KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
How the fearsome tweak can you release Joe, Peyton Royce & above all Billie Kay :/

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Why did they break up The Iconics in the first place?
Initial reports had suggested they wanted to push Peyton as a singles star, so they broke up the most genuine women tag team they had. Ended up drafting her to Raw and placing her in another tag with Lacy Evans I think. Billie Kay was doing pretty well with her story line on smackdown ‘looking for a tag team partner’ I thought.
Post automatically merged:

How the fearsome tweak can you release Joe, Peyton Royce & above all Billie Kay :/
Joe was amazing on commentary too. If they didnt want to medically cleared him they shouldve kept in on as a commentator, he was better all those guys on the panel!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This was Sting age 62 years at AEW ppv May 30th, 2021. One of the realest ever to grace the ring!

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
That was a really good show overall, I caught some of it. Sting looked pretty decent. Obviously he isn't the same as he once was, but if he never has a full match again, this was a good send-off to his in-ring career. Some might have questioned why he got the win instead of Darby Allin, but Allin has had nothing but positives by being associated with Sting and this was the latter's time to record a long overdue victory after being on the receiving end of poor booking in the WWE. That spot where Allin was thrown from the ring into the crowd was simple but damn cool-looking.

Britt Baker winning the Women's Title was the right call. Shida is an excellent performer and she carried the entire division for the year she held the title, but it was time for a change.

The World Title match was well-done also. Wasn't sure whether Cassidy could really show he has what it takes to break out of the midcard and go to the top, but he definitely belongs up there. Didn't like the usage of the title belts though, seemed like too much of an effort to get cheap heat on Omega's part when it was unnecessary.

Guevara winning the Stampede match was a good choice. He's probably the next breakout star that once booked correctly, will go a long way. Same for Jungle Boy winning the battle royale. Part of me wanted Christian to win, but I think the right call was made to have Jungle Boy end up on top.

There was another bunch of releases by the WWE this week, the two biggest being Strowman and Alistair Black. Strowman needs to go to AEW, if for nothing else than to lead Harper's Dark Order. They can't pass that opportunity up at all. Samoa Joe's no-compete clause should be up soon, but I'd rather that he go back to RoH or Impact. I don't see him really fitting into AEW.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That was a really good show overall, I caught some of it. Sting looked pretty decent. Obviously he isn't the same as he once was, but if he never has a full match again, this was a good send-off to his in-ring career. Some might have questioned why he got the win instead of Darby Allin, but Allin has had nothing but positives by being associated with Sting and this was the latter's time to record a long overdue victory after being on the receiving end of poor booking in the WWE. That spot where Allin was thrown from the ring into the crowd was simple but damn cool-looking.

Britt Baker winning the Women's Title was the right call. Shida is an excellent performer and she carried the entire division for the year she held the title, but it was time for a change.

The World Title match was well-done also. Wasn't sure whether Cassidy could really show he has what it takes to break out of the midcard and go to the top, but he definitely belongs up there. Didn't like the usage of the title belts though, seemed like too much of an effort to get cheap heat on Omega's part when it was unnecessary.

Guevara winning the Stampede match was a good choice. He's probably the next breakout star that once booked correctly, will go a long way. Same for Jungle Boy winning the battle royale. Part of me wanted Christian to win, but I think the right call was made to have Jungle Boy end up on top.

There was another bunch of releases by the WWE this week, the two biggest being Strowman and Alistair Black. Strowman needs to go to AEW, if for nothing else than to lead Harper's Dark Order. They can't pass that opportunity up at all. Samoa Joe's no-compete clause should be up soon, but I'd rather that he go back to RoH or Impact. I don't see him really fitting into AEW.
Interesting thoughts on Braun a possible leader of the Dark Order, seems amazing, good one.

The triple threat match was the best match for me, yeah Orange is a great performer we already knew about Kenny and Pac’s work but man Orange was right up there with those guys.

Yes i read about the WWE releases and I would really like to see Ruby Riot in AEW or Impact, she is an amazing talent and was never really given a chance in WWE at all.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've been out of the loop for a couple years, but AEW is kinda pulling me back in. Can't wait for CM Punk and Bryan Danielson (aka Daniel Bryan) to debut.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I've been out of the loop for a couple years, but AEW is kinda pulling me back in. Can't wait for CM Punk and Bryan Danielson (aka Daniel Bryan) to debut.
I've basically stopped watching WWE all together ever since aew started. There's simply too much better wrestling out there with AEW, NJPW and even Impact.

With guys like Punk and Danielson coming to AEW, I have even less reason to watch WWE anymore

The only time I'll watch WWE is for WrestleMania but that's only because me and my friends haven't missed a single one since 20, and we always get together to watch it. It's more of time to catch up with friends than anything else for the past couple of years

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The only time I'll watch WWE is for WrestleMania but that's only because me and my friends haven't missed a single one since 20, and we always get together to watch it. It's more of time to catch up with friends than anything else for the past couple of years
Literally the same, I just watched the last two WMs and Royal Rumbles

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yep I rarely watch WWE shows anymore, mostly follow the dirt sheets etc. AEW I havent missed in a while, many rumours of Punk headlining this Friday’s show……..

I still dont see Bryan joining them though but the storied matches he can have in AEW certainly some instant classics. Bryan better than anyone else have the attitude to build stars in a match and put over the younger guys. I still rate him in the top 3 wrestlers in the world today.
Post automatically merged:

I've basically stopped watching WWE all together ever since aew started. There's simply too much better wrestling out there with AEW, NJPW and even Impact.

With guys like Punk and Danielson coming to AEW, I have even less reason to watch WWE anymore

Yep same here but I’ve kinda loss interest in NJPW is it still good?

Users who are viewing this thread