Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@WealeyH

Would you be able to put what you've actually done to achieve this at the start of this thread? Like a fairly detailed summary? Going back into the discussion thread is not exactly how I want to spend a Sunday

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Weasley mate, I am so excited and am eagerly waiting for your findings. Can't wait to put then to test.
Really want to thank you for this. It's a great effort.
Post automatically merged:

Weasley mate, I am so excited and am eagerly waiting for your findings. Can't wait to put then to test.
Really want to thank you for this. It's a great effort.
Wealey*

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
@WealeyH Could you put the teams up with adjusted ratings on the community, i have a couple hours today and would happily do some testing with same sliders. That way we can get a bigger sample size.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I'd be interested to see if there's any changes to fielding attributes that can impact the new run out mechanic.

Right now an auto hit of the stumps is possible every single throw. I wonder if that can be tweaked into something more realistic.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I'd be interested to see if there's any changes to fielding attributes that can impact the new run out mechanic.

Right now an auto hit of the stumps is possible every single throw. I wonder if that can be tweaked into something more realistic.

I know endurance makes no difference to stamina bars!

But ball bounce set to 70 makes the direct throws less as it bounces over the stumps!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’d thee
I know endurance makes no difference to stamina bars!

But ball bounce set to 70 makes the direct throws less as it bounces over the stumps!
Is there a throwing accuracy stat that can be reduced ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's what I hoped for, turn that right down and see if it over rides the new mechanic or if it's just a direct hit regardless.
Yeah my guess would be new mechanic doesn’t take accuracy stat into account and is just based on your own ability ?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Nice thread @WealeyH , would also like to try out reskilled teams if they are shared.. No hurry.. Happy New Year too.. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread