Wrestling thread

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
He can't actually be full time because of his neck. He could do the odd match though.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
RAW is cretainly better than SMACKDOWN.....

RAW has amazing superstars like HHH, KANE, etc and on top ma boy....THE CHAMP......JOHN CENA

SMACKDOWN is also good wth the UNDERTAKER, BATISTA, REY MYSTERIO, etc.

BUT OVERALL.............RAW RULEZZ !!!

Cowburn199

International Coach
Yes Raw is better by a huge distance. Dont get me wrong Smackdown has some good superstars but there is one wrestler that tops them all on Raw. The game TRIPLE H because he is that damn good !

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
Yes Raw is better by a huge distance. Dont get me wrong Smackdown has some good superstars but there is one wrestler that tops them all on Raw. The game TRIPLE H because he is that damn good !

True. Raw is better at the moment but I don't think Triple H is the only reason. It just has more big names and smackdown only has a few left.

Cowburn199

International Coach
Liam Williams said:
True. Raw is better at the moment but I don't think Triple H is the only reason. It just has more big names and smackdown only has a few left.
Yes and the oncoming fued with the game and ric flair ! woo is not cool :p

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I wanna see Hulk Hogan Vs "Stone Cold" Seve Austin, Austin will whip Hogans old A**, I can't wait (PS please don't post spoliers i'm seeing Raw Tonight)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I think Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold will be on WrestleMania, if WWE will be smart. It surely has the class for it and will attract more audience.

Also Royal Rumble is a good alternative. And Survivor Series will already have a classic match of Triple H vs Ric Flair, so I don't think they will make that match then.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Raw has just got more interesting with the MacMahons back in town. 1st night they come back Austin is right there too. :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Also Smackdown currently don't have the great Undertaker. He was Smackdown. Raw has Kane, Big Show and Stone Cold. You also have the JR saga.

satishmania

International Coach
aussie1st said:
Also Smackdown currently don't have the great Undertaker. He was Smackdown. Raw has Kane, Big Show and Stone Cold. You also have the JR saga.
Where's The Undertaker? Not on smack down? has he retired? :what

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The legend killer, killed him in the casket match, also burning the casket. However when they opened the casket Undertaker wasn't there. Thats what I read anyway.

Will he come back? Who knows.

BTW that sig is miles too big.

Users who are viewing this thread