Who you think is best young talent cricketer !

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rohit Sharma - All 3
Raina - ODIs and T20s
M vijay - tests
A Mukund - Tests
S Tyagi - All 3
Atul Sharma - All 3 and the yet to be invented format as well

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Suresh Raina: Just 22 year old and yet looks a complete solid player... (Even with my personnel preference to choose yuvi over any batsman except sachin, i would say Raina is right there next to Sachin... Both yuvi and raina have very good timing but whereas yuvi has Power ,raina has defence which is required at Test level. Next young talent from india would be Rohit Sharma, In this years IPL he has transformed himself

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Rohit Sharma will become bigger than Suresh Raina imo. He's the next big thing. I reckon he could finally translate his IPL performances into performances on the international stage. Hope he doesn't let me down as he has so far. Some may argue that he's only in there because he's from Mumbai but that's not the only reason. Just watch him bat. He looks so elegant and just oozes class and makes batting look so effortless when he gets it right. I may be overrating him but I really think India have struck gold here and I think Dhoni realizes that too.

I could go on and name other guys from Indian domestic cricket but I've done that too many times now.

Another one is Wayne Parnell. Really like this guy and despite his average record in domestic cricket, I commend the SA selectors on recognizing the often non-tangibility between good records in domestic cricket and good performances in international cricket.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread