What a Loser!

RZA, the point of this thread is to let honest and fair players know about cheaters like you. But you wont understand that will you? It needs a little bit of intelligence (which your bowling certainly does not have) to understand that.

We all know who is getting embarassed here...so please dont panic mate. Just enjoy your hopeless victories and live in denial!

@playkid12 (happydummy)

hey mate, u shouldn't leave the game because of such guys and bad experiences, as ur good friends wont like to loose u :) like i always like to play with u :) and u know i play fair and there are many who play fair and wont like to lose good player like u.

@funkmate

i would like to play u and i am very sure u will feel good as any player who plays me comes again lol, just pm me whenever u want to play. :)

@rsa

I remember u playing u last time, though i ruined u i remember but u just didnt play properly and really didnt enjoy beating u. u should change ur point of view towards gaming and hope to see u improving :)

Last edited:
It happens in all games FunkMate, whether it be cricket games, football games, first-person shooters etc. There is always bug exploiters and cheaters.

Perhaps, but in cricket there is something in the laws called "The Spirit of The Game". Such bowling is clearly not in the spirit of the game, and should be stopped.

I can't understand why somebody would bowl like that. They are bowling in the same place every ball monotonously, just to ensure that they win. This is a game, for FUN.

Susairaj / susiaraj

come on pals..no quarelling or leaving the game. Just ignore the person whom u feel is a cheat.Dont play with them..Thats it.

What a Loser - Part 2 (Guys those who Disconnect when they Have no Chance of Winning.)

There is a guy called Danibeme, in the Ladder @ MyLeague. I am currently ranked 22 or so and he was 4th. He challenged me for a Ladder Match and I agreed. He won the toss and elected to Field First. I was Sri Lanka and he was England. I score 237/6 in 10 overs and then he was around 49/5 in 3.5 overs. He realised that he had no chance of winning and then Disconnected.
I went back to the Gamespy Room and he was there and then suddenly left the room without saying anything. OMG what a loser. He didnt even reported the loss.

Here are the Match Images:
http://filexoom.com/files/5563/Loser.rar

What an idiot. I hope you took screenshots and showed the ladder by the unreported match tool.

Shame list so far:
rza89 (aka rza189 on gamespy)
danibeme

This is not correct

Guys , i will tell u all something.. this complaints and grudges you show on this thread will only improve enemity and not correction of faults. If a player does a mistake, say in this forum in a polite way. He may change his attitude. If he doesnt change his attitude, all the users ignore him. He can never play online anytime. Thats the correct punishment. Not this grudges.:noway

o well i stil remain unbeaten after 20 games unless u want to challange, although my batting is much better than my tatical bowling, and as trea from the aprentice said once, u r all below me

Users who are viewing this thread