• Yes

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 89.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the fielding manually...specially how to control the wicketkeeper.

Also try to give feather edges to the wicketkeeper and see how it looks.

That is one thing for sure to look in the game ...Especially with the control of placing the hand in the right place for catching which is new and cool one as well....:D

That is one thing for sure to look in the game ...Especially with the control of placing the hand in the right place for catching which is new and cool one as well....:D

which is likely happen because everyone is new to the game.:yes

I want to see player getting out bat pad to silly/fwd short leg fielder..please create that scenario and post the video..plzzzzzzzzzzz see you guys at 6:30 AM IST tomorrow ! have saved money for this game please let me know thru which retailer it will be out in India.:thumbs

Not sure if it would be possible but if it is, would love to see (or hear more on) how the "online saving" thing works.

bowl 3 outswingers with ai leaving the ball followed by an inswinger to see if ai can be deceived or it reads everything.

3 hours 15 mins to go and approx 8 hours before we get the videos and reviews and I cant sleep properly tonight God I am waiting for this.

YouTube mate, otherwise upload the RAW files to somewhere (Mega.co.nz/WeTransfer) and I can take care of the uploading for you. PM me if you want.

why?

----------

does anyone wantt o fill me in on the best way to upload videos to planet cricket

is it uploading to youtube, or what is the best method?

Upload them on youtube and share the links at PC.

I am rather surprised that Big Ant are not streaming this play session online. I think what I want to see most is just some continuous uninterrupted play.

I am rather surprised that Big Ant are not streaming this play session online. I think what I want to see most is just some continuous uninterrupted play.

Same here bud. Imagine the no. of hits on Big Ant's youtube channel as the event is streamed live.

Streaming it would be pretty nonviable

Agreed. There aren't exactly a bevy of non-AAA titles that go around streaming a public play session. Unreasonable to think a live steam was going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread