Video Game Mafia - Game Over: Maney and Spoobir Victorious

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I got to say that I played pretty bad. I don't know about the saves but, I didn't really analyze anything. It was difficult, yes, but, I could have tried. MaD didn't help with those bastard write ups.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You would have roleblocked noone then :p

Nope, as you wouldn't have been able to use your role.

He tried to kill me twice. I swapped him and Dr Pepper twice. Spoobir killed nobody twice. It was pretty obvious Dr Pepper didn't have a role.

Didn't Aditya end up role-blocking him in one of those nights? Can't blame him for being confused by BD antics :p

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
His role overrides everything and cannot be affected unless killed.

So yeah, he would have overrided the roleblock but he died...

But kill overrides all so if Spoobir didn't kill hedger, User would have been saved..

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I was hoping that Kratos would take the dagger from hedger and I didn't think Smurf would find Chewie so easy.

Barmyarmy could've done good stuff with his role, the best hidden strategy for him would've been to do nothing since he was completely immune :p

Once the person died, he could pretty much choose which night role he wanted to use since he could use his ability any time. What confused him was the part that he had to make 3 absorb attempts after absorbing a mafia to be successful again.

Chewie was a bit confused with his role too

----------

Spoobir dying due to a townie kill was never part of his role...

He just assumed it, but after killing a townie, his kill only became a 50 50

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
My role said if I killed a townie it would be "game over" I presumed that meant I would die...

And I didn't think Dr. Pepper was mafia till the only people left were him, Papa (confirmed by the cop) and Maney (doublevoter)

----------

No denying I played horrible pretty much all game though :p

I actually thought I was lying when I said I couldn't be night killed. :rolleyes

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Barmyarmy could've done good stuff with his role, the best hidden strategy for him would've been to do nothing since he was completely immune :p

Once the person died, he could pretty much choose which night role he wanted to use since he could use his ability any time. What confused him was the part that he had to make 3 absorb attempts after absorbing a mafia to be successful again.

I couldn't do nothing as I was investigated on night 0 and came up at anti-hero. I couldn't prevent myself getting lynched.

A few more details on my early play for you...
Once I absorbed Bevab I could kill at night and was unkillable by the mafia. My win condition though was a mafia win condition and I would have come up as Antagonist if investigated.
My night 1 kill attempt was on Spoobir not Papa Smurf - I lied about it because Spoobir had been supporting me up to that point and he asked me who I tried to kill. I then said it was because I was suspicious of Smurf.
I absorbed MaD just before the hammer to ensure that I came up as host and not mafia when dead.

----------

My role said if I killed a townie it would be "game over" I presumed that meant I would die...

And I didn't think Dr. Pepper was mafia till the only people left were him, Papa (confirmed by the cop) and Maney (doublevoter)

----------

No denying I played horrible pretty much all game though :p

I actually thought I was lying when I said I couldn't be night killed. :rolleyes

Your role was too strong imo.
You couldn't be killed at night as I tried to do so and failed. You were also able to kill a townie without dying.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yes but I was investigated night 0 and thus was screwed. I took the alignment of the person I absorbed. You were untargetable.

Can MaD explain what happened at endgame and why Spoobir and Maney won and not Smurf.

Users who are viewing this thread