WWA - The New Wrestling Alternative **WWA is back in town!**

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thunder-1.gif

Live Verizon Center Washington, D.C.

WWA.com Official Preview

WWA rounds out a big first month in the American capital on tonights show will we see The Buttboy face CM Punk? Or will Punk get his revenge on Rob Van Dam? A hostile Rob Van Dam attacked CM Punk after his match Monday, what caused the snap? WWA.Com has heard that Rob Van Dam has himself a partner and he will face CM Punk.

Bret Hart will address the current World Title issue, he says to WWA.com that he has had enough of Christian Cage getting away with not putting his Title on the line, what is the announcement? Will he strip our World Champion of the belt? Will he finally give Samoa Joe his World Title chance?

Tune in tonight as Scott Steiner challenges Chris Jericho! Brother Runt faces Da One, and we see the return of The Highlight Reel with everyones favourite Reel Host Chris Jericho!

Confirmed Matches

Da One vs Brother Runt

Rob Van Dam & ?????? vs CM Punk & ??????

Chris Jericho vs Scott Steiner

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
thunder-1.gif

WWA Wednesday Night Thunder

Date: Wednesday 26th March 2008
Announcers: .Dave Meltzer & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,537
Ratings: 6.89

Fireworks start firing off and the house lights are flashing different colours suddenly they all go down as Steiners theme hits and red lights flash around Steiner walks out and he flexes his muscles and walks to the ring. He gets handed a microphone and he turns around and looks towards the back the lights come back to normal the music stops and Steiner is standing there. ?For the last few weeks I have seen a fat Samoan trying to get his hands on my WWA World Heavyweight Title, well Joe, you haven?t a chance of becoming the WWA World Champion, and Cage I have to say your lack of balls has been showing a lot lately you won?t face anyone that has a chance of beating you. I am a former WCW World Heavyweight Champion, and I am more then qualified to beat someone like you Cage. Everyone backstage has been talking Cage, and they are saying that our great World Champion hasn?t the balls to put his WWA World Championship on the line you are willing to pose with that belt you are willing to call yourself a Champion but you will not put your balls on the line and defend the World Title.?

The fans start to chant Joe as Steiner stands there and grins ?Why are you chanting that fat Samoans name for?? fans boo Steiner ?Hold up! Hold up! Now you know as well I as I do that with the world?s largest arms in the world I can beat both Samoa Joe, and Christian Cage but you know and I know tha Samoa Joe will never be given a chance to face off for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship because they know and I know that he is just not good enough to be a WWA World Champion. ? fans start chant ?Joe?s Going to kill you!? Steiner laughs ?I know what it takes to be a World Champion I used to be one, I used to face challenges everywhere, from everyone, and I have taken those challenges I stopped and saw that the World Title was not just a little piece of tin with leather around it. Men like Ric Flair, Harley Race, and Dusty Rhodes have shown that if there is desire there the World Title can be taken by anyone at any time and at any place but I have to say that there has been a limit. You see not everyone will be a World Champion and no matter what people say guys like Samoa Joe are not worthy of being a World Champion..?

Steiner again stops and he fixes his glasses ?Unlike Christian Cage I am going to challenge a guy who has been a World Champion in the past, you see Cage I challenged Chris Jericho to a man a guy who is younger then I am, and faster then me but that doesn?t scare me because I am a competitor I am a man that will take on anyone and show them that I am no push over. I might not be able to keep up with him but I am going to give him the challenge of a life time.? Steiner?s theme hits and he starts towards the back we cut backstage

The Buttboy is standing backstage with Tommy O?Shea ?I am standing here with The Buttboy who made a massive debut on Monday Night, and Buttboy, what is your current state of mind coming into WWA?? ?My state of mind? My state of mind is that WWA has a coward champion, and it has two guys who cannot seem to get over their egos seem to believe they are worthy of the WWA Championship, I have come here to take that WWA Title, and I don?t care who I have to crush to get to the WWA World Title.? ?And what about CM Punk? He seems to believe that is he a worthy contender for that belt?? ?Well, you know what Tommy? He is a former WWECW World Champion, a belt that?s legacy has been pissed on, it has been tarnished and it has been made look like a joke. You see people think the World Title has no meaning since people have declared it a prop, well I still find the World Title to be good enough to dream of winning. I still think the WWA World Heavyweight Title means something in the World of wrestling.?

?But Buttboy, Punk has pretty much said the same thing when he came here to WWA, what makes you different to CM Punk?? Buttboy laughs ?What makes me different? I have never had the chance to wear a World Title I have not been handed a tainted World Title that had it?s legacy pissed on by Vince McMahon? fans in the arena start to boo the fans break into an ?ECW! ECW! ECW!? chant

?You see? Even these fans know that the old ECW Title is better then what Punk has worn, yet he calls himself a World Champion? That belt is not a major belt in the World the fans don?t care about it, why should he?? CM Punk suddenly walks into the shot and the fans start to cheer. ?Speak of the devil, Mr. WWECW World Champion is here, what do you want, Mr, former World Champion?? CM Punk walks straight up to The Buttboy ?I couldn?t help but hear your little rant on the World Title that I wore, I agree with you that the belt wasn?t a major title but it was a World Title. I wore it, I honoured the memory of this title, and I wore it proudly and I respected the history that belt had. And I got to see the legacy of it ruined and I saw a once great title turn to nothing but it?s not something I can do I wore the World Title and I was proud to wear it. But that is not why I am here, I see you have some energy to burn off and a name to make, I have a Tag Team match tonight against Rob Van Dam and a mystery tag team partner, and I am looking for a tag team partner and since we seem to be rivals at the moment, I thought you would be the best option. You up for it champ??[\color]

The Buttboy thinks about it a moment ?I have thought about it a moment and I have decided that I will do it. I see this as my chance to as you said it to make a name for myself and I see an ECW legend like RVD, the man they all said was Mr. Monday Night, well tonight Rob will be Mr. I just got my **S handed to me on a silver platter by the Future of WWA The Buttboy!? ?Wait hold up!? The Buttboy looks straight at CM Punk ?Aren?t you forgetting about your Tag team partner here? You aren?t going to win this match alone!?
Buttboy laughs ?Oh and if there is anything left, you can rake the sloppy seconds, but you can take his partner, who I am sure will become Mr I am CM Punks bitch.? CM Punk poses ?That?s straight edge.?

<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>

Da One vs Brother Runt

All The Small Things by blink 182 hits and out walks Da One carrying a microphone he stands in the middle of the entrance ramp and poses the fans boo louder he then walks to the ring and all the way down the ramp the fans are booing and chanting ?You Suck!? he reaches the ring and he stands in the middle of the ring and grins.
?Tonight I got told that I had to face Brother Runt, the smallest of a litter that has seen more then it?s fair share of inbreeding but my issue isn?t with the two stupid freaks that don?t even work here, my issue is with Brother Runt, the guy that is more known as a lawn dart then a wrestling threat. This guys crowning achievement in professional wrestling has been being thrown around like a lawn dart by Bam Bam Bigelow, my god rest his soul. You also remember that guy Mike Awesome that treated your **S to a beating? You remember those days? Oh and out of respect, I say rest in peace to Mike Awesome, a guy a person can really respect because he saw his chance to almost kill a douche bag like you!? Bombshell by Powerman 5,000 hits and out walks Brother Runt the fans are cheering him as he runs down the ramp and into the ring but he doesn?t attack Da One he stops and taunts Da One before the bell rings.

Weak kicks from Ireland. Those were ****. Runt reverses a Da One hammerlock. Standing kicky thing by Brother Runt on Ireland. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Lariat, apparently Runt thinks he is Stan Hansen. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Da One powers out of a Brother Runt headlock. Ireland hits a wheel kick on Runt. Messed up second rope splash by Ireland. 1 - 2 - kick out. Da One with a kick to the head. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Runt reverses a waistlock. Brother Runt hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Ireland gets out the back of a Brother Runt bodyslam attempt. Ireland whips Runt into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Brother Runt knocks Ireland to the outside, then signals for the Acid Drop. He reaches out of the ring for Da One...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Ireland sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Super Parka comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Super Parka slams Ireland down. Super Parka climbs to the top rope and hits the La Quebrada! Da One has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: Da One

Super Parka leaves the ring and jumps into the ground and he runs off.

Da One gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Hart Attack hits as the fans all stand up and cheer Bret Hart who walks out from the back in Calgary Hitmen jersey he walks down the ramp and climbs the steps into the ring. ?You know being a former World Champion I have been closely watching Christian Cage since I have come to WWA.? He pauses a moment ?And I have to say being a former World Champion it makes me sick to see a guy like him not having the guts to face a challenger for the belt. Well Cage, I see Samoa Joe as someone that can get the job done in the ring, whereas you and Steiner seem to think he is nothing more then a big Samoan with no chance of ever being a World Champion. I have decided that at High Stakes, that the WWA World Heavyweight Title will be defended in a Triangle Match.? The fans start to cheer ?You will see Christian Cage, WWA World Heavyweight