Wrestling thread

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Blasphemy! WWE and good.
Coward you should support the alternatives.
I say it was decent not great, few of the matches were decent like roman reigns and Big E, but all together it was not great, the whole egg thing was just dumb and stupid. The whole shows was pretty much about the rock but he wasn't even there lol.
AEW will always be better then WWE. Probably a 4/10 show.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I say it was decent not great, few of the matches were decent like roman reigns and Big E, but all together it was not great, the whole egg thing was just dumb and stupid. The whole shows was pretty much about the rock but he wasn't even there lol.
AEW will always be better then WWE. Probably a 4/10 show.
There we have it. You got the spirit now.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I just watched Survivor Series and it was a decent shows, would have love to see The Rock as they were keep going on about his 25th year since his debut.
I am not paying for it, the buildup was pretty poor, for one of their big four shows no encouragement at all. Saw the highlights on the youtube channel, seems like some awesome matches indeed. The Scarlet Witch inspired ring attire by Becks was a cool touch.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Did anyone see that promo by MJF and CM Punk, probably one of the best I seen so far, I could have watch that for like more then a hour :)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
It's a shame AEW didn't deliver what they promised, you have JR who can't even call the matches because what story can you tell for guys doing 500 flips a match?

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

This match was insane, hardcore rules but with two extremely proficient wrestlers, even during that cover they were trying to extinguish the flames on each other. Amazing match!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan

This match was insane, hardcore rules but with two extremely proficient wrestlers, even during that cover they were trying to extinguish the flames on each other. Amazing match!
That was a great match,You won't get these kind of matches in PG WWE.
I hope people will show some respect to Cody Rhodes as the man put his body on the line, fans should stop booing the poor guy.

A heel turn might help him a bit I think.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I really feel bad for Sami Zayn. He's spent years giving the WWE his everything, and all he has to show for after over 6 years is 2 IC title run and nothing else. Just goes to show they really don't truly value Sami Zayn, and with his contract coming up. I really think he should leave WWE and go to AEW, after watching Smackdown and seeing the ending I really feel bad for the way they ended his universal title match with Roman Reigns, They are giving him the "Dean Ambrose" treatment. Burying and humiliating their wrestlers on their way out of the company.
I really feel Sami Zayn is wasting his talent in WWE and also Kevin Owen but at least Kevin Owen had a title run and is wrestling for the WWE title.
Sami Zayn should do the smart thing and tell WWE to do one and go to other Wrestling promotion like AEW or even Impact.
It was horrible watching Smackdown and didn't really enjoy it at all, it was just all about Insulting and humiliating Sami Zayn and nothing happened with Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns.

0/10 for Smackdown, total waste of time.

Last edited:

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Surprised Sammy dropped the TNT belt to Cody. Think they’ve mishandled Sammy’s run with the belt. In a good way perhaps a heel Cody could elevate it. Think the prestige dropped with Sammy, no fault of his but lack of long term or short term story telling made his run poor. Sammy was elevated though and thats a positive out of it so I guess it was the right decision to drop it!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Does anyone watch wrestling.
That promo by MJF today was crazy t!!!
AEW is really great right now, WWE for me is getting boring now.

Users who are viewing this thread