Which Player Would You Give To The Opposition!!

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even if we wanted to, we can't give away Hussey as the selectors have a firm grip on him. Plus he is an awesome gully fielder, you might say he single handed -ly (excuse the pun :p) won us the series.

I'd give away Hauritz+Smith+McGain+Krezja as a package. Is it possible to get even 1 person in return? :laugh

McGain makes that package less than worthless, although he would give the batsman a lot of fun in the nets.

harrisb

International Coach
i'd give SA bell anyday of the week, he's rubbish at the moment, and i can't see why he's still in the squad.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
:laugh. Jokes apart, you should always put your money on the wounded "lions", whichever country they play for. They have a lot to prove and seldom disappoint :)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
:laugh. Jokes apart, you should always put your money on the wounded "lions", whichever country they play for. They have a lot to prove and seldom disappoint :)

Graeme Hick? Mark Ramprakash? Ian Bell? Always dissapoint.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Mark Ramprakash should have got more games. He was such an amazing performer in the County circuit and a few bad games later he was history

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Yes. As I said, he got a few bad games and was dropped. He should've been persisted with a bit longer. Who knows

P

pcfan123

Ramprakash is the definition of someone who got too long a run in the side. Can't believe all the nonsense during this 09 Ashes of a possible recall for him.

Avg of 27.32 in 90 odd innings and only 2 Centuries? (1 against Windies)....... no thanks.

He is a prime example of the jump in skill level between county and Test

Users who are viewing this thread