Wrestling thread

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
For those who don't know if yet. There is now WWE Unlimited. When there is a break from the live broadcast, you can see during the break RAW on internet. And they are quite worthy of watching.

Here is some of yesterday: http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/unlimted103105

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Read about Torrie, she has some personal issues currently.
Tabboo Tuesday was a let down since Austin didn't show up. At least Batista stood up and took out the trash.

satishmania

International Coach
A great victory for the Nature Boy at Taboo tuesday against the cerebral assasin Triple H. i cant imagine a 54 year old beating Triple H. however, the dirtiest player in the game did it. Kane & Big Show were tag champions in 2001. they have teamed up again to become the second most destructive tag team ever, the first being Undertaker & Kane. and what a return by Mankind, he finished off Carlito with his trademark move "the mandible claw". We definitely missed Austin though. I am sure he'll be back. Atleast JR got his job back! Also i hope Goldust and Vader stay in WWE for long. they must however be transferred to Smackdown which desperately needs a few more superstars. Cena did it again, but i wanted HBK to win.

satishmania

International Coach
i really used to like "Hardcore" matches...they should probably bring back the hardcore title to Smackdown. the title used to be defended 24/7. also it was fun watchin the superstars beat the hell out of each other with trash cans, canes etc..guys like hardcore holly, tommy dreamer, bradshaw, mankind, steve blackman were great hardcore champions.

Users who are viewing this thread