Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
revolution-1.jpg

WWA Monday Night Revolution
Date: Monday 10th March 2008
Announcers: .Robert Stanton & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,511
Ratings: 6.49

The revolution theme hits, fireworks start firing off from the stage, and from the rafters the fans are cheering and the lights turn up high. But the cheers are then replaced with boos as Take Over hits as Christian Cage walks out from the back, in his street clothes, holding a microphone he stands at the entrance ramp The Instant Classic Christian Cage has been away from the view of the fans for far too long, I was sitting in the back thinking up what match you deserved to see. he pauses a moment
WWA gave me control of what match you guys will see at Blaze of Glory, and I have thought, I have sat at home and watched hours upon hours of wrestling and I came up with it. That match is going to be a throw back on the legacy that I have built in front of you all. For years I have made matches classic, I have made people famous I have put fans in seats. I know its stunning that a man like me has enough time to come up with a match. Since I have been out signing autographs, meeting you the fans and making the world a better place for my peeps. The fans start to boo him.

Steiner for you, I have a Tables, Ladders and chairs match, but thats not all, no its going to be inside of a cage, on top of the cage will be the WWA World Heavyweight Title, and I hope your back is feeling fine Steiner, because I would hate for you to strain a muscle climbing a ladder to reach a Title that you dont deserve. Take Over hits again and Cage lifts the WWA World Title into the air and walks to the back.

<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>>>

[/color=red]10 Man Battle Royal[/color]
El Puma, Yousuf Hawk, Paul Nixon, Da One, Brett, Oscar Numerio, DH Smih, Shannon Moore, Petey Williams, Matt Bentley

After the break we see 10 men in the ring for a 10 man battle Royal of the Battle royal only Moore, Williams, and Bentley have had matches in WWA. WWA has saved us some time for tonight and had them all walk out to the WWA Theme and we are ready to go.

Hawk slams Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon got thrown over the top rope by Hawk. (Elimination # 1) Bentley hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Oscar Numerio got bundled out by Bentley. (Elimination # 2) DH Smith takes a second rope chop from Ireland. Ireland went for the elimination, but DH Smith held onto the ropes. Spinny weird kick from Shannon Moore. DH Smith was eliminated by Shannon. (Elimination # 3) Bentley hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Flying elbow from Matt Bentley. Yousuf Hawk hits some punches. Petey Williams got bundled out by Hawk. (Elimination # 4) Kick from Matt Bentley...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Vicious kick to the teeth from Matt Bentley. Yousuf Hawk snap suplexes Puma. Hawk tried to get El Puma over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Big kick on Puma by Brett. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Brett, Puma might be dead. Ireland takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Da One got thrown over the top rope by Puma. (Elimination # 5) Massive backbreaker, Shannon got planted. BD went for the elimination, but Shannon Moore held onto the ropes. Bodyslam by Hawk. Matt Bentley got bundled out by Hawk. (Elimination # 6) Shannon crushes Puma with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. Shannon tried to get El Puma over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Shannon walks into a high dropkick from Yousuf Hawk. Shannon Moore got thrown over the top rope by Hawk. (Elimination # 7) Hawk drives a forearm into the chest of BD. Hawk went for the elimination, but Brett held onto the ropes. Powerbomby thing by Yousuf Hawk. Hawk tried to get El Puma over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Puma hits a back kick. Puma tried to get Yousuf Hawk over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. BD hits a dropkick on Yousuf Hawk. Chop hits Hawk...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Kick from Brett...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Yousuf Hawk got bundled out by BD. (Elimination # 8) Brett can barely stand. Here it comes - STF. Brett was eliminated by Puma.

Winner: El Puma

Oscar Numerio debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response.

We cut backstage in a darkened area Raven is sitting there Tonight DraVen, the cruel mistress that is fate has declared tonight your funeral, as tonight your career and life both come to an end tonight. Raven takes a deep breath and camera comes and locks on his face. You see DraVen, for weeks now you have played your little games, and I have not come to play tonight, WWA has decided your games are boring, you are boring and you must now pay for your sins. Have you repented DraVen? The might Judge, his jury and his executioner are waiting for you, they have seen you, they are waiting for you. Your maker has a trial set for you, all the warnings in the world havent done anything for you DraVen, and tonight I have to settle the score tonight I must prove to the world you are nothing more then a copy of me. You and your well whatever she is these days, are not going to survive past tonight I have plans and I am going to put you down tonight.

Raven laughs The world shall see your demise, like Hilter, before you, you shall fall in front of your minions your followers shall see you cannot lead them into the promise land. You see DraVen, where those have tried, and fail you shall fail too, this is what happens when you fight above your weight class, this is what happens when you try to kill The Raven, I will always rise from the ashes and live on. For me DraVen, the world is a very different place, I dont live like you, I hate everything and everyone. When I stopped caring the world revolved a different way, it changed and I changed with it. I started to live a life that was fearless, and I made my own design, my own fate. I told the mistress to find someone else to bring down and make them suffer in silence. She has chosen you, she blew your way and stayed with you, every day she slowly eats away and slowly takes everything you have ever wanted, your every desire and twist it. She will twist it so much you will wish you were dead, she doesnt come for peace, she lives misery, she loves to watch a grown man cry. She will bath in your blood, she will dine on your misery, shell drink your teats. You are nothing to me. You are nothing to her either, you are just a victim that will suffer for your fate.

Raven brushes the hair away from his face and stands up and throws his arms out and screams Quote The Raven, NEVERMORE! the screen goes dark and we goto a commercial break.

Paul Burchill vs Alex Shelley

After the break, some British sounding music hits and out walks Paul Burchill he storms to the ring and taunts the crowd to some boos. Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and out comes Alex Shelley, he is carrying a camera again to film his entrance to the ring he slowly walks to the ring recording the fans cheering. He reaches the ring and puts the camera on the turnbuckle in the corner. He poses for it and then he takes the camera and hands it to the girl at ringside.

Ripper slams Alex Shelley. Shelley backdrops Paul Burchill out of a piledriver attempt. Kick from Alex Shelley...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Paul Burchill charges, Shelley moves, and the referee is knocked out. Back heel kick off the second rope, Ripper goes down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Alex Shelley. Ripper counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Flying shoulder tackle by Ripper sends Shelley to the mat. Massive backbreaker, Shelley got planted. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Lariat, apparently Ripper thinks he is Stan Hansen. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shelley powers out of a headlock. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Ripper backdrops Alex Shelley out of a piledriver attempt. Katie Lea has climbed up onto the apron! Shelley turns...and falls for the distraction! Paul Burchill attacks Shelley from behind! Alex Shelley can barely stand. Jumping Neckbreaker!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Ripper and Katie Lea tie Alex Shelley up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

Winner: Paul Burchill

Paul Burchill gained 1 point of overness from this match.

We go backstage after the match and Bret Hart is sitting at his desk On a night where DraVen and Raven will finally come to blows I have decided the fans should also get to see them duel at the Blaze of Glory match. But this will not be any normal type of match, oh no it will be Ravens choice, since you, DraVen, have been proclaiming how better then Raven you are. I want to see if you can survive in his world, in his little playground. So Blaze of Glory, its a Ravens choice match, I am sure you are going to love whatever he picks Matrix Bret stops to think a moment. Actually, DraVen, if you win tonight you may also add something to the match at Blaze of Glory, you can turn Ravens dreams into Ravens nightmare all in one fellow swoop. For you to get to choose a part of the match DraVen, I want to see you win this match tonight, and I want to see you live up to your prophecy. Can you do it DraVen? Can you survive the Raven? I hope you can, I want to see what kind of sick mind you have there.

The camera leaves the locker room of Bret Harts and we goto another commercial break, to promote the up coming PPV!

<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>>

We come pack and Pirate Paul, oops I mean Paul Burchill is backstage trying to sell himself to the fans You have witnessed a new beginning, a new Paul Burchill I am here to make a name for myself, and climb up the corporate ladder and become the WWA World Heavyweight Champion, I have a new person looking over my career, my sister, Katie Lea, she is going to make me into the star I should be! Not the person that you all think I should be I hear the chants, the sly comments, and the niggling I get from you. You keep commenting on how I am some pirate well I am not that horrible thing anymore. I have made myself into a new man.

He stops a moment to move his hair out of his eyes Tonight you have seen the first chapter in my new story, this a horrible nightmare for anyone that tries to step into my way and tries to ruin my dreams.

Paul Burchill gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

DraVen Matrix vs Raven

Back out in the arena, the lights go out and Bodies starts to play, it then cuts into End of Everything by Steroemud. DraVen strolls out from the back and bows his head a moment he goes into what looks like a trance. He then snaps out and walks to the ring a big explosion makes the people in the arena jump a few feet in the air hes now in the ring awaiting Raven. Come As You Are plays over the loud speakers and he slowly walks out from the back the fans are giving him a huge cheer as he walks to the ring he stops and gives a crucifix taunt and enters the ring, were ready for this one!

Kick from DraVen Matrix to the leg. I guess Raven hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. DraVen hits a back kick. Face crusher from DraVen on Raven. DraVen hits a dropkick on Raven. DraVen only gets knees on a splash. Big backdrop on DraVen, executed well. DraVen walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DraVen gets out the back of a Raven bodyslam attempt. Back heel kick from DraVen on Raven. 1 - 2 - kick out. DraVen Matrix blasts Raven with a crap kick. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Raven counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. DraVen gets smacked around like a bitch. Raven walks into a trip. Flying elbow from DraVen Matrix. Nate Hatred comes running down the aisle with a chair! DraVen and Raven continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Nate Hatred slides in and blasts Raven with a chair to the head! Hatred climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Raven is in trouble. Here it comes - Enter The Matrix. 1....2...3, it's finished. DraVen and Hatred are putting the boots to Raven! Rellik comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending DraVen \ Hatred running for cover. Rellik saved Raven from a major beating.

Winner: DraVen Matrix

Nate Hatred debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

We again but backstage and Andrew Martin is standing by Tonight, a new Andrew Martin will be born, a man not made of a goofy name, not a man that walks around calling fans Testicles, no a man that will kick the crap out of anyone that stands in my way and tonight I have you Rhino, I know all about you Rhino I know you from those days when I was just a sideshow freak and I was just there for the amusement of others. Well that stops tonight because I am going to rip your head off Rhino!

Andrew Martin lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

WWA Womens Title Match
Trish Stratus vs Amy Dumas

Tonight we see the in ring return of Trish Stratus! The music of Trishs hits and she walks out, she does a pose that drives the men in the crowd wild. She then walks to the ring and enters the ring. The cheers turns to boos as Come As You Are plays and Amy Dumas walks out she is carrying a microphone I have seen the light, and I have been saved, Raven has saved me from being just another woman out here flashing her body for a bunch of rednecks, tonight Trish, I am going to break you in half. she drops the microphone and runs to the ring and weve got a bell.

Amy Dumas takes a right hand to the temple from Trish. Trish slams Amy Dumas down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Dumas blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Amy Dumas arm drags Trish over. SMELL THE RATINGS. Dumas floors Trish Stratus. Dumas hits a spinning back kick. Trish blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Trish Stratus DDTs Dumas. Amy Dumas is in trouble. Stratusfaction! 1....2....3.

Winner[/b and new WWA Womens Champion Trish Stratus

The WWA Women's title has gained in image.

Rhino vs Andrew Martin

Punisher slams Rhino. Andrew Martin hits some punches. Thrown slam by Andrew Martin. Rude Awakening on Rhino by Punisher. Andrew Martin gets taken down out of nowhere. Rude Awakening on Andrew Martin by Rhino. Big piledriver on Punisher. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rhino only gets knees on a splash. Massive backbreaker, Rhino got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rhino walks into a slammy shoulder thing. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Punisher drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Punisher takes a headbutt from Rhino. Andrew Martin pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big backdrop on Rhino, executed well. Rhino is in trouble. Big Boot!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Andrew Martin

Booker T vs Christian Cage

Booker T uses a forearm to the face. Booker T hits some punches. Back elbow connects, Cage staggers backward. Booker T with a spinning neckbreaker on Cage. Christian Cage, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Bodyslam by Cage. Full nelson on Booker...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Cage walks into a trip. Booker hits a piledriver on Christian Cage. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lifting DDT by Booker T. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Cage ducks a wild right hand. Armbar takedown from Christian Cage, boring me senseless. Booker blocks a kick from Christian Cage. Rude Awakening on Christian Cage by Booker. Scott Steiner comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Cage turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Steiner! Scott Steiner has left Cage in big trouble. Christian Cage can barely stand. Here it comes - Axe Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Scott Steiner isn't finished with his attack yet! Christian Cage stands up...and gets pushed into the ropes. Steiner has tied Christian Cage up in the ropes. Scott Steiner gets a chair, then stands facing Cage. He winds up...and then lets fly with a vicious chair shot to the unprotected head of Christian Cage! That was brutal! A host of referees hit the ring and manage to drag Scott Steiner away!

