What Are You Most Looking Forward To With Cricket 19

D

Dutch

We have heard of a number of features that will be part of the new game coming out at the end of May.

This thread is an opportunity to look forward to the game and discuss with each other what we are looking forward to do. It is not a thread to discuss anything else!

I will kick off: I am looking forward to playing a home and away Ashes series with England....first in England and then taking the boys to Australia and depending on how players have done in the home series perhaps bring in new blood and see how they get on.

I like the fact that if the tour mode is based on the previous version in Ashes 17 you can create a realistic set-up with warm-up games etcetera.

D

Dutch

Personally I am looking forward to a deeper Career mode. Also am very excited for the new and improved AI that will exploit weaknesses more.
What do you hope will be different about the career mode compared to Ashes 17?

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The mode itself was fine in AC17. But I think adding the improved AI this time will make it more of a challenge/more rewarding when you succeed.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
What do you hope will be different about the career mode compared to Ashes 17?
Im am hoping the career mode changes include a more rewards based on actual achievements system... and a TROPHY CABINET! ;)

D

Dutch

The mode itself was fine in AC17. But I think adding the improved AI this time will make it more of a challenge/more rewarding when you succeed.
And the apparent story mode could make it feel more immersive as you play your way up the leagues....

Harshs1993

Club Cricketer
Looking forward to the upgraded fielding animations. Hopefully they change the way we set up the field. also more realistic crowds. Bowling action should be smooth.

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And the apparent story mode could make it feel more immersive as you play your way up the leagues....

Exactly. For it to feel like my character is getting the recognition he deserves (or dealing with the criticism)

D

Dutch

Okay: this is not a “this is lacking , I want this thread”.......purely purely purely what you are looking forward to not a wish or a moan thread.....[DOUBLEPOST=1556868312][/DOUBLEPOST]Any posts I feel dont meet my (Yes I know, megalomania) criteria will be deleted.....use the other thread for all other things!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am just looking forward to playing the Pakistan Super League using the stadiums in Pakistan, in anticipation of next season :D

Users who are viewing this thread