What a Loser!

FunkMate

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I played this guy RZA187 on Gamespy today. Creamed him for 142 in 10 overs despite 8 overs of short, under-the-umpire's-head, "spin" bowling. He won anyway and promptly extolled the virtues of his "amazing" bowling!

What a loser!

Anyone else played such "loser champs"?

siku

School Cricketer
I just did I just stopped the game although I was 60 from 6 over, I just didn't want to put up with it. Was calling me a pussy for not using the glitch.

FunkMate

School Cricketer
I agree with you Barmy...it's best not to play such guys. Posting names of such guys on the forum will help honest players avoid such sissies.

rza89

Club Cricketer
u ppl are jus sad, theres nothing wrong with bowling like that, and its not a glitch , heck shane warne does the same thing. as long as it has line and length then that type of bowling is perfectly legal. but theres nothing more anoying than ppl like moaning like this, wake up cuz nobody cares

Arunava

Club Captain
if shane warne wud have done that as u do, throughout the career, nobody would have such a great respect for him. And u r comparing urself with Shane Warne, oh man u need a check up.

rza89

Club Cricketer
man, wot the hell u on about, man that guy beat fair and square, who cares how u bowl neway, if u were truely great u would have the patience gain ur confidence and still score runs, besides funk mate out of complete self pity also tried to bowl short like me but wasnt great so i still hammered him and won the game rightfully end of story

FunkMate

School Cricketer
Anybody who has played me will vouch that I play fair, even if that means I lose. And I've played more games than the number of overs you bowl with your pathetic, pitiable, under-the-ump's head-short-balls spinners.

Forget comparing your bowling with Shane Warne, you should actually think of bowling under arm, a la Trevor Chappell.

RZA, here's a toast to cheater champs like you. :cheers

Dez

Club Captain
man, wot the hell u on about, man that guy beat fair and square, who cares how u bowl neway, if u were truely great u would have the patience gain ur confidence and still score runs, besides funk mate out of complete self pity also tried to bowl short like me but wasnt great so i still hammered him and won the game rightfully end of story

You won the game by bowling short balls, if you don't want to play the game properly why play at all? Sure it's not exactly illegal but it's not the way the game should be played.

rza89

Club Cricketer
this is a waste of a thread,thats jus loser talk, U GOT BEAT and if u ve played more matches, surely u would have risen above the ocasion and still be able to score and win but u didnt, besides slow bowling mean u have more time to think and ovbly score a lot more, o well.. and ill let everyone know, that u also bowled under the umpires head as well out of desperation so u aint any better

so go back to playing stick cricket, its meant 4 u

FunkMate

School Cricketer
You think anybody actually believes a cheater like you ,RZA?

You are so scared of playing fair that you dont even want to play ladder games, because nobody would play you then. Anybody who has played you knows you cheat. That's the only way you can win, and feel good about yourself. I pity you for your poor self-worth.

Here's my suggestion to you for what it's worth..play the game in the right spirit. People will respect you even if you lose, and you'll feel happy if you actually won fair.

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

playkid12

Club Captain

RZA is the biggest cheater and liar on this forum. He's even worse than mastabanda who quit a while ago. I played RZA - a ladder match (if you guys dont know me, I'm happydummy007 in gamespy). Like everyone I play, I told him no wide ball bug + ladder rules as the rules of the game. He immediately agreed. We decided on a ladder match, and he batted first and made 146. I never did anything weird with my deliveries and bowled like proper cricket. I didn't expose any bugs in the game for my benefit. In the first two overs of my batting, I made 46 runs. After that, he did nothing but short pitch spinners - against the rules of the ladder - FOR ALL OF THE REMAINING OVERS. I began to take screenshots right away. After the game was over, I told him to report it because I had sufficient evidence that he cheated. He started laughing to my face telling me that he's not even in the ladder and that he fooled me. This is when I stopped playing Brian Lara Cricket. I've just had too many recent bad experiences. There's too many of these people. I propose that we make a shame list for online play.

Last edited:

rza89

Club Cricketer
wot a sad guy, ibet u must be sum 39 year old who still lives with your parents. oh god wot is the point all this, its not a bug or glitch, i won the match and i dont really care, the admin should jus close this thread its emabarasing for u

Users who are viewing this thread