Winner: Booker T

Turn in Wednesday for WWA Thunder!

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
thunder-1.gif

WWA Wednesday Night Thunder

Date: Wednesday 12th March 2008
Announcers: .Dave Melzer & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,545
Ratings: 6.85

Break the walls down hits as the fans stand in shock with Chris Jericho walking to the ring, he’s carrying a microphone and he looks like he’s not in a very happy mood tonight. He raises the microphone to speak but doesn’t speak he pauses “It’s hard to know what to say after being told I was signing a new $300,000 a year contract for the next 2 years and then getting the call that I have been fired. The WWE did a lot to keep me in their company, they offered me a good contract and after to keep me there for 2 years. I thought WWA couldn’t match that and I was staying in the WWE, I had accepted the WWE’s deal and I decided that is where I wanted to be and where I wanted to work.” Jericho stops a minute

“Loyalty is something I pride myself on, I mean I stayed with WCW until I finally knew I was never going to move up in that company and no one knew what they were doing and it was just a mess. I expected when I took my wrestling break that the WWE would accept me back and would keep me there. But I never saw that coming I never expected the WWE to just hang me out to dry, after offering me a deal to keep me there. I never asked for it, I didn’t ask to be a bidding tool, I took a call from the WWA and they had heard my contract was coming to an end and they asked what would it take for me to come here for me to become a WWA star, and I didn’t know. I didn’t know what to say to them WWE called an asked me what I was going to do and I said to them that WWA had called asking me to sign with them, so the WWE faxed me a new contract offering me a lot of month to work there. I signed it and faxed it back but the day after I had signed on they fired me. They told me that they had decided that the contact was too much and a main event spot was not going to be offered to me and I was told they wished me luck in the future. What did I decide to after that? I called WWA up and asked if they still had the contract they offered me Sunday and I signed it. I am not mad I am not even upset I am glad that I am in a company that is still making a name for itself and I can be apart of that. It feels like I am in ECW all over again and I like that.” Jericho stops again and looks towards the entrance way.

“I have decided that I am going to join the growing queue for the WWA World Heavyweight Title. Christian, when we worked for the WWE we were friends well you know what they say, there are no friends when you are the World Champion, you better watch your back because Y2J is coming for the WWA World Heavyweight Title. I want to take your title, Cage, I want to become the second WWA World Heavyweight Champions since you think you are the best and that these fans love you well I have the saddest news for you, reality called and they wish to inform you that your check has bounced and your dreams are over. But if you lose to Steiner at Blaze of Glory, I will take him on and beat him because I don’t care who is the World Champion I will become the World Champion”

Jericho’s music starts to play he tosses his microphone at the ring announcer and he leaves the ring and walks to the back.

Chris Jericho gained 4 points of overness from this segment.

Navin vs DH Smith

Navins music hits and he walks out from the back wearing a bikers jacket and a pair of sunnies, he’s making his debut and the fans are unsure of what to make of him at the moment. He walks to the ring and he enters it and the referee checks him for any weapons. Rule Britannia hits and out walks DH Smith, the son of the British Bulldog is wearing the same attire his father used to wear. He has the flag of England on as a cape and he walks to the ring and jumps into the ring. Nsvin starts to argue with DH Smith, and pushes him away…

Kick from Navin...to the leg! Oh the humanity! DH Smith pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. DH Smith drives a forearm into the chest of Danger Guy. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Delayed brainbuster suplex, DH Smith held that one for ages. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Danger Guy reverses a waistlock. Navin hits a rolling kick on DH Smith. Super kick by Navin. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Vicious kick to the teeth from Navin. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. DH Smith fights out of a grapple. DH Smith hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Danger Guy blocks a kick from DH Smith. Da One comes running down the aisle and into the ring! DH Smith turns around. Da One spins DH Smith around. Da One hits the ! Ireland leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Navin pins DH Smith. Da One remains in the ring. Navin pushes the referee away. Navin spins Ireland around. Navin hits the !

Winner: “Danger Guy” Navin

A Blaze of Glory video plays hyping the PPV, we see what looks like a cell the voice over says the match will be a House of Pain match. Raven and DraVen Matrix match is shown and both men will decide on stipulations on Clash of The Champions this Saturday! But the Card is not yet final, there’s still more matches on the way!

Brett vs Jay Lethal

After the break we To Be Loved playing by Papa Roach and Brett is on his way to the ring, the fans are giving him limp but he is ignoring them. Once in the ring he just stands in the corner with a look of discontent. Pomp & Circumstance hits and it’s Jay Lethal! The fans are all standing cheering the entrance of Jay Lethal but Brett in the ring doesn’t seem to really care once he reaches the ring he stands on the top turnbuckle and gives off a taunt and then enters the ring. We’re ready for the match!

Lethal uses a basement dropkick to the knee. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Spinning bulldog in the corner, BD is down. 1 - 2 - kick out. BD reverses a waistlock. Brett with a spinning neckbreaker on Lethal. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Lethal is down. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Lethal blocks a kick from Brett. Super frankenthingy on BD, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - kick out. Brett reverses a hip toss. Lethal walks into a face crusher variation. Brett moves in for the kill. !!! That shook the ring. Nate Hatred slides into the ring out of nowhere! BD takes a stiff punch to the face and falls to the canvas. The referee calls for the DQ as Nate Hatred continues to attack BD. Nate Hatred remains in the ring. Jay Lethal pushes the referee away. Jay Lethal slams Hatred down. Jay Lethal climbs to the top rope and hits the Diving Elbow Drop!

Winner: Brett

Lethal jumps up taunting the crowd then his music hits, we are now ready for the 20 Man Battle Royal and Lethal appears to be doing double duty tonight. The WWA theme hits and the stars in the battle royal start to walk out, it is for the vacant WWA United States Title.

WWA United States Title
20 Man Battle Royal

Chop hits Raven...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Black Reign scores with a standing spinebuster. Wildcat gets smacked around like a bitch. Chris Harris got eliminated by Raven. (Elimination # 1) Suplex by Hero. Hero threw Nate Hatred over the top rope like a common Pygmy. (Elimination # 2) Christopher Daniels strikes Hero. Chris Hero got eliminated by Daniels. (Elimination # 3) Punisher walks into a spinning heel kick. The camera pans to some fat guy in the crowd....remember kids, fat people are evil. DraVen tried to eliminate Andrew Martin, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Cowboy slams AJ Styles. AJ Styles got thrown over the top rope by Cowboy. (Elimination # 4) Daniels hits a dropkick on Raven. Raven got bundled out by Daniels. (Elimination # 5) Stevens hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Flying elbow from Chase Stevens. Rob Van Dam hits a rolling kick on Shelley. Alex Shelley got bundled out by RVD. (Elimination # 6) Lethal takes a headbutt from Rob Van Dam. Jay Lethal got eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 7) Scott Hall uses a forearm to the face. Claudio Castagnoli was eliminated by Hall. (Elimination # 8) Douglas gets slammed. Andy Douglas was eliminated by Reign. (Elimination # 9) Standing kicky thing by Ultimo Dragon on Stevens. Chase Stevens got thrown over the top rope by Dragon. (Elimination # 10) Black Reign hits some punches. Reign tried to eliminate Andrew Martin, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Shannon gets smacked around like a bitch. Abyss tried to eliminate Shannon Moore, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Scott Hall with a spinning neckbreaker on Shannon. Hall slams Shannon Moore. DraVen Matrix bitch-slaps Shannon. DraVen hits a dropkick on Shannon Moore. Reign slams DraVen Matrix. Reign tried to get DraVen Matrix over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Dragon hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Cool looking suplex on DraVen. Abyss slams Shannon Moore down. Abyss tried to get Shannon Moore over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Abyss slams DraVen Matrix. Lariat, apparently Abyss thinks he is Stan Hansen. Dragon hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Shannon Moore got thrown over the top rope by Dragon. (Elimination # 11) Running knee lift from James Storm. Ultimo Dragon got bundled out by Cowboy. (Elimination # 12) Chop hits Cowboy...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. James Storm got eliminated by Reign. (Elimination # 13) RVD hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Scott Hall was eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 14) Flying shoulder tackle by Abyss sends Reign to the mat. Black Reign was eliminated by Abyss. (Elimination # 15) Full nelson on DraVen...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Abyss went for the elimination, but DraVen Matrix held onto the ropes. Punisher slams Rob Van Dam down. Punisher threw Rob Van Dam over the top rope like a common Pygmy. (Elimination # 16) Abyss hits some punches. Rude Awakening on Andrew Martin by Abyss. Back elbow connects, Punisher staggers backward. Abyss went for the elimination, but Andrew Martin held onto the ropes. DraVen Matrix bitch-slaps Abyss. Abyss was eliminated by DraVen. (Elimination # 17) DraVen floors Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels got eliminated by DraVen. (Elimination # 18) Massive backbreaker, DraVen got planted. Powerbomb on DraVen. DraVen gets out the back of a Andrew Martin bodyslam attempt. DraVen threw Andrew Martin over the top rope like a common Pygmy.

Winner: …and new WWA United States Champion DraVen Matrix

Matrix’ music hits and he is handed the WWA United States Title, but he calls for a microphone the music stops playing and he is handed a microphone. “Raven, I’ve decided that since we are playing your games, that we are going to have a Clockwork Orange House of Fun Cage match, if I cannot beat you in your own environment then I am going to just have to kill you inside of it. What do you say? I am going to put this, my United States title on the line, so you have something to show up for and actually fight for.”

The lights go down and Take Over hits as Christian Cage walks out from the back carrying the WWA World Heavyweight Title he lifts it up and shows it to the crowd they start to boo and chant for Steiner, he slowly walks down the ramp taunting the fans making them boo even louder. He reaches the ring and calls for the ring announcer to hold the ropes for him to enter the ring he grabs a microphone and starts to speak. “This Sunday the World will see that the Instant Classic will retain the WWA World Heavyweight Title at Blaze of Glory in front of all the peeps who have paid their money to see me, save the World of Professional Wrestling from boring dinosaurs, tonight I saw a man who I used to roll with, up and down the coast and around the World. Welcome to my house, Jericho, I see you also think you are good enough to be the WWA World Heavyweight Title, well I am sorry to inform you, Jericho that there is only room for me at the top and you are going to have to go home and wait your turn to climb the ladder of success, you can ride someone else’s coat tails, because this title is mine, and I am not going to give it up for anyone, that even includes you. You may think that you are good enough to come into WWA and take my title, well you are sadly mistaken little buddy.” Cage pauses a moment.

“The World will marvel at my great achievement, the way I dispatch Scott Steiner, and the way I bring in all the fans, put them in the seats and make them cheer the loudest.” fans start to boo. “You hear that? They are starting already they are all chanting Christian Cage! Christian Cage! My peeps are the ones that are driving me forward, forget Lex and his express, forget Hulkamania right now is Christianamania, tonight it’s the Peep Express, and tonight you are all Cagaholics. You are seeing a new era you are seeing a new man, a new champion nothing like the guys that used to hold up the World Heavyweight Title, and used to keep the spots away from the most talented guys in the business. I have the WWA World Title, this is my belt, this is my backyard, this is my world and the world will not come crashing down because some juiced up dinosaur thinks he is the next WWA World Champion. It will not end because there is a guy who came down from New York thinking he can get a free ride on the back of a friendship in a stable that ended 5 years ago.

Friends come and go, this World Title is forever and I am not going to pick a friend over this title. And I am going to build a dynasty, I am going to make the world sit and take notice of what the WWA can do what the WWA has to offer, the real alternative is here to stay, the world of wrestling has been crying out for something like this. The world has been wanting to see the mighty McMahon corporation to fall, well here it is. Here is the day that the WWE takes it’s last breath, WWA will reign surpreme.”[/color]

Paul Burchill vs Paul Nixon

2xtreme by Zack Tempest hits and out walks Paul Nixon new music and new ring attire makes the fans start up more and take more notice of him he makes it to the ring and the fans start a louder cheer for him. Paul Burchill’s them hits and he walks out from the back with Katie Lea by his side, the fans are booing both he and Lea as they make their way to the ring.

Paul gets smacked around like a bitch. Flying shoulder tackle by Ripper sends Paul to the mat. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Paul blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Paul Nixon hits a right hand on Paul Burchill. 1 - 2 - kick out. Paul hits a stump piledriver on Paul Burchill, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Paul Burchill reverses a hip toss. Massive backbreaker, Paul got planted. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Paul Nixon elbows Paul Burchill in the face to break a hammerlock. Paul Nixon charges, Ripper moves, and the referee is knocked out. Paul Nixon turns Ripper inside-out with a clothesline. Cover, but there's no one to count for Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon DDTs Ripper. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Ripper kicks Paul Nixon in the gut to reverse the momentum. Paul Nixon can barely stand. Jumping Neckbreaker!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Paul Nixon gives a murderous look toward Paul Burchill...and attacks! Ripper gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Paul picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Winner: Paul Burchill

After the match Paul Burchill taunts the fallen Paul Nixon, he starts screaming at him and he leaves the ringside area.

Trish Stratus vs Victoria vs Mickie James

Trish Stratus is the first one out, she is carrying the WWA Women’s Title and she gives off and taunt and makes it to the ring., Victoria comes out to “All The Things She Said” bt T.A.T.U and makes her way down the ramp and into the ring. Out next is Mickie James she is making her WWA debut as it Victoria the bell sounds.

Victoria takes a kick. Trish Stratus hits Mickie with some amateur blows. Victoria backdrops Trish Stratus out of a piledriver attempt. Amateur-style takedown from Victoria. Mickie James hits a crap missile dropkick on Victoria. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Running clothesline from Trish Stratus. Mickie powers out of a headlock. Victoria \ Mickie whip Trish into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Victoria DDTs Trish Stratus. 1 - 2 - 3. Victoria defeats Trish. Powerslam from Victoria on Mickie. Mickie blocks a kick from Victoria. Mickie James with an enziguri. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Victoria blocks a kick from Mickie James. Victoria DDTs Mickie. Mickie James is in trouble. Here it comes - Black Widow. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Victoria

Paul Burchill is backstage in his locker room. In comes Paul Nixon, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Yousuf Hawk comes in too, and he joins in the attack on Ripper. The two-on-one attack leaves Paul Burchill down in his own locker room.

Paul Burchill gained 3 points of overness from this segment. Paul Nixon gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Scott Hall walks out from the back with no music, or any other lighting effect or fireworks he reaches the ring and pulls a microphone out of his back pocket of his heans. “Hey Yo.” the fans cheer [color=red“Chicos, I have been sitting in the back, and I have been listening to Cage and to Jericho and I believe both are mistaking, I am going to make both realize that the WWA World Title is going to be mine, it’s going to be my time to take that belt. And I am not going to let someone who couldn’t make it in New York come in here and make it the top of the pile I am not going to let that happen. The WWA doesn’t need someone like him to decide to come here and demand a title shot. So I am going to challenge you to a match at Blaze of Glory Jericho, I am going to make you see why you cannot come here and take other wrestlers spots[/color] The music of Hall’s hits and he walks to the back, but before that on the screen Jericho appears “Hey Jackass, you want me at Blaze of Glory? You’ve got it.”

[/i] Scott Hall gained 2 points of overness from this segment.[/i]

Chris Hero vs El Puma vs Judas Mesias vs Johnny Devine

Vertical suplex by Chris Hero. Johnny Devine was really high...i can relate to that. Dropkick connects...Devine goes down like a skanky hooker. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Hero tags out to El Puma. Puma hits an arm drag on Devine. Puma face jams Johnny Devine. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Puma tags out to Judas Mesias. Running knee lift from Judas Mesias. Devine tags out to Chris Hero. Mesias gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Hero. Judas Mesias takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Spear! Hero is down. 1 - 2 - 3. Mesias defeats Hero. Hard back suplex on Mesias. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Mesias is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Mesias takes a flying neckbreaker from Johnny Devine. Tag between Judas Mesias and El Puma. Puma hits a dropkick on Johnny Devine. Face crusher from Puma on Devine. Devine blocks a kick from El Puma. Puma takes a flying neckbreaker from Johnny Devine. Cool looking suplex on Puma. 1 - 2 - 3. Johnny Devine pins Puma. Super frankenthingy on Mesias, who hit hard. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Johnny Devine, Mesias might be dead. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Judas Mesias reverses a hip toss. Judas Mesias moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Straight to Hell. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Judas Mesias

Scott Steiner vs Christian Cage vs Booker T

Chop hits Cage...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Booker T uses a forearm to the face. Booker walks into a trip. Booker T gets nailed with a suplex. Christian Cage hits a delayed suplex on Steiner. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lifting DDT by Booker T. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Cage counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Brainbuster suplex by Christian Cage. Lariat, apparently Steiner thinks he is Stan Hansen. Rob Van Dam comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Christian Cage turns around. Rob Van Dam slams Cage down. Rob Van Dam climbs to the top rope and hits the Five Star Frog Splash! RVD leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Scott Steiner pinned Cage.

Winner: Scott Steiner

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
clash.jpg

Live 1st Mariner (Baltimore) Arena Baltimore, Maryland

Preview

Clash of the Champions this week will start with a huge announcement by Bret Hart that will certainly change the cruiserweight division in WWA forever. We are just one night away from the first PPV of WWA we go into Clash of the Champions not knowing what else to expect. Raven is set to announce his stipulation for the WWA United States Title match at the PPV.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
WOW! Just noticed that you put some great detail into this story mate.
Reps heading your way! ;)

Great works mate.
Keep up the fabulous works. :clap

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Thanks, I hope to keep people interested in it. :)

clash.jpg

WWA Clash of The Champions
Date: Saturday 15th March 2008
Announcers: .Jeanette Westbrook & Tommy O’Shea
Attendence: 7,550
Ratings: 6.81

Hart Attack hits and Bret Hart walks slowly out from the back carrying a microphone in the ring sits a Title case with 2 belts sitting in it. Bret Hart steps into the ring and looks behind the title case. “Ladies and Gentleman, tonight you are going to see the best young WWA Cruiserweights battle it out in a one night only tournament to crown the WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions, you will also see a Number One Contenders match for the WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles to be defended at the Blaze of Glory PPV tomorrow night! The main event will see all the first round winners face off in a Four Corners elimination match that will see the winner of that match crowned the new WWA Cruiserweight Champions. While we are on Title matches, and the PPV, I have one final announcement for the WWA PPV, the WWA Women’s Title will be defended in the pre-game show, this will make for a huge PPV, also I have made a match for the Contendership of the WWA World Tag Team Titles for tomorrow night. It will see Yousuf Hawk, and Paul Nixon face The Naturals, with the winners facing the WWA World Tag Team Champions Monday Night on Revolution!” Bret pauses a moment.

“So without any further to do, I present to you the one night only WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Tournament, to crown the first ever WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions.”

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Match Tournament Round One
Los Demonios (Alverno & Mephisto) vs Da One and Oscar Numerio

Weird kick by Averno on Ireland. Tag to Oscar Numerio. Averno uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Tag between Averno and Mephisto. Super frankenthingy on Numerio, who hit hard. Tag between Oscar Numerio and Da One. Super frankenthingy on Ireland, who hit hard. Cool looking suplex on Ireland. Mephisto floors Da One. Da One gets locked in the Gedo Clutch! Submission victory!

Winner: Los Demonios (Alverno & Mephisto)

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Tournament
Maverick and Kazarian vs Super Parka and Jay Lethal

Parka hits a dropkick on Matt Bentley. Back heel kick from Parka on Bentley. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Parka tags out to Jay Lethal. Lethal \ Parka whip Bentley into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Jay Lethal hits a rolling kick on Bentley. 1 - 2 - kick out. Spinny weird kick from Jay Lethal. Matt Bentley powers out of a Jay Lethal headlock. Cool looking suplex on Lethal. Tag to Kaz. DDT by Kaz. Weird kick by Kaz on Lethal. Lethal backdrops Kaz out of a piledriver attempt. Lethal tags out to Super Parka. Super Parka hits a bulldog off the ropes. Parka face jams Kaz. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Kaz gets hip tossed by Parka. Kaz blocks a punch. Super kick by Kaz. Maverick and Kazarian have Super Parka to themselves. Modern Art! 1....2....3! It's over.

Winners: Maverick and Kazarian

Come As You Are plays throughout the arena and out walks James Mitchell followed by Raven, Amy Dumas and Matt Bentley they all walk to the ring. Raven sits down in the corner and James Mitchell takes a microphone “This is what you have driven Raven to, DraVen Matrix, I saw the despair I saw the problems that were obviously going to make Raven go soft on you at Blaze of Glory. I couldn’t believe that Raven has not gutted you like a fish. I am amazed that we have let you survive under my watchful eye Raven will never go soft again. He will not take you lightly. He’s going to destroy you DraVen, you may have been able to get the jump on him and play little games but that ends at Blasé of Glory, as you both will be locked inside of a cage, and you will both be left to battle for survival. Can you survive DraVen? You are good at the whole pack rat mentality, but are you any good alone? Can you take Raven out? Of course you cannot, you do not have what it takes to beat Raven and I am going to make sure that Raven makes this ring look like a murder scene. The Flock’s reformation here in WWA has shown that Raven is ready to go back to basics and make a new start out of an old person. “ Mitchell stops a moment and looks back at Raven in the corner.

“Look at this man, DraVen, all you see is a shell of the man he used to be, but I see a man that can rip you apart. He’s still got that animalistic side of him that made him feared by many. He can put his life on the line and he can take whatever you have to offer because he knows that you are nothing, he knows that you do not posses a threat, you are much like the rest of the pissants that come into wrestling thinking they are better then they really are. Well DraVen, you seem to be driven by some sort of false hope, I pity you, I see potential but when Raven is done with you there will be nothing left. You should have heeded the warning that he kept issuing you, he showed that you should keep your distance but you kept pushing and pushing and now he has snapped. There’s no controlling him now, DraVen, there’s nothing I can do for you there is nothing I can say that is going to save you now you are doomed, and you are a deadman walking, no DraVen, it’s not a little compliment. It is not a comparison I am not comparing you to that guy, no you are doomed much like a man on death row. But there will be no fast end to your life, DraVen, you are going to suffer, suffer more then one man can. I hope that you have said your goodbyes, I hope you have called your parents and told them you are not coming home. Because at Blaze of Glory they are going to watch their son be brutalized on World Wide Pay Per View. And they are going to have to live with the mess you have made.

You caused your own demise DraVen, and now the world gets to see you fall from grace, I hope you have made all the arrangements needed. I hope that you have made nice funeral arrangements as well, I have the perfect man to say a nice eulogy for you Raven over there is a good public speaker.

Who better then the man that ended the annoyance that was DraVen Matrix? That is all you are DraVen, you aren’t a man, you aren’t a star you are just another one of these fly by night stars that come and then disappear for the rest of eternity a lot of people here will never even remember who you were. I hope your sacrifices tomorrow are going to be worth it.”
Come As You are starts to play again and The Flock walks to the back.

James Mitchell gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Tournament Match
AJ Styles and Brother Runt vs Brian Lawler and Hector Garza

Dropkick connects...B. Lawler goes down like a skanky hooker. Second rope flying axe handle, B. Lawler goes down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Styles tags out to Brother Runt. AJ Styles scoops up B. Lawler. Runt bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Flying shoulder tackle by Runt sends B. Lawler to the mat. Runt drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag to Hector Garza. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Runt is down. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Kick by Hector Garza...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Runt counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Running knee lift from Brother Runt. Tag between Brother Runt and AJ Styles. Styles hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Garza tags out to Brian Lawler. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Brian Lawler can barely stand. Styles Clash! 1....2....3.

