What a Loser!

pingusten

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
now thats what I meant by 'improper words'. Specially the toilet one.. thats bit too harsh.

Eh?

You ever been on the internet before mate? I personally have seen much worse.

Only a bit of verbal bashing. Not gona harm him is it?

Freedom.of.Speech.

D

Deleted member 13648

Toilet? :laugh

I agree though, I mean in this day and age we should all be calling it the lavatory right lads?

Give me strength...

siku

School Cricketer
He is sticking to his promise I did play him today. Although he was still bowling very short and taking the pace of the ball at least I was able to see where it pitched. Although his batting isn't bad but bowling like that was just bread and butter. Chased the target of 140 in less than 7 overs. Maybe he needed to use the bug cause otherwise his bowling was like , David Lloyd would say, just rubbish.

playkid12

Club Captain
k guys, I dont think rza's gonna learn.

Anyway, i was just wondering something else. I played this guy named Kshitiz or something. I made around 173 in 6 overs. When it was his turn to bat, I noticed that he was bad against the special delivery ball - the yorker (where it acts like its pitching somewhere else and comes down and becomes a yorker at the last second). I did use it extensively because he was so bad at playing it - Now, it wasn't fun to do this because he was particularly bad at facing them, but I don't think this is a bug. I used it more because I was getting sleepy and wanted it to end. Kshitiz came out angry because he got bowled out for 25. Our chat is below.

[01:51:24] << good game
[01:51:28] << hard luck man
[01:51:33] << are u new?
[01:52:15] >> You wee born to take advantage's of the game's buigs wertent you ?
[01:52:24] >> Playing cricket is not about that
[01:52:30] << i didnt take any advantage
[01:52:32] >> play sensible
[01:52:33] << what are you talking about
[01:52:39] << what are you talking about
[01:52:41] << what bug did i use
[01:52:48] >> that stupid delivery you bowled 5 times altother isnt meant to be played likentat
[01:52:54] << dude
[01:52:57] << thats a special delivery
[01:52:58] << that u get
[01:53:05] << when u get a wicket
[01:53:09] << its a yorker
[01:53:14] >> that delivery shouldnt be allowed after once or twice in one over
[01:53:17] >> and thats a bug
[01:53:21] >> cya later anyways........
[01:53:21] << that isnt a bug...
[01:53:24] << sore loser
[01:53:40] >> yeah , maybe i am but i lose with all grace, and not liek youi
[01:53:45] << i play fair...I don't know what you're talking about
[01:53:55] << its not hard to play yorkers...
[01:54:33] << and let me give you a hint
[01:54:35] << keep an eye
[01:54:40] << on the bowler's confidence
[01:54:49] << if its full, theres a good chance the person will use a special delivery
[01:55:14] << and just for your information, that isnt a bug
[01:55:25] << a bowler getting full confidence after a wicket isnt a bug..it makes too much sense for it to be a bug.

I wanted to just make sure if that was ok. I mean, from what I understand...and people do it against me all the time...that the yorker special delivery is fair game and you can use it as many times as you want. No one has ever complained to me about it before. And if your opponent is so bad at facing them, why not use them more often? If it's against the planetcricket 'code', just let me know and I'll stop using it often, but I get smashed around sometimes too...so i really dont see why

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I don't see any reason why you can't use the yorker, it is a proper delivery that many bowlers bowl, often 6 balls in an over, obviously it is a little bit good in the game but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to bowl it.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Only a bit of verbal bashing. Not gona harm him is it?

Freedom.of.Speech.

All right mate... You win... Do as you wish!!(in any case .. It wont harm :P)

dmpcs

School Cricketer
I fully agree - there is nothing wrong with yorkers all 6 balls, it means you are bowling with confidence - if he happened not to spot the confodence is his problem - unfortunately there are plenty of sore losers around

tankayank

School Cricketer
legal bowling

u ppl are jus sad, theres nothing wrong with bowling like that, and its not a glitch , heck shane warne does the same thing. as long as it has line and length then that type of bowling is perfectly legal. but theres nothing more anoying than ppl like moaning like this, wake up cuz nobody cares

hello m8, i think its ok to bowl however you like,i play my cousins, and its a technique we picked up from blic 2005. if your good enough ya can smash it. id suggest backing off from the wicket ,watching ball onto bat . keeping eye on timing meter. carry on rza all good in my book m8. BB

tankayank

School Cricketer
listen mady been banned from all over place becuse of people like you , shove off please

I don't play BLIC 2007 but rza89, you sound like a twat.
It happens in all games FunkMate, whether it be cricket games, football games, first-person shooters etc. There is always bug exploiters and cheaters.
Some people just think that winning a game by any means possible is the right way to do things. It is a video game, not real sport! Play to have fun, not to only win!
I feel the exact same way as you FunkMate, I play fair at all games and I don't care if it makes me lose.

I suggest rza89 that you get a life, even barmyarmy who is an admin thinks you are a twat, you have lost the respect of all who have read this thread and hopefully nobody will cant to play you again.
what a short sighted twat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread