smurf but only Aditya was with me

So not quite obvious then. ;)

When Smurf came up as protagonist by the cop (Vader had to be Godfather) and him getting his role detections right, I just didn't think he could be mafia.

What I don't understand is why Hedger didn't die when Spoobir attempted to kill him. Surely there were 2 possible scenarios:

a) Spoobir kills Hedger before Hedger can swap Aditya and Spoobir around.
b) Hedger swaps Aditya and Spoobir, so Aditya roleblocks Hedger so Hedger doesn't actually use his role and Spoobir kills him again.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I still don't get why you were sacrificed. :(

I was offline when it all happened, right up to those 10 votes on me (pretty distressing you know, there were only 12 alive, including me :p). Themer perhaps did it to clear himself, I was the most probable to go, part reason being my useless role claim, part my being offline. Unfortunately, Colin tracked Themer the next night and it was all over for him. To claim that it was all a drama, and he hadn't used any of his roles was the end of game for him I feel, but he couldn't do anything else either.

With hindsight, I could've tried to defend myself though, as Colin assisted me by conjecturing that as a Paranoid Cop, I don't use any guns or anything.

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
Zohaib actually made a few posts and assertions which could be used to our advantage. We were too intent on keeping the suspicion on Adi, otherwise it would have been somewhat easy to get Zohaib lynched to be honest.

Tactics my friend

It is a way to make myself suspicious and not let the Mafia's kill me, how else do you thing I survived for so long

Manly

Thor
I just posted shite and got away with it. Was expecting to get lynched because I didn't actually contribute anything. Got lucky that my votes swung it whichever way in the end.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I still don't get why you were sacrificed.

I thought my positon was under threat, Varun was the most likely to be lynched that night having already a few lynches on him and it was convenient for him to go. Was a bit bastardly on my part but "outing" Varun gave my character alot of credibilty. I still maintain that if I'd injured Colin instead of Ollie on what ever night it was me and Papa Smurf would have both done it. (I'm still unsure as to what happen last night)

Was a good game this, still amazed Spoobir wasn't cult. I'd convinced myself and fellow mafia that there was one trying to recruit, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread