jackrussell

Banned for account faking
Online Cricket Games Owned
i like the heavy-weights...big show, rikishi, yokozuna etc

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
satishmania said:
the era from 1996-2002 is d best in wwe..i keep downloadin matches of that era especially royal rumble matches..very interestin 2 watch

I couldn't watch WWF during that time. Cable companies somehow don't like wrestling I guess. :mad Although there was once a try out of two-three months of a channel: huge success, but the idiots still canceled it. Maybe they had to pay too much money or so.

But when I had internet I found out that time 1999-2000 (or also 1998) was the best of the WWF. Great storylines during that time. When I saw some of the Rock's old talks and interviews it really made me excited. Very contrary to the Rock that is portrayed when he last appeared on RAW.

In other words: The old Rock rocks and the new Rock sucks. :cool:

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
satishmania said:
yes, we can forget about lesnar but what about bill goldberg?

He makes movies now, like The Longest Yard. He almost certainly won't be coming back.

ZexyZahid said:
But when I had internet I found out that time 1999-2000 (or also 1998) was the best of the WWF. Great storylines during that time. When I saw some of the Rock's old talks and interviews it really made me excited. Very contrary to the Rock that is portrayed when he last appeared on RAW.

In other words: The old Rock rocks and the new Rock sucks. :cool:

That's because a wrestler can't stay popular all the time. At some point they have to become a heel otherwise they would get boring.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
In the period I was talking about The Rock was a heel then. And gradually became popular.

During the rest of the period (2001-now) he was a face, but I liked that part less then what he used to do. (apart from the Hogan stint)

And I am actually more a heel fan, then a face fan.

Users who are viewing this thread