West Indies in India Nov 2011/12

Was it a good move to recall Irfan in the Indian squad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
My post wasn't in response to your's. It was in response to how Sachin got out.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great century stand for Laxman and Dravid. Also yet another 100 for Dravid only 20 runs short of becoming highest test run scorer for 2011.

Laxman also fluent half century. We will declare on 500-550 odd runs if we dont collapse :)

----------

Still 12 overs left so I suppose another 35 odd runs so we end on 345 odd runs on Day 1 and with Yuvraj and Dhoni next we can score quickly

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
The batsmen get one back after an influx of bowler friendly conditions lately. Looking at a big first innings total if India keep cruising.

jacobfelix

International Coach
344/3 :eek: What a comedown for WestIndies cricket!!! 3 decades back, India would have been allout by now, :p courtesy their pace battery and WestIndies would have started batting :D

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
5 down just like that.. Dravid chops on and shaky Sharma edges one first ball.

Well I guess Sharma did his job.. they're coming off without another ball bowled :p

aayush93

Club Cricketer
so indian batsman gifted their wicket on children's day to WI.

18 year old brathwaite got dravid.. :lol:

Last edited:

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Sachin seriously has that 100th 100 back on his mind. He behaves cool and care a damn but ya ofcourse its seen that he is nervous. Man let him get their.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Sachin seriously has that 100th 100 back on his mind. He behaves cool and care a damn but ya ofcourse its seen that he is nervous. Man let him get their.

well it will come as india have 5 more test within 2 months time.. When you don't play cricket for too many days then it takes few matches to get back in form. Whenever sachin start attacking, he gets out.

i think he is going to score his 100th hundred on Boxing Day at Melbourne.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Come on Yuvi, get out. Now.

Knew he is not cut out for test cricket. I mean, he fails even on such a flat track where all the other batsmen have fed themselves sumptously (even Dhoni is feeding himself well now). IMO, Pujara should walk into the XI for the Australia series (of course after testing his fitness in the Ranji trophy games). I am worried if Yuvraj's failure might open the way back for Raina. Hope it does not. Pujara, Rahane, Kohli and Rohit Sharma should be fighting out for that No.6 spot for now.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Kohli should be ahead of any other contenders simply because of his International experience. While he exhibited certain weaknesses against the short ball in his debut series, I think that was more down to him just trying to change his game too much from ODI cricket. He was thinking too much and tried to curb his natural instincts. Plus, he's just so good to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread