Wrestling thread

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
He quit on Monday. He was at Taboo Tuesday, which was his last day with the WWE. Where's the problem with him being on the most recent Smackdown, which was recorded on Sunday?

Satan

School Cricketer
Christain is a big peice of crap.the only reason he is successful is that some of Edge's greatness must have rubbed onto him when they were a tag team.Christain is a loser. Edge rulez!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
Not neccesarily. It depends wether the scriptwriters think the show can cope without having a champion on for that long.

Yes, it will. Just like it has been the past years. WWE need to sell PPV's. Without a Championship match I don't think that will do any good to the ticketselling and PPV ordering. And I don't think SmackDown! can hold out that long without a Champion.

And Christian is possibly debuting on TNA with the name of Christian Cage, with is most possible. Another name was rumoured also: Chris Jin. When you pronounce it, it sounds exactly the same as Christian.

Last edited:

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
27th November, Sad news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away, RIP, I wonder who is going to replace him

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This is shocking news! Eddie Guerrero has passed away?! :eek:

Eddie Guerrero passes away

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/eddieguerreropasses

Users who are viewing this thread