Attachments

• cmp.JPG
    cmp.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 56

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
i wish! but it sounds weird that a man who broke the streak was beaten by Cena!

check the fact, at wrestlemania 28 undertaker is in ring for more than 50 min but this wrestlemania only 25min. he needs retirement hence he lost.

but cena defeated brock lesnar before.:yes

i think cena will retain WHC.:D

all depends on HHH and seth and reigns,ambrose.;)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Brock Lesnar should win. Just because he deserves it. He has been the UFC world Heavyweight champion.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Going by the equation that, person winning the championship should come and show his face on every show - Cena should win this! ;) what is the use if Brock just keeps disappearing now & then, it's going to do no good to WWE! That's why I was even disappointed when such a historic streak was taken by an inconsistent athlete! TripleH, Rock or HBK always deserved to end that streak if WWE had plans to end this streak.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Going by the equation that, person winning the championship should come and show his face on every show - Cena should win this! ;) what is the use if Brock just keeps disappearing now & then, it's going to do no good to WWE! That's why I was even disappointed when such a historic streak was taken by an inconsistent athlete! TripleH, Rock or HBK always deserved to end that streak if WWE had plans to end this streak.

True that. Also, his victory over Undertaker was enough so, Cena might just win it. Considering WWE is trying damn too hard to bring back the 2007-2011 Cena.

Isa 31

Club Captain
i think brick lesnar will win because rumors are that Cena is going to hollywood! and wwe need someone to hold the belt for months! like Brock Lesnar will win and hold the belt till wrestlemania and then wwe will give a rising star chance to win whc at wm31? its possible! i think that rising star could be Roman Reigns!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Roman's already a rising star and I'm not sure if Cena would want to go to Hollywood and sacrifice his championship. If I were Cena, I would definitely not do that. We all know that in the end, in WM31, Roman will be the victor.

Users who are viewing this thread