West Indies in India Nov 2011/12

Was it a good move to recall Irfan in the Indian squad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
LOL, it would be hilarious to hear the pin-drop silence at Kotla if India wins the match with Sachin stranded on 99.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is he playing so many sweeps today. Everytime he sets up to play sweep i get so scared. He's dead plumb for lbw if he fails to connect. Even then there is a chance of top edge.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Because I am a sadist ;).

At this point, I just hope he gets it so people shut up and focus on what's actually important- winning matches. He's scored so many runs that if you look deep enough you could find some sort of a milestone for every single run he scores.

Besides, it had to come at some point. It's not like his retirement was on the cards or something.

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
fearsome tweak you shravi:p

----------

tweaking jinx:facepalm

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
ROFLMAO OMG LOL!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I saw the score on cricinfo and thought "Ok today might be the day" and logged into BCCI's live streaming and within an over, Sachin was OUT!!!! :mad Damn hell!!!! I switched off the match back again.

We are a country of individual records, and we will continue to be. This is a major milestone, and we have waited so long for it. I hope it comes at Eden Gardens, the mecca of Indian cricket. I don't want them to wait till Mumbai, Sachin's home ground

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Someone change Shravi's nickname to Sadist :mad

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Are people starting to leave the stadium now (as if India is losing)?:D Won't be surprised if that happens.

If India wins, Ashwin must be MOM. His spell changed the game around for India and he had better match figures than Ojha too. Getting MOM on a debut test must be hugeeeeeee!!!!:yes

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
ROFLMAO OMG LOL!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

Dude seriously... OK I get that you are all about the team and team victory means more than individual records, yadda yadda. But this is something special. A chance to witness history. Honestly winning a test match vs the West Indies really isn't a big deal. A year or two down the line no one is really going to remember this. What we would have remembered is being able to witness a ton of tons being scored today.

Sucks. I was procrastinating studying for my bio midterm in anticipation for this. Back to studying, I guess...

----------

We are a country of individual records, and we will continue to be. This is a major milestone, and we have waited so long for it. I hope it comes at Eden Gardens, the mecca of Indian cricket. I don't want them to wait till Mumbai, Sachin's home ground

Maybe that's just how it's destined to be... or maybe at the MCG, the SCG, the Gabba or something... or maybe he is destined to stay at 99 forever. His own Bradmanesque, 99.94 kind of thing.

Who knows...

----------

He should have taken the friggin' leg bye! :mad:mad

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
What history? He has countless records. This is just one more. Honestly, you might as well just cheer every run he scores because it's probably historic in some way or another.

Do you think teams set out to win test matches so people remember it 2 years later? No. They set out to win them because they want to win them.

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Whatever. You know hundred hundreds is not something that happens every day.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread