We want a proper editor!

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
We, the undersigned demand the advanced and thorough editor we were promissed, at least for single player. You haven't liscenced those ratings because they are just so so crap, and you haven't licsenced bowling styles either. As well as fixing the gameplay, please let us edit all players, with enough skills points available to fix the mess! Comments to the contrary won't be necessary :)

divadinho

Club Cricketer
I know there not necessary but:

Console users always end up disappointed by the infuriating lack of features that PC users get regarding patches. All they needed to do was unlicense the licensed teams and its fine.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
We, the undersigned demand the advanced and thorough editor we were promissed, at least for single player. You haven't liscenced those ratings because they are just so so crap, and you haven't licsenced bowling styles either. As well as fixing the gameplay, please let us edit all players, with enough skills points available to fix the mess! Comments to the contrary won't be necessary :)

I agree wholeheartedly. This is supposed to be Ashes 2009, yet plastered all over the England grounds is...Codemasters. The one place you'd expect to be licenced to the hilt and it...isn't. If you don't release some sort of tool to let us do it ourselves, you're taking the piss, Codemasters. We bought Ashes Cricket 2009, not Cricket 2009.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This George Thompson?

six_flags_winner_george_thompson.jpg

If you have a console you're not normally going to be able to edit. Just be glad you can get a roster with correct names which is more than the Xbox360 users.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Speaking of Sky Sports' female presenters such as Georgie Thompson, have you guys noticed how...hot...they're getting?? They are smoking hot!

2hevdi1.jpg

Georgie Thomspon is only one example!

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Graeme Swann on Twitter said:
glad my tweets are making the sky sports news people laugh, especially the good looking dark haired girl!

Clearly I don't watch enough Sky Sports News.

Users who are viewing this thread