Will there be patches for Ashes Cricket 2009?

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope PlanetCricket.net will make this great game an excellent game with the expert patch makers here. I am hoping for something big from our experts. Will there be patches for AC2009?

P

pcfan123

I hope PlanetCricket.net will make this great game an excellent game with the expert patch makers here. I am hoping for something big from our experts. Will there be patches for AC2009?

definitely for the PC version. Unfortunately for us console users, the outlook is grim.

Also, you did not need to start a new thread for this. Take the time to read through old posts and any question you have has likely been asked and answered.

Params7

International Cricketer
definitely for the PC version. Unfortunately for us console users, the outlook is grim.

Only downside to being a console gamer...lack of mods. Its upto the developers here to give the players space to edit. If you look at games like Smackdown vs Raw series and Pro Evolution Soccer - some really, really deep customization features here!

I'll be mainly playing this game on the PS3, but will also get a PC version shipped from Ebay India (PC version in India will sell for Rs.499 - 10$! )

P

pcfan123

Only downside to being a console gamer...lack of mods. Its upto the developers here to give the players space to edit. If you look at games like Smackdown vs Raw series and Pro Evolution Soccer - some really, really deep customization features here!

I'll be mainly playing this game on the PS3, but will also get a PC version shipped from Ebay India (PC version in India will retail for Rs.499 - 10$! )

yea thats a great idea. I will buy a PC version from india to go with my ps3 one. $10 is less than what I paid for lunch today!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Absolutely for the PC version, and they'll probably include fixes for the bounce (if necessary) and sound. As for everyone else, they'll have to wait to see if Transmissions release any official patches...

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
I am already having some patches in my mind which would be awesome if they make game easily moddable.
Here are my ideas:
Replace Ashes 2009 Mode with
*Chappell-Hadlee Trophy or
*Border-Gavasker Trophy or
*Indian-Pakistan Series

Another mod could be : Replacing additional 4 teams by 4 top IPL Teams.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am already having some patches in my mind which would be awesome if they make game easily moddable.
Here are my ideas:
Replace Ashes 2009 Mode with
*Chappell-Hadlee Trophy or
*Border-Gavasker Trophy or
*Indian-Pakistan Series

Another mod could be : Replacing additional 4 teams by 4 top IPL Teams.
Right, so you want to change the 5 Test series to the Chappell-Hadlee Trophy - a 3 game ODI series?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Let the game released first then we will see for what extend we can edit.

@max_dillon-There is no need to replacing series when you can create tournament yourself.

Jit

International Cricketer
Ya just wait it out and see for yourself. Codies hopefully make it easier to edit just like EA.

imhassan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'd rather get my hands on the game first and then think about it being patchable or not

Users who are viewing this thread