Winners: AJ Styles & Brother Runt

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Tournament
Mistico and Mr. Aguila vs Motor City Machine Guns

Shelley hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Mistico takes a flying neckbreaker from Alex Shelley. 1 - 2 - kick out. Shelley tags out to Chris Sabin. Motor City Machine Guns whip Mistico into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Hard back suplex on Mistico. Mistico, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Super frankensteiner on Sabin, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Mistico tags out to Mr. Aguila. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Sabin is down. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Aguila uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Sabin counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Second rope flying axe handle, Aguila goes down. Tag to Alex Shelley. Kick from Alex Shelley...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Tag between Mr. Aguila and Mistico. Shelley uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Motor City Machine Guns have Mistico to themselves. ASCS Rush! 1....2....3! It's over.

Winners: Motor City Machine Guns

DraVen Matrix is walking backstage, when he meets Raven. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Slayyer (DraVen Matrix & Judas Mesias) vs The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens)

DraVen Matrix arm drags Stevens over. SMELL THE RATINGS. DraVen Matrix hits a crap missile dropkick on Stevens. Tag to Judas Mesias. Bodyslam by Mesias. 1 - 2 - kick out. Powerbomb on Stevens. Tag to DraVen Matrix. Slayyer whip Stevens into the corner. Judas Mesias whips DraVen Matrix in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Chase Stevens takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Tag to Andy Douglas. Hard back suplex on DraVen. Weird kick by Douglas on DraVen. Douglas tags out to Chase Stevens. The Naturals whip DraVen into the corner. Andy Douglas whips Chase Stevens in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. DDT by Chase Stevens. DraVen takes a rana from Chase Stevens. Stevens tags out to Andy Douglas. Kick by Andy Douglas...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Andy Douglas gets taken down out of nowhere. DraVen tags out to Judas Mesias. Judas Mesias hits a bulldog off the ropes. Andy Douglas hooks up a suplex, but Mesias flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Slayyer signal to each other...and they attack The Naturals! After an swift brawl, Douglas and Stevens are left down in the ring.

Winners: Slayyer

Come As You Are hits as Raven and The Flock walk down to the ring they are all business as they are all in the ring. “Kaz I have been watching you from afar and I can see you are a lost soul looking to be able to fit in, here in the WWA, but you cannot, I have your friend Matt Bentley here in my Flock but I am here to offer you a place in the Flock, it’s a rare thing I don’t usually offer spots to new wrestlers but I like what I see with you I like the heart that you have.” Kaz’s music hits and he walks out from the back he walks down the ramp and into the ring he stands there and looks at Raven. “Now I know, Kaz, you are unsure of the benefits of being a member of The Flock, you see these guys and you wonder what do I have in common with them? Well Kaz like you they are lost souls I have been collecting these lost souls to make them fit make them become the stars they should be. What do you say Kaz? Do you want to finally belong?” Kaz takes the microphone. “I want in, Raven.” he hands back the microphone. “You want in?” he nods. “Welcome to the Flock Kaz, you have made a wise decision”

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Number One Contenders Match
Winning Team Faces WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions at the PPV
Ultimo Dragon and Shannon Moore vs Christopher Daniels and Billy Kidman

Ultimo Dragon hits a rolling kick on Kidman. Weird kick by Dragon on Kidman. Tag between Ultimo Dragon and Shannon Moore. DDT by Shannon Moore. 1 - 2 - kick out. Back heel kick off the second rope, Kidman goes down. Tag between Shannon Moore and Ultimo Dragon. Shannon Moore scoops up Kidman. Dragon bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Kidman counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tag to Christopher Daniels. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Daniels crushes Dragon with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. Tag to Billy Kidman. Daniels \ Kidman whip Dragon into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Weird kick by Kidman on Dragon. Kidman tags out to Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels hits a rolling kick on Dragon. Dragon gets out the back of a Christopher Daniels bodyslam attempt. Tag between Ultimo Dragon and Shannon Moore. Daniels takes a rana from Shannon Moore. Shannon Moore climbs to the top turnbuckle as Christopher Daniels is stunned. Halo!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Winners: Ultimo Dragon & Shannon Moore

Christopher Daniels lost 1 point of overness from this match. Billy Kidman lost 1 point of overness from this match. Shannon Moore gained 2 points of overness from this match. Ultimo Dragon gained 2 points of overness from this match.

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Match
Four Team Elimination Match

Los Demonios vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Maverick and Kazarian vs AJ Styles and Brother Runt

Kick from Averno...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Styles takes a flying neckbreaker from Averno. Tag between Averno and Mephisto. Mephisto strikes Styles. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Styles counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Tag between AJ Styles and Chris Sabin. Kick by Chris Sabin...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. Sabin tags out to Alex Shelley. Chris Sabin scoops up Mephisto. Shelley bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Alex Shelley gets taken down out of nowhere. Mephisto strikes Shelley. Tag between Mephisto and Kaz. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag to Mephisto. Standing kicky thing by Mephisto on Kaz. Kaz counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Mephisto is down. 1 - 2 - 3. Kaz pinned Mephisto. Brother Runt uses a forearm to the face. Kaz walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Tag between Brother Runt and Chris Sabin. Kick by Chris Sabin...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Sabin tags out to AJ Styles. Styles crushes Kaz with a running Butt Bomb. Some people would call it a sit-down splash, i prefer the term Butt Bomb. Running knee to the face on Kaz, Styles is God for doing such a stupidly dangerous move!!! 1 - 2 - 3. AJ Styles pinned Kaz. Vicious kick to the teeth from Alex Shelley. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Hard back suplex on Styles. Styles gets out the back of a Alex Shelley bodyslam attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, Shelley goes down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Styles tags out to Brother Runt. Styles \ Runt whip Shelley into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Thrown slam by Brother Runt. Alex Shelley reverses a hip toss. Shelley tags out to Chris Sabin. Sabin crushes Runt with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. Runt walks into a face crusher variation. AJ Styles is in trouble. Cradle Shock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winners: ….and new WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions Motor City Machine Guns

bog.jpg

Live from The Scope Norfolk, Virginia

Card

WWA World Heavyweight Title Match
Tables, Ladders, & Chairs
Scott Steiner vs Christian Cage©

WWA United States Championship Match
ClockWork Orange House of Fun Cage Match
Raven vs DraVen Matrix©

Rob Van Dam vs Chris Harris

Scott Hall vs Chris Jericho

Hell In A Cell
Brett vs Oscar Numerio

Navin vs Christopher Daniels

Paul Burchill vs DH Smith

WWA World Tag Team Title Number One Contenders Match
Yousuf Hawk & Paul Nixon vs The Naturals

WWA Cruiserweight T Match
Ladder Match
Shannon Moore & Ultimo Dragon vs Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley)(c)

Pre-Show Match

WWA Women's Title Match
Trish Stratus(c) vs Mickie James

* Final Card

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Pre-Show Match

WWA Women’s Title Match
Trish Stratus© vs Mickie James

Mickie takes a kick. Trish Stratus strikes Mickie James. Trish Stratus strikes Mickie James. Running clothesline from Trish Stratus. Mickie James pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Mickie hits an arm drag on Trish. Back heel kick from Mickie on Trish. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Trish reverses a Mickie James hammerlock. Trish hits a stump piledriver on Mickie James, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Sloppy tornado punch from Trish Stratus...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Trish only gets knees on a splash. Trish takes a chop from Mickie. Trish counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Weak bodyslam on Mickie by Trish. Amy Dumas comes running down the aisle with a chair! Mickie goes to irish whip Trish Stratus into the ropes. Dumas jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Trish Stratus reverses! Collision between Dumas, Mickie, and the chair! Mickie James staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Amy Dumas remains in the ring. Mickie James pushes the referee away. Mickie James spins Dumas around. Mickie James hits the Mickie-DT!

Winner: ….and still WWA Women’s Champion Trish Stratus

The WWA Women's title has gained in image.

bog.jpg

WWA Blaze of Glory
Date: Sunday 16th March 2008
Attendance:[/b] 16,602
Buyrate: 1.60

WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Match
Ladder
Shannon Moore and Ultimo Dragon vs Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)©

Dropkick connects...Dragon goes down like a skanky hooker. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Dropkick into the ladder by Shelley, sending it into Dragon. Shannon Moore fights out of a grapple. Hard back suplex on Shelley. Shannon Moore scoops up Shelley. Dragon bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. Ladder assisted standing moonsault, Sabin gets floored. Shelley blocks a punch. Sabin crushes Dragon with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. Alex Shelley moves in for the kill. Shellshock!!! That shook the ring. Ultimo Dragon is in trouble. Here it comes - Cradle Shock. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin go up the ladder and grab the prize for the win. Maverick and Kazarian just hit the ring with chairs! Stereo chair shots put down Shannon \ Dragon! Shelley tries to attack, but gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. Chris Sabin has a brief offensive flurry, but gets nailed with a boot to the gut...and hit with the Modern Art! Maverick and Kazarian have laid everyone out!

Winners: …and still WWA Cruiserweright Tag Team Champions Motor City Machine Guns

The WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team titles have gained in image.

WWA World Tag Team Title Number One Contenders Match
Paul Nixon and Yousuf Hawk vs The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens)

Weak headbutt on Douglas by Paul. Running clothesline from Paul Nixon. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag to Yousuf Hawk. Paul \ Hawk whip Douglas into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. 1 - 2 - kick out. Flying elbow from Yousuf Hawk. Andy Douglas ducks a clothesline attempt. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Hawk is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Douglas tags out to Chase Stevens. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Hawk is down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Hawk takes a flying neckbreaker from Chase Stevens. Hawk reverses a Chase Stevens hammerlock. Yousuf Hawk snap suplexes Stevens. Tag to Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon strikes Chase Stevens. Tag between Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas. Running clothesline from Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon floors Andy Douglas...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - The Nixon Bomb, forget about it. 1....2...3! Paul \ Hawk are making their way back down the aisle...but get jumped by America's Most Wanted! Yousuf Hawk gets dropped throat-first onto the guard rail, and then Paul is double suplexed on the entrance ramp! America's Most Wanted storm the ring...and attack The Naturals as well! Douglas gets wiped out with the Death Sentence! Chase Stevens doesn't fair any better, and gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. America's Most Wanted have destroyed both teams!

Winners: …and new Number One Contenders Yousuf Hawk & Paul Nixon

Navin vs Christopher Daniels

Spinny weird kick from Christopher Daniels. Weird kick by Daniels on Danger Guy. 1 - 2 - kick out. Daniels only gets knees on a splash. Dropkick connects...Daniels goes down like a skanky hooker. Navin hits a rolling kick on Daniels. Weird kick by Danger Guy on Daniels. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Weird kick by Danger Guy on Daniels. Daniels reverses a Navin hammerlock. Weird kick by Daniels on Danger Guy. Weird kick by Daniels on Danger Guy. Christopher Daniels misses a clothesline. Navin moves in for the kill. Here it comes - . 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Navin

Hell In The Cell
Brett vs Oscar Numerio

Brett strikes Numerio. Bodyslam by BD. Numerio backdrops Brett out of a piledriver attempt. BD takes a flying neckbreaker from Oscar Numerio. Numerio hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. BD kicks Oscar Numerio in the gut to reverse the momentum. Full nelson on Numerio...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Oscar Numerio can barely stand. !!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Brett
Rob Van Dam vs Chris Harris

Rob Van Dam strikes Wildcat. Wildcat pushes out of a Rob Van Dam hold. RVD gets slammed. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Lariat, apparently Wildcat thinks he is Stan Hansen. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Wildcat only gets knees on a splash. Flying shoulder tackle by RVD sends Wildcat to the mat. Wildcat walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out. Death valley driver by Rob Van Dam, Chris Harris got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 RVD drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Spear by Chris Harris. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Wildcat only gets knees on a splash. Rob Van Dam sets Chris Harris up in the corner. Split-Legged Moonsault!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Scott Hall vs Chris Jericho

Jericho gets smacked around like a bitch. Hall slams Chris Jericho. Thrown slam by Scott Hall. Big clothesline on Jericho. Chris Jericho pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Scott Hall takes a butterfly suplex from Jericho. Jericho crushes Hall with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Chris Jericho gets taken down out of nowhere. Jericho walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Spear! Jericho is down. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Jericho counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Jericho drives a forearm into the chest of Hall. Hall blocks a punch. Big clothesline on Jericho. Kevin Nash comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Jericho turns around. Kevin Nash spins Jericho around. Kevin Nash hits the Jackknife Powerbomb! Nash leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Scott Hall pins Jericho. The Outsiders are beating down on Chris Jericho! The music of Petey Williams hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Hall and Nash don't hesitate though, and attack him as soon as he enters the ring! Petey Williams gets beaten down as well, and soon joins Chris Jericho down and out on the canvas. The Outsiders have destroyed them both!

Winner: Scott Hall

Scott Hall gained 1 point of overness from this match.

WWA United States Title Match
Clockwork Orange House of Fun Cage Match
Raven vs DraVen Matrix©

Massive backbreaker, DraVen got planted. DraVen powers out of a headlock. DraVen hits a back kick. DraVen hits a spinning back kick. DraVen hits an arm drag on Raven. DraVen only gets knees on a splash. Full nelson on DraVen...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Death valley driver by Raven, DraVen Matrix got planted hard...that was cool. Bodyslam by Raven. Raven misses a big legdrop and lands **S-FIRST on the mat. Face crusher from DraVen on Raven. DraVen Matrix blasts Raven with a crap kick. Raven is in trouble. Here it comes - Enter The Matrix. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: ….and still WWA United States Champion DraVen Matrix
The WWA United States title has gained in image.

WWA World Heavyweight Title Match[/b]
Texas Death Match
Scott Steiner vs Christian Cage©

Steiner takes a back suplex. Steiner reverses a Christian Cage hammerlock. Cage takes a headbutt from Scott Steiner. Cage reverses an irish whip...and Scott Steiner runs into the referee. Hah, die referee scum! Death valley driver by Scott Steiner, Christian Cage got planted hard...that was cool. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Cage powers out of a headlock. Steiner eats a trash can...Not literally obviously. Reverse DDT on Steiner. 1 - 2 - 3. Christian Cage pinned Steiner. The referee is counting: 5....6....Scott Steiner is back up. Steiner gets hit with a wicked powerbomb thing out of the corner. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Christian Cage misses a big legdrop and lands **S-FIRST on the mat. Face jam onto the table. 1 - 2 - 3. Scott Steiner pins Cage. The referee is counting: 7....8....Christian Cage is back up. Cage blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Scott Steiner can barely stand. Unprettier! 1....2....3. The referee counts to 10, this match is over!

Winner: ….and still WWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage

The WWA World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

Live at the RCA Dome, Indianapolis, Indiana
Official Preview

Tonight we see the fall out from WWA's first PPV Blaze of Glory, last night was the night the world stopped for 3 hours and took notice of what WWA can do. We now start the road to High Stakes in Indiana with a Tag Team Title match America's Most Wanted will take on the new Number on Contenders, Yousuf Hawk & Paul Nixon.

Will we see the war between Cage and Steiner start up again tonight? After a brutal war at Blaze of Glory will there be an encore tonight? Tune in live to WWA's Monday Night Revolution.

Confirmed Matches

WWA Cruiserweight Title Match
Shannon Moore vs Alex Shelley©

WWA World Tag Team Title Match
Yousuf Hawk & Paul Nixon vs America's Most Wanted ("Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm & "Wildcat" Chris Harris)©

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

Date: Monday 17th March 2008
Attendance: 7,505
Ratings: 6.83

Crash U Up by Dale Oliver hits as Samoa Joe makes his way out from the back and he makes his way down to the ring holding a microphone. “Tonight I put my hand up to face the WWA World Heavyweight Champion, I am tired of seeing a coward running around with a belt that should be around the waist of a real champion. Christian Cage if you have the balls, I want to face you tonight for that World Heavyweight Title of yours. I know you had Steiner last night but being the World Champion you should be used to working every night!” Take Over by Dale Oliver hits and the WWA World Champion walks out from the back he’s carrying the WWA World Title and a microphone. “Samoa Joe, you are right, being the World Champion I should be ready for challengers coming at me from all directions, and I will grant you a match but you are not worthy enough of being the WWA World Champion” the fans boo “The sad fact, Samoa Joe, is that you are not going to ever be good enough to be the WWA World Champion. So Joe, I am going to face you, since you seem to think you are owed a title match, I will add this, if you beat me tonight I will face you for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship next Monday Night.”

“I knew you were a coward, I knew that you would never give anyone the chance to beat you for that belt so I accept your stipulation and I hope you are ready to lose the title next week.” Joe stops and Cage smiles “Joe, good luck tonight you are going to need it.” TAKE OVER hits again and the World Champion walks to the back.

WWA Cruiserweight Title Match
Shannon Moore vs Alex Shelley©

Standing kicky thing by Alex Shelley on Shannon. Shelley hits a dropkick on Shannon Moore. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Shannon counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Shannon hits a dropkick on Alex Shelley. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Shelley blocks a kick from Shannon Moore. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shannon counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. DDT from the top rope by Shannon Moore....holy crap, that was sweet. Cover, but there's no one to count for Shannon Moore. Super kick by Shannon Moore. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Shelley counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Shannon Moore can barely stand. Shellshock! 1....2....3.

Winner: ….and still WWA Cruiserweight Champion Alex Shelley

The WWA Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

After the match, we cut backstage where United States Champion DraVen Matrix is standing with Christy Hemme. “Last night Raven, Matrix’ prophecy came to pass and you were shown that you are passed it, I know that you are getting old and the jealously you have for this amazing young star but Raven, you need to get over it! You need to see it what it is. You are jealous, but who can blame you? This strapping young wrestler, the United States Champion, and the future of WWA as we know it. There is a lot to be jealous of and it’s hard for someone who has finally met his match to handle. But Raven, you should not be mad but glad! That your protégé DraVen Matrix has finally started to excel in this business! He is finding his feet and he will be the next World Champion, how can you not see the future is right in front of you?” Matrix stands there with his title draped across his shoulder and he lets Christy speak for him. “Yesterdays superstars need to get with the program, they need to see that the new wrestlers of the world are coming through and the Matrix era has already started. He is on his way to greatness, you need to step aside and let him start to show the world what he can do.”

Christy Hemme debuted her new gimmick, it got a negative response.

WWA World Tag Team Title Match
Yousuf Hawk and Paul Nixon vs America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm)©

Big backdrop on Paul, executed well. Paul Nixon ducks a clothesline attempt. Paul Nixon hits a right hand on James Storm. Paul tags out to Yousuf Hawk. Yousuf Hawk with a spinning neckbreaker on Cowboy. Hawk hits a dropkick on James Storm. Cowboy blocks a punch. Thrown slam by James Storm. Tag to Chris Harris. Hawk takes a headbutt from Chris Harris. Running knee lift from Chris Harris. Yousuf Hawk reverses a hip toss. Running knee lift from Yousuf Hawk. Tag between Yousuf Hawk and Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon turns Wildcat inside-out with a clothesline. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Running clothesline from Paul Nixon. Paul Nixon has Chris Harris down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. The Nixon Bomb!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Cowboy and Wildcat remain in the ring. Chris Harris does not look happy at losing. James Storm goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by Wildcat. Tensions seem to be rising between these two.

Winners: ….and new WWA World Tag Team Champions Yousuf Hawk & Paul Nixon

Chris Harris lost 1 point of overness from this match. James Storm lost 2 points of overness from this match. Paul Nixon gained 2 points of overness from this match. Yousuf Hawk gained 1 point of overness from this match. The WWA World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

After the match The Hawks celebrates their win, they are handed the WWA World Tag Team Titles, and they leave the ring. James Storm calls for a microphone “Wait, cut the damn music.” The music holts playing and Storm stands there looking at Chris Harris “Chris for months now I have been carrying you and I am sick of it, I am sick of this **** I am sick of you and you know what? Tonight proves you are not good enough to be in a tag team with a guy like me. On Thunder I want you in a match, I am going to rip you a new asshole, oh and sorry about your luck buddy.” James Storm’s theme hits as he throws down the microphone and then he leaves the ring angrily. Chris Harris picks up the microphone “Hey wait a minute, hey James, hang on a second.” James Storm stops and looks back into the ring “I know you aren’t blaming me for this loss, but you know what? I am going to face you in a match at Thunder, just because I think you deserve your **S kicked, and don’t think I am going to hold back on you, I have been there with you since the beginning in TNA, and we have won Tag Team Titles and we have been the best, but now you want to be a sissy and throw it all away? Fine, that’s fine Storm because you know what? I have been holding back from saying things for so long and I am damn sick and tired of you and your drunken states, your mood swings, all those days when you are lying around drunk out of your mind and not able to even remember your own damn name, but at Thunder I will crush you. I am going to show everyone who the better wrestler of America’s Most Wanted was and they will see a new side of Chris Harris!” Storm taunts Harris and then walks to the back.

Paul Burchill vs Navin vs Christopher Daniels vs DH Smith

Burchill’s theme hits and he walks out from the back and he walks down to the ring the fans are booing him he reaches the ring and just stands there giving the fans are look that if looks could kill, would uh..you know kill? Burchill enters the ring and grabs the ring announcers microphone and starts talking with his English accent “My sister Katie told me today that I had to face three guys that no one has ever heard of first there is Navin, I don’t even know who Navin is, and he has been given a match with me? Given a match against such a man like I am? There is also some Fallen Angel guy, am I suppose to be fearful of you since you are a fallen angel? And DH Smith, well you are not even worth the time it would take to insult your name, your supposed legacy and everything else that comes with being you. My fans listen to be me now I will be WWA Champion one day, and when I do you will all see my greatness.”

Navin’s music hits and he has some intense energy he just runs to the ring, Daniels slowly walks out from the back next with his robe on slowly walks to the ring as then Rule Britannia hits and out comes the son of the British Bulldog! DH Smith! He walks to the ring and when he gets there the referee informs him to stand outside the ring. The bell rings.

Kick from Navin...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Hard back suplex on DH Smith. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. DH Smith blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Tag to Christopher Daniels. DDT by Christopher Daniels. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Christopher Daniels, Danger Guy might be dead. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Danger Guy takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Danger Guy kicks Christopher Daniels in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag between Navin and Paul Burchill. Paul Burchill hits a bulldog off the ropes. Big clothesline on Daniels. Paul Burchill misses a clothesline. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. DDT from the top rope by Christopher Daniels....holy crap, that was sweet. 1 - 2 - 3. Christopher Daniels pinned Ripper. Back suplex on Daniels. Gut buster, Daniels hits hard. 1 - 2 - kick out. Christopher Daniels gets nailed with a suplex. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Christopher Daniels takes the advantage with a punch to the face. DH Smith walks into a face crusher variation. Daniels tags out to Navin. Back heel kick off the second rope, DH Smith goes down. 1 - 2 - 3. Navin pins DH Smith. Dropkick connects...Daniels goes down like a skanky hooker. Daniels counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Danger Guy blocks a kick from Christopher Daniels. Flying elbow from Navin. Christopher Daniels is in trouble. !!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Navin

Nate Hatred vs Averno

Nate Hatred uses a forearm to the face. Averno walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Averno powers out of a Nate Hatred headlock. Averno strikes Hatred. Averno hits a dropkick on Nate Hatred. Weird kick by Averno on Hatred. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Super frankenthingy on Hatred, who hit hard. Nate Hatred pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Full nelson on Averno...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Averno walks into a slam. Averno reverses a waistlock. Judas Mesias comes running down the aisle with a chair! Hatred and Averno continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Judas Mesias slides in and prepares to swing the chair...but Averno moves! Mesias accidentally blasts Hatred with a chair to the head! Averno throws Mesias out of the ring! Nate Hatred can barely stand. Devil's Wings!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Hatred and Mesias beat away on Averno, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Winner: Averno

Andrew Martin vs Abyss

Abyss gets slammed. Punisher drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Abyss slams Andrew Martin. Abyss whips Punisher into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Lariat, apparently Abyss thinks he is Stan Hansen. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Punisher blocks a kick from Abyss. Rude Awakening on Abyss by Punisher. Abyss walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Lifting DDT by Andrew Martin. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Abyss counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Full nelson on Punisher...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Abyss gets taken down out of nowhere. Andrew Martin moves in for the kill. Test Drive!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Andrew Martin

THIS IS EXTEME! Hits as out walks Paul Heyman with a microphone he is dressed in his black suit with a brand new WWA cap on which you can purchase from WWA.com! Back onto Heyman he walks to the ring and enters it ready to speak. “Last night, we all saw the berth of a new phenomenal a new era of WWA was reached with the premiere of WWA on PPV! But watching the PPV I saw teacher face student, the so called past meet the future, and I thought this. I thought that they should be the first to try out the new innovation in professional wrestling, the newest and possibly most dangerous match you could ever seen in wrestling.” the fans stand there in silence “Since the next WWA PPV will be High Stakes this match will be a Joker’s Wild X match, what is this you ask? Well I am going to explain this and show why this Pay Per View has been called High Stakes. The match will be fought inside a cage, but not only that in four bags there will be weapons, but this is still not all!” fans are cheering excitedly.

“No there will be a Scaffold in the middle of the ring and it will be in the shape of an X. The scaffold will also house the WWA United States Championship at the top but to get to the scaffold one must climb the rope ladder that is attached to the scaffold and the cage. There will also be light tubes attached to the cage as well as the scaffold. The winner will be the sole survivor and we will see who is truly better, the protégé, or the master. This match will show the world that WWA will be the number one wrestling company in the World.” Heymans music hits and he walks to the back.

Rob Van Dam vs Chris Hero

Big kick on Hero by Rob Van Dam. Bodyslam by RVD. 1 - 2 - kick out. RVD only gets knees on a splash. Throat-first drop onto the top rope from Chris Hero! Kick from Chris Hero...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Gut buster, RVD hits hard. RVD counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. RVD hits a piledriver on Chris Hero. Chris Hero gets knocked to the ground by RVD, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Five Star Frog Splash! 1....2....3. Claudio Castagnoli comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Claudio Castagnoli spins RVD around. Claudio Castagnoli hits the Ricola Bomb! Rob Van Dam has been left down on the canvas.

The Outsiders vs Chris Jericho and Booker T

The Outsiders music hits and out walks Scott Hall first doing his usual slow walk pose out from the back comes Nash and he lifts his arms up and the fans are unsure if to cheer or boo, both walk to the ring and once inside the ring Hall grabs a microphone. “Hey Yo.” Hall stops a moment “It’s time to take a little survey here tonight, who came here to see Big Sexy, and The Lone Wolf Scott Hall kick the asses of Booker T and Chris Jericho?” the fans boo to the surprise of Hall. “Who came to see those punks Booker T and Chris Jericho?” the fans start to cheer. Hall hands the microphone to Kevin Nash “Big Sexy in Da HHHHOOOOOUUUUUSSSEEEEEEEEE” Nash stops as the fans cheer a little “You know what? Tonight we have two punkasses that seem to think they are a big deal, first you have Booker T who no one took any notice of for over 10 years in WCW and then suddenly someone thought hey why not throw this kid a bone, someone has to right? And Jericho? What about Jericho? I don’t see the big deal about him, I mean this is the guy that took his bat and ball and left WCW because he was not getting what he wanted and now he is here? What happened Jericho? Vinnie Mac not bend over for you this time? Welcome to WWA, but you are not going to make a name for yourself here so you might as well pack your bags and **** off up North.”

The music of Chris Jericho hits and he walks out from the back with the big cheers of the fans he stops at the ramp way and looks down into the ring, he asks for a microphone. “Well look in the ring, it’s that big lazy jackass Nash.” fans give off a cheer “Nash, you should not mention WCW since, you and your drunken buddy there, don’t worry junior I’ll address your stupidity in a moment. But Nash, remember WCW Nitro after the Starrcade PPV? The finger poke of doom? How can we take you seriously since you lost to a finger poke? Hall, I told you to shut up Jackass.” Jericho stops again and grins a moment “Now the almighty Razor Ramon, chico, give me another drink chico, hey you know what? Let’s just start kicking your asses.” Booker T’s theme hits and comes out from the back both he and Jericho hit the ring

Hall slams Chris Jericho. Flying shoulder tackle by Hall sends Jericho to the mat. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Chris Jericho, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Jericho drives a forearm into the chest of Hall. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. Tag between Chris Jericho and Booker T. Booker slams Scott Hall down. Booker walks into a trip. Hall tags out to Kevin Nash. The Outsiders hook up Booker, then hit a double suplex. Booker gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. 1 - 2 - kick out. Nash hits a stump piledriver on Booker T, but messed it up. Nash tags out to Scott Hall. Spear! Booker is down. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Booker ducks a wild right hand. Tag between Booker T and Chris Jericho. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Scott Hall can barely stand. Codebreaker! 1....2....3.

Winners: Booker T & Chris Jericho

Samoa Joe vs Christian Cage

Armbar takedown from Christian Cage, boring me senseless. Samoa Joe elbows Christian Cage in the face to break a hammerlock. Samoa Joe uses a forearm to the face. Christian Cage charges, Joe moves, and the referee is knocked out. Seated powerbomb on Cage. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Christian Cage ducks a Samoa Joe clothesline. Cage slams Samoa Joe down. Reverse DDT on Joe. 1 - 2 - kick out. Front legsweep slam by Christian Cage, that was cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Joe counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spear by Samoa Joe. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Cage backdrops Samoa Joe out of a piledriver attempt. Christian Cage has Samoa Joe down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Samoa Joe leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Christian Cage comes running as well, and Joe gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Winner:Christian Cage

Cage stands over Joe and starts to taunt him, the referee hands him the WWA World Heavyweight Title, Cage calls for a microphone. "You see this Joe? This is why you will never be the WWA World Heavyweight Champion, I am better then you and I will always be better then you." Cage's music starts playing as the show goes off air.

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
thunder-1.gif

WWA Wednesday Night Thunder

Date: Wednesday 19th March 2008
Announcers: .Dave Melzer & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,539
Ratings: 6.87

WWA’s logo flashes on the screen and then it cuts into the Thunder intro with an all new video with the theme being Always by Saliva.

I hear... a voice say don't be so blind...

A shot of Christian Cage winning the WWA World Title

Its telling me all these things...

A shot of DraVen Matrix hitting the Enter The Matrix on Raven at Blaze of Glory

That you would probably hide...

A shot of the crowning of new WWA World Tag Team Titles from Revolution

Am I... your one and only desire...

A shot of Rob Van Dam climbing to the top rope and hitting the Five Star Frog Splash!

Am I the reason you breath...

A shot of Victoria she hits the Black Widdow on Mickie James

Or am I the reason you cry...

A shot of Jay Lethal climbing to the top rope and hitting the Diving Elbow Drop on Nate Hatred

Always... always... always... always... always... always...

A shot of Chris Sabin moves in for the kill. Cradle Shock on Andy Douglas

I just can't live without you...

Rellik hits the Genocide Driver! DraVen Matrix has been left down on the canvas.

I love you...

Abyss spins Reign around. Abyss hits the Black Hole Slam!

I hate you...

Shelley kicks Jimmy Rave in the gut to reverse the momentum. Back heel kick off the second rope, Rave goes down. Alex Shelley moves in for the kill. Shellshock!

I can't get around you
Hall hits a piledriver on Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe fights out of a grapple. Samoa Joe drills Scott Hall with a press slam into a Michinoku Driver.

I breathe you...

Gut buster, Booker hits hard. AJ Styles comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Booker T turns around. AJ Styles spins Booker around. AJ Styles hits the Styles Clash! Styles leaves the ring, the damage done!

I taste you...

Paul Nixon in the gut to reverse the momentum. Paul Nixon can barely stand. Jumping Neckbreaker!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

I can't live without you...

Judas Mesias reverses a hip toss. Judas Mesias moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Straight to Hell.

I just can't take anymore...

Da One comes running down the aisle and into the ring! DH Smith turns around. Da One spins DH Smith around. Da One hits the ! Ireland leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Navin pins DH Smith.

This life of solitude...

Powerslam from Victoria on Mickie. Mickie blocks a kick from Victoria. Mickie James with an enziguri

I guess that Im out the door...

Sabin tags out to Alex Shelley. Chris Sabin scoops up Mephisto. Shelley bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline.

And now Im done with you...

Shannon Moore climbs to the top turnbuckle as Christopher Daniels is stunned. Halo Thunder logo appears on the screen fire works firing off and another episode of Thunder is on the air.

Paul Heyman is in the ring standing with a clipboard with what looks like a WWA Contract in another hand Heyman has a microphone. “WWA has made a lot of inroads lately snatching a big star like Chris Jericho showed that WWA is on the way up well tonight I have a surprise for the World, and tonight I officially offer one of the hottest young stars and hottest free agents in wrestling a contract.”[/color] Suddenly “This Fire Burns” hits and out walks CM Punk the crowd erupt as he walks to the ring the lights are flickering as he walks down the ramp he slaps some hands and enters the ring.

“Now Punk, I know you are still getting used to being a free agent, and you are still unsure of what is going on after all leaving the WWE has been a big step for you, but tonight you are entering the future of professional wrestling. So I offer you this, a WWA Contract to appear for us and show the world that we are the best wrestling show on the air!” CM Punk grabs the microphone from Paul Heyman and he looks around “It’s been a tough few days, losing the ECW World Title Match, and then finding out I was fired, I was not given a reason at all as to why I was fired they told me, and Matt Styker that we were no longer required in the WWE and that our contracts would be terminated. I have been wrestling with this decision for the past few hours trying to think if I wanted to sign on to wrestle in such a big company after being fired from one only 2 days ago. But I have come a decision and I will sign for WWA” the fans start cheering as Heyman passes him a contract for him to sign. Punk hands back the microphone to Heyman as he goes to sign the contract. He reads it a bit first and then CM Punk signs the contract. “CM Punk we welcome you to the best new wrestling show on the air today and we are glad you have decided that this will be your home.”

CM Punk takes back the microphone“I offer this warning to any WWA superstars there in the back, I am not going to be a push over I am going to show you all what I can do and you are going to see what I can do. Where the WWE failed with me I will reach for the stars here in WWA, and this is for you Christian Cage, I am coming for that WWA World Heavyweight Title. I have been waiting for my chance to be the top dog and I am going to do it here in WWA. This is the era that CM Punk reigns supreme and CM Punk will be the WWA World Heavyweight Champion!” This Fire Burns hits again as CM Punk tosses away the microphone the ring announcer is lucky enough to catch it. The fans are on their feet cheering CM Punk as stands on the second rope taunting the fans. He then leaves the ring and walks to the back. Heymans music hits and with a smile on his face he raises the WWA contract that CM Punk has signed and he walks to the back as well.

Billy Kidman vs Da One

Billy Kidman’s music hits and out he walks wearing new white tights and he has a new hair cut. The fans aren’t as impressed with him as he seems to be with himself but he walks to the ring and enters the ring and starts to warm up inside the ring he takes off his white vest and waits in the corner. All The Small Things by blink 182 hits and out walks Da One but he is carrying a microphone he stands there with a grin on his face.
“I can’t believe that tonight I have to face a washed up wrestler that has failed in everything. Failed to make a mark on the world when he feuded with Hulk Hogan, and then failed in the WWE when he was married to Torrie Wilson, damn Kidman, your life sucks. But you are not the one I am going to address, you see Kidman, Da One has a problem you see WWA has just signed some punk, no pun intended and he seems to think that he will be the WWA World Heavyweight Champion one day. Now they don’t call me Da One for nothing and I am going to be the one that wins the WWA Championship and my raise will be soon, I will not be beating losers like Billy Kidman much longer.” the fans start to boo Da One loudly as he stands there with a big grin on his face. “So Kidman, tonight you are just another deer in the road that I am going to run down.” Da One drops the microphone in the entrance way and runs down into the ring as the bell sounds for the match.

Ireland hits an arm drag on Kidman. Weak kicks from Ireland. Those were ****. Kidman takes a second rope chop from Ireland. Da One attacks with some **** flying moves. Kidman blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Billy Kidman hits a rolling kick on Ireland. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out. Ireland kicks Billy Kidman in the gut to reverse the momentum. Da One uses a running dropkick into the corner, and clearly misses...that was the shits. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Da One with a kick to the head. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Billy Kidman elbows Da One in the face to break a hammerlock. Billy Kidman scores with a back heel kick on Ireland. Billy Kidman gets taken down out of nowhere. Kidman takes a second rope chop from Ireland. Da One floors Kidman near the ropes and makes the pin. Ireland is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! El Puma comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Puma hits Ireland with a chair to the back! Da One goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Winner: Da One

Da One gained 1 point of overness from this match.

We then go backstage with Robert Stanton and he is standing there with Raven “Raven, on Revolution we saw that a match has been made for High Stakes between you and DraVen Matrix in a Joker’s Wild X match, what are your thoughts?” “My thoughts? I am going to be in a match that could be the very last match I am every in a match that could not only end my career but my life as well. My thoughts are I am excited to be in a match where I can make someone suffer as much as I have suffered in the past. I get to make DraVen Matrix bleed, I get to torture him and then toss him from 15 feet off the scaffold and I get to watch his face when the last bit of blood drips from his mangled body.” Robert Stanton goes to ask another question, but from out of no where Judas Mesias comes and hits Raven knocking him to the ground. Judas Mesias starts kicking Raven before lifting him up and dropping him on a table that is sitting close.

DraVen Matrix walks in and looks at Raven laying in pain on the ground he then helps Raven up and hits ENTER THE MATRIX on Raven and leaves him lying there. DraVen Matrix admires the work on Raven

Matrix now sitting in his dressing room with the WWA United States Title draped over his shoulder as his door opens Maria Kanellis walks in “DraVen, I have to say I admire what you have just done, and I have to say watching you with that WWA United States Title, it just makes me go wild. I know you hang around with that skank Christy Hemme, but you should be around a real woman and I am that”Maria walks towards DraVen and she starts to rub the chest of DraVen Matrix and runs her hands through his hair. Christy Hemme enters the room and she sees Maria flirting with DraVen she grabs Maria by the hair and drags her towards the door and then throws her out and slams the door.

Paul Nixon and Yousuf Hawk vs Motor City Machine Guns

2Xtreme hits as the WWA World Tag Team Champions walk out from the back modelling their newly won Tag Titles, but they didn’t need them this week it’s a non-title match they walk to the ring and enter the ring holding the titles in the air for the crowd to see. Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and they come out a big crowd response, they pose and then make their way to the ring.

Alex Shelley hits a rolling kick on Paul. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag between Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin. Motor City Machine Guns whip Paul into the corner. Chris Sabin whips Alex Shelley in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Sabin hits a dropkick on Paul Nixon. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Chris Sabin scores with a back heel kick on Paul. Paul blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Sloppy tornado punch from Paul Nixon...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. Tag between Paul Nixon and Yousuf Hawk. Big clothesline on Sabin. Yousuf Hawk hits a bulldog off the ropes. Chris Sabin reverses a hip toss. Tag to Alex Shelley. Shelley crushes Hawk with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. Cool looking suplex on Hawk. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Alex Shelley strikes Hawk. Alex Shelley gets taken down out of nowhere. Hawk hits a piledriver on Alex Shelley. Alex Shelley can barely stand. !!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winners: The Hawks

Alex Shelley lost 1 point of overness from this match. Chris Sabin lost 1 point of overness from this match. Yousuf Hawk gained 1 point of overness from this match. Paul Nixon gained 3 points of overness from this match. Paul Nixon basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match.

Break The Walls Down hits as Chris Jericho walks out from the back he is carrying a microphone in the ring is a talk show set he makes his way down with the fans cheering him he enters the ring. “Tonight I present you Thunder’s very own Talk Show The Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho, and tonight my guest will be Raven, for This is Your Raven, but tonight since Raven was brutally attacked he doesn’t need to answer any questions we will look back on the career that has been Raven, come on out Raisin!”[/color] Come As You Are hits the music starts to play but no Raven, the music plays for a minute before Raven comes out he has a bandage on his head and he is slowly walking down the ring he enters the ring and looks at Jericho.

“Raisin, sorry I meant to say Raven since you burst on the scene in 1970 or somewhere around there we all forget because none of us are as old as you are well no one out here tonight at least. But we have seen many faces of Raven, and we have seen you take beatings and smile and take them all over again. But lately we have seen Raven get brutalised by DraVen Matrix, a man that has been in a rampage in the WWA and has set his eyes on ending the legacy of Raven. Now Raven, we have some guests for you, but we haven’t been able to find anyone alive or anyone that could be awake this late, so we had to find a man that used to look at you as a mentor, he looked at you as someone he could look up to. Any guesses Raven?”[/color] Before Raven can say anything the lights go out and Matrix’ music hits Raven is standing there waiting for DraVen Matrix out of no where Matrix slides into the ring and attacks Raven hitting the ENTER THE MATRIX on Raven and then he leaves the ring.

Jericho stands there looking as the lights have come back on at the result of his first show we goto commercial!

Chris Jericho lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Chris Harris vs James Storm

Chop hits Cowboy...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Chris Harris misses a clothesline. Wildcat takes a headbutt from James Storm. Chris Harris charges, Cowboy moves, and the referee is knocked out. Powerbomb on Wildcat. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Wildcat ducks a wild right hand. Flying shoulder tackle by Wildcat sends Cowboy to the mat. Full nelson on Cowboy...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Powerbomb on Cowboy. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. James Storm reverses a hip toss. Full nelson on Wildcat...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Chris Harris reverses a hip toss. Chris Harris gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!!

Winner: Chris Harris

After the match we cut to a video with the song “Silhouette” by Thrice playing in the background.

Your eyes followed me here

WWA is about to be rocked to it’s foundation!

Your eyes seemless and sure

A man has chosen his own destiny

They leave me broken and

One man promises he will be the biggest star in WWA

In need of a cure

He’s not a regular superstar

Your eyes followed me here

All the things you knew about WWA, will be tossed out the window.

Your eyes sifting my soul

There’s no one in the world he fears

They leave me broken and

A mighty warrior that is in need of a new home.

Forge diamonds from the coal

Monday Night on Revolution the world of WWA changes forever

They race me along

You won’t see him attack, he will slip in the backdoor and you will go to sleep.

The infinite synapse of white lines

The Buttboy has a new home

And then while chasing the dawn

The Buttboy has a new direction in life.

With storybook syntax

WWA will be this warriors new home.

Your eyes...

Slit the throat of all I know

Buttboy hits the G.T.S on Kofi Kingston at a]n NWA Wildside Event

About myself in this life

The Buttboy has a microphone and he is shouting “I am the future!”

This silhouette lie

The Future launches in WWA this Monday Night live on Revolution!

Christopher Daniels vs Petey Williams

Head Like A Hole by NIN hits and the lights get darker Christopher Daniels walks out from the back in the dark the lights still own he poses with his arms up and he walks down the ramp into the ramp. Oh Canada hits and out walks Petey Williams walks out from the back and he walks down the ring,

Williams takes a rana from Christopher Daniels. DDT from the top rope by Christopher Daniels....holy crap, that was sweet. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Williams takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. 1 - 2 - kick out. Petey Williams powers out of a Christopher Daniels headlock. Petey Williams hits a rolling kick on Daniels. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Daniels is down. Williams drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Williams takes a rana from Christopher Daniels. Navin comes running down the aisle with a chair! Williams goes to irish whip Christopher Daniels into the ropes. Danger Guy jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Christopher Daniels reverses! Collision between Danger Guy, Williams, and the chair! Petey Williams staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Williams and Danger Guy put the boots to Christopher Daniels, stomping away on him.

Winner: Christopher Daniels

Scott Hall vs Rhino

Halls music hits and he walks down into the ring this week he looks in no mood to talk on the microphone he just stands there and waits for Rhino. “Debonaire” by Dope hits and out comes Rhino ready for action he’s pumped he walks quickly to the ring to start this weeks match.

Rhino hits a right hand. Hall reverses a Rhino hammerlock. Chop hits Rhino...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Scott Hall misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Spear! Rhino is down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Scott Hall. Rhino fights out of a grapple. Rhino slams Scott Hall down. Rhino hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lifting DDT by Rhino. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Hall counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Spear by Scott Hall. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Hall only gets knees on a splash. Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Scott Hall turns around. Chris Jericho spins Hall around. Chris Jericho hits the Codebreaker! Jericho leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Rhino pinned Hall. Chris Jericho isn't finished with his attack yet! Scott Hall stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Chris Jericho. Codebreaker!!! Scott Hall has been put down on the canvas! Chris Jericho shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Hall gets picked up...and hit with another Codebreaker! Scott Hall is spread-eagled on the canvas. Jericho again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Codebreaker, the third one in a row! Chris Jericho eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to Hall, who isn't moving.

Winner: Rhino

Samoa Joe vs Christian Cage vs Scott Steiner

Crush U Up by Dale Oliver hits and it’s Samoa Joe out first to the crowds roars and applause the fans are really into Samoa Joe as they break out in “Joe” chants as he walks to the ring. TAKE OVER hits and it’s Christian Cage coming out to a round of boos and the fans chanting “Joe’s Going to kill you!” over and over again Cage makes it to the ring and stands there and taunts the crowd to more boos and chants. The ambulance siren wails as out comes Steiner the flashing lights seem him out from the back he flexes his muscles and he makes his way to the ring.

Steiner hits a right hand. Steiner hits a right hand. Joe blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Steiner. Christian Cage hits a delayed suplex on Joe. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Back elbow connects, Cage staggers backward. Cage pushes out of a Scott Steiner hold. Joe \ Cage whip Steiner into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Joe pulls a jumping piledriver out! ****, that nearly killed Steiner, that was really sweet. Big forearm by Christian Cage, and it's BONZO GONZO....or something like that. Joe counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Thrown slam by Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe drives Scott Steiner into the corner. Muscle Buster, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Winner: Samoa Joe

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
WWA prediction comp will start with High Stakes.

Winner will get reps, and will be allowed to book one match for Revolution or Thunder.

This is what will happen, you can choose the match type, I will pm you those details after the PPV.

Ibitmybut

School Cricketer
The prediction comp sounds good.
Buttboy = me :D

Get ready for my debut Monday night.
It's going great so far, keep it up!

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

Live from the Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, New York

Official Preview

The much anticipated debut of The Buttboy will finally happen tonight! The fans have been buzzing about the much hyped debut. CM Punk tonight starts his new life as a WWA superstar tonight as he faces off against the Whole Damn Show Rob Van Dam.

Samoa Joe has been looking to battle for the WWA Title for weeks now, will tonight see him finally get his wish? Or will Steiner spoil the party?

Confirmed Matches

Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

Date: Monday 24th March 2008
Attendance: 7,539
Ratings: 6.45

Crush U Up hits and the fans start to chant “Joe!” over and over again as Samoa Joe walks out from the back he walks down the entrance ramp and into the ring the ring announcer stands there and passes him a microphone before leaving the ring in a hurry. “Cage! I am not going anywhere I have been waiting for you to finally put your title where your mouth is and face me for that belt. Every week you come up with some excuse as to why I am not worthy enough to hold the Title and I want you to know that I am not going anywhere you might be busy with Steiner right now but I am not going anywhere Cage.” Fans start to chant “Joe’s going to kill you” “You hear that Cage? They are already telling you what your future will be they know that you are not going to walk away from our match they know that I am going to beat you.”

Samoa Joe pauses a moment and looks towards the entrance way “Since we had a little deal where if I lost to you, I would not be granted a title shot. How about we do this again? Since you are the all mighty WWA World Champion you shouldn’t be scared of some fat Samoan would you Cage? I mean I am not in your league right Cage? I am not worthy and I am not a good competitor well why not prove it to me? And the world? Shouldn’t we all be allowed to view the talents of our great World Heavyweight Champion. You sit back there and you think about this and you get back to me I am not going anywhere I will be in the back there hell I will just come and find you myself.” Christian Cage appears on the screen “Joe, tonight we will meet in a match, but you don’t get the World Title shot, you have to climb that ladder and make it to the top of the pile, you have not done that, you have not yet shown me that you are a World Title contender.”

Shannon Moore vs El Puma

Standing kicky thing by Shannon Moore on Puma. El Puma elbows Shannon Moore in the face to break a hammerlock. Puma hits a quick kick on Shannon. Puma whips Shannon into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. El Puma with an enziguri. Cover, but there's no one to count for El Puma. Shannon blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Flying elbow from Shannon Moore. Shannon crushes Puma with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - kick out. Springboard dropkick from Shannon Moore...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Puma blocks a kick from Shannon Moore. Puma hits a high kick on Shannon Moore. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Shannon powers out of a headlock. Shannon Moore stuns El Puma. Here it comes - Halo, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Winner: Shannon Moore

El Puma lost 1 point of overness from this match. Shannon Moore gained 3 points of overness from this match.

This Fire Burns hits and out walks CM Punk holding a microphone he reaches the ring and looks towards the entrance way “Since we are in a challenging mood, and we have Samoa Joe, and every other man throwing around challenges like it’s confetti I should add my name up there, after all before coming here I was the best ECW World Champion there ever was.” CM Punk pauses a moment and laughs to himself “Hang on hang on, I do mean I am the best ever WWECW World Champion, let’s not confuse what title I wore with the real one I mean I am not Raven, I am not Terry Funk, but I am aiming to be like those guys. I came here and I see a lot of great talent, but I see a World Champion that has no guts, no respect for what being a World Champion is. He thinks he can pick and choose his challengers? Cage, face it you have great talent but you have to at one stage swallow your pride and face the best talent WWA has and you are avoiding it like the plague. You are nothing but a coward, and I have no respect for you. “ CM Punk stands there a moment.

“Christian, I am not even sure how you can even live with the fact you have so many worthy challengers and you think you are better then them all and you aren’t even going to face them? That’s pathetic. But tonight I am facing Rob Van Dam a guy I have to say I have admired since seeing him in the real ECW and watching what he could do in the ring and I am glad to be able to face him here tonight.” suddenly the lights go out and THE FUTURE IS HERE flashes over the big screen the lights start flashing and out walks The Buttboy. He has himself a microphone and he walks to the ring he steps inside the ring as the lights stop flicking he stands there face to face with CM Punk and laughs.

“The Future is here.” the fans stand there in silence as he stares down CM Punk “You are right CM Punk, you are not in the same league as former ECW World Champions, hell you aren’t even in the same league as David Arquette as far as World Champions go, hold up let me finish before you lock us in another sleeper hold. Now I know you come here with a lot of hype, hell Heyman seems to think you are the Messiah, the second coming of Christ, or whatever he believes. You stand there and sprout of this crap that you do, you haven’t earned anyones respect yet Punk, I haven’t seen you do anything worthy of anyone really giving a damn. What have you done CM Punk? Now you have held Indy wrestling gold, well every wrestler has managed that, you won the ECW World Title? Well whoopee do for you. Even Vince McMahon won that belt, what’s special about that?”

“Well champ since you seem to think you are the future and whatever let’s have a match on Thunder, you and me.” The Buttboy laughs “Well normally I would wipe the floor with a nobody but you see there is a World Title being held hostage and I believe I am the better man to challenge for that and since I never fight anyone below me I have to pass, and I know you are going to be disappointed since you crap on and sprout mindless drivel, save it for Sunday School.”

“So you are saying you are afraid of facing me in a match on Thunder? Fair enough you are just another Johnny come lately that thinks the world should bow down and take notice of him.” “Ha! You think I am afraid of you? Don’t make me laugh, really don’t, I have beaten guys bigger and better then you and really I don’t think the world needs to see you embarrassed I am thinking about you here. I mean if I beat you now, who would I beat on when I become World Champion? Every World Champion needs a whipping boy, and I have decided you are mine.” CM Punk laughs it off “You? A World Champion? That’s the funniest thing I have heard all night.” The Buttboy right up in CM Punk’s face “You better believe it, because whether you like it, or Christian Cage likes it, or these fans likes it I am the future I am going to win that World Heavyweight Title, and not you, not Christian Cage, and not anyone else in WWA will stop me. You can make all the jokes you want Punk, but the truth be told I am better then you and I don’t need a match to prove it, how about you get passed Rob Van Dam first and then we will talk?” The Buttboy’s music hits and he leaves the ring he turns to look at CM Punk and he makes a title sign around his waist as he walks to the back.

WWA United States Title Match
Chris Jericho vs Raven vs DraVen Matrix©

After the break Jericho is on his way to the ring he is on the apron he gives off a small taunt and he enters the ring. The lights go down and turn to blue Come As You Are hits and Raven slowly walks out and lifts his arms up in the crucifix pose and he walks down to the ring. he gets on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle and throws his arms out in a crucifix pose and he enters the ring walking over and sitting in the corner. The lights go out and DraVen Matrix’ theme hits he steps out from the back with his United States Title draped across his shoulder he also has a microphone. “Tonight you enter my world, a dark scary place where only the strong survive, and for you to survive you must pass the gate master on the way to hell. The forces that be have decided that tonight suffering is upon not only you Raven, but Chris Jericho as well. The world is strange place, the world believes both of you have a chance at winning the WWA United State Title, it’ll be a cold day in hell before I lose this title and especially to you two. The WWA may think you are worthy, and the fans may think you are worthy but in reality you aren’t. High Stakes, Raven, Joker’s Wild X a match where I will be in charge of destroying you, and being able to bury you in the one place. The world shall see the end of Raven, and the night DraVen Matrix reigns supreme. “ Matrix walks to the ring and he stands on the apron and looks at both Raven and Chris Jericho he enters the ring and the match starts.

Jericho hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Raven walks into a high dropkick from Chris Jericho. Jericho walks into a trip. Jericho takes a chop from DraVen. Spear by Raven. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Jericho uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Raven ducks a Chris Jericho clothesline. DraVen Matrix scoops up Jericho. Raven bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. DraVen face jams Chris Jericho. DraVen gets smacked around like a bitch. DraVen kicks Raven in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jericho takes a chop from DraVen. Nate Hatred comes running down the aisle with a chair! DraVen whips Chris Jericho into the ropes. Hatred jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Hatred, Jericho, and the chair! Chris Jericho staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over!

Winner: …and still WWA United States Champion DraVen Matrix

AJ Styles vs Navin vs Billy Kidman vs Da One

Dropkick connects...Danger Guy goes down like a skanky hooker. Styles hits a dropkick on Navin. 1 - 2 - kick out. Styles walks into a trip. Danger Guy tags out to Billy Kidman. Billy Kidman hits a rolling kick on Styles. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Vicious kick to the teeth from Billy Kidman. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Styles takes a flying neckbreaker from Billy Kidman. Styles blocks a punch. Tag between AJ Styles and Da One. Messed up second rope splash by Ireland. Chop by Ireland on Kidman. Kidman blocks a punch. Second rope flying axe handle, Ireland goes down. Back heel kick off the second rope, Ireland goes down. Tag to AJ Styles. Ireland takes a flying neckbreaker from AJ Styles. Kick to the teeth from AJ Styles, who looks really pissed off. AJ Styles moves in for the kill. Styles Clash! 1....2....3.

Winner: AJ Styles

Harris walks out from the back, no music playing he just walks out in his jeans and a shirt carrying a microphone to the ring he enters the ring and stands there a moment. “You know me and James Storm have had some great times over the last few years, World Tag Team Titles all over the place. Then when we lost the Tag Team Titles here it all went to ****. I sit in the back and I don’t dwell on the decisions and actions by James Storm, we all want to get some sort of singles glory here and there, but to break up a good thing and to **** on the ashes of the legacy we have built has just shown me that he is not the man I thought he was. So I have decided Storm, that if you want to blame me for everything and the loss, and you want to say you carried me, and such let’s have a match at High Stakes.” SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK is here throughout the arena as James Storm walks out from the back with a microphone.

“Chris, I am surprised you want to live in the past and think about what we had, it was over the moment we lost those Tag Team Belts, we have been growing apart as a Tag Team for years, you haven’t been able to see it, you let the title blind you and you didn’t even do anything to change any of this. I will accept your challenge, because Chris, I want to show you that I have always been the talent behind America’s Most Wanted you haven’t been anything. You rode along you bathed in the success that I created for us, and I am going to show you that no matter what you say those days are done and they aren’t ever coming back. Come High Stakes, I will destroy you, oh and Chris, sorry about your damn luck!” Storms music hits again as he stares down Chris Harris he walks to the back.

Backstage DraVen Matrix is recovering from the match, in his locker room when the door swings up he jumps up and it’s Raven! He has come in swinging and he slams Matrix’ head against the wall. Matt Bentley grabs a hold of DraVen and he holds him for Raven as Raven attacks. Raven then hits his Evenflow DDT on DraVen Matrix he leaves him lying in a bloody mess.

Matt Bentley gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Scott Hall vs Rhino

Rhino uses a forearm to the face. Hall counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Scott Hall hits some punches. Scott Hall misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Rhino walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Rhino pushes out of a Scott Hall hold. Thrown slam by Rhino. Rhino hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Lariat, apparently Rhino thinks he is Stan Hansen. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rhino misses a big legdrop and lands **S-FIRST on the mat. Full nelson on Rhino...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rhino ducks a clothesline attempt. Scott Hall can barely stand. Gore!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Jericho hits Hall with a chair to the back! Scott Hall goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Winner: Rhino

Ultimo Dragon vs Juventud Guerrera

Ultimo Dragon strikes Juvi. Standing kicky thing by Ultimo Dragon on Juvi. Hard back suplex on Juvi. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Dragon walks into a trip. Flying elbow from Juventud Guerrera. Super kick by Juventud Guerrera. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Dragon powers out of a headlock. Dragon crushes Juvi with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Springboard dropkick from Ultimo Dragon...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Juventud Guerrera pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spinny weird kick from Juventud Guerrera. Juvi only gets knees on a splash. Juvi takes a flying neckbreaker from Ultimo Dragon. Juventud Guerrera can barely stand. Running Ligerbomb! 1....2....3.

Winner: Ultimo Dragon

Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk

Big kick on Punk by Rob Van Dam. RVD hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Running knee lift from Rob Van Dam. Big clothesline on Punk. Punk reverses a Rob Van Dam hammerlock. CM Punk snap suplexes RVD. RVD takes a rana from CM Punk. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Rob Van Dam powers out of a CM Punk headlock. Rob Van Dam hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Rob Van Dam, Punk might be dead. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. CM Punk elbows Rob Van Dam in the face to break a hammerlock. Big kick on RVD by CM Punk. RVD ducks a wild right hand. Kick by Rob Van Dam...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! The Buttboy comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Punk turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Buttboy! The Buttboy has left Punk in big trouble. Rob Van Dam has CM Punk down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Five Star Frog Splash! 1....2....3. The Buttboy remains in the ring. Rob Van Dam pushes the referee away. Rob Van Dam slams Buttboy down. Rob Van Dam climbs to the top rope and hits the Five Star Frog Splash!

CM Punk lost 1 point of overness from this match. Rob Van Dam gained 1 point of overness from this match. Rob Van Dam's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Rob Van Dam gained 1 point of overness from this turn.

Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Cage. Suplex by Christian Cage, Joe landed on his **S...heh. Rude Awakening on Samoa Joe by Cage. Flying shoulder tackle by Cage sends Joe to the mat. Joe ducks a wild right hand. Running knee lift from Samoa Joe. Cage walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out. Joe walks into a trip. Samoa Joe gets nailed with a suplex. 1 - 2 - kick out. Spear! Joe is down. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Cage only gets knees on a splash. Samoa Joe fires off some right and left hands. Cage powers out of a headlock. Big clothesline on Joe. Scott Steiner just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Christian Cage gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Joe takes some shots at Cage as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. We have three grapplers in the ring, as Christian Cage, Samoa Joe and Scott Steiner look at each other. Before the inevitable brawl erupts, a host of referees hit the ring to keep them apart.

Winner: No Contest

Users who are viewing this thread