What would you like to see patched?

Dabi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If a patch is released, is it possible to have edges (esp off defensive shots) carry to slips and somehow get us more LBWs / bowleds? I'm sorry but I don't know whether it's possible for them to do that in a patch or not, I'm assuming it is, since you guys got the AI in EA 07 to egde it more often...Am i corrrect in that assumption?

dion

School Cricketer
Make batting harder for both AI and Players, smallers zones for perfect.

We also dont see enough Lbw's (although name me a game that does) or clean bowleds (especially in od's T20)

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Steve you have done a very good job in codemasters forum pushing for a patch,, if we do get it, you should get lot of cradit ... good work man keep it up :hpraise

D

Dutch

Steve you have done a very good job in codemasters forum pushing for a patch,, if we do get it, you should get lot of cradit ... good work man keep it up :hpraise

That is very true but I don't see any official moderation in that forum at all anymore...Helios or whoever it was has done a Rubbergenius!!! (remember him!!!!!):noway

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
That is very true but I don't see any official moderation in that forum at all anymore...Helios or whoever it was has done a Rubbergenius!!! (remember him!!!!!):noway
Yes. OFFICIAL Codemasters forum for Ashes Cricket 2009 is like in No Man's land.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Mate just asking, maybe I would be totally stupid to ask this even. Cant we as a web community take legal action agents Codies for selling a such a defective game. Any one with a clear mind can say it’s a defective product and as far as I know you cant sell defective product and get away with it ….. what do you guys think

diaskasun added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

which "Steve" are you talking about ?? :confused:

masterblaster 76 mate

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Mate just asking, maybe I would be totally stupid to ask this even. Cant we as a web community take legal action agents Codies for selling a such a defective game. Any one with a clear mind can say it?s a defective product and as far as I know you cant sell defective product and get away with it ?.. what do you guys think

diaskasun added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

masterblaster 76 mate

LOL !!! dont you think your taking this a bit too far ?
its like suing a producer for making a crap movie hahaha...

well, masterblaster76 is one of AC09's ardent fans.
so no surprises there. :)

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
LOL !!! dont you think your taking this a bit too far ?
its like suing a producer for making a crap movie hahaha...

well, masterblaster76 is one of AC09's ardent fans.
so no surprises there. :)

Ok if you say so mate, but my point was even if you take a bad movie you can still watch It, till the end. It may not be totally enjoyable but you can watch it .. for me that?s not a defected product its simply a product with poor quality. But if you take the game, some times you can?t even finish a match because it gets jammed. Yes surely it is a product with poor quality but because some times you cant even finish a match, cant we call it a defective product as well ? you decide.. its just my view

Last edited:

Eon

Club Cricketer
There is a save option... and in about 10 tests, 15 odi, and 15 T20's i have had it clitch to the point of not being able to finish a game 2 times. which isnt too bad.

Still annoying but not that bad.

Something which i dont think that would be able to be done in a patch, infact I know it wont be able to be patched.
But fully dynamic pyshics based ball to pitch and bat. As well as wear on the pitch from bowlers follow throughs etc. I think that would bring a level of realism to the game, and then in a real rough would be made... and the ball would obviously turn out of the rough.

Most of all i want to see a proper pyshics engine

proberly the wrong thread to be posting this though lol.

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Please do something about the quitters codemasters .... I'm suffering from premature baldness!

abfo

School Cricketer
I m just hoping they release a good patch in the coming days or months (if thats whats required).

The wickets are so hard to come by, especially through bowled or lbw's and most importantly there is 1/1000 probabity of the bowl carrying to behind the stumps fielders after edging.
This along with the AI pacing in TESTS gone and I would say its a very very good game as compared to all previous cricket games.

Just get a patch out codies !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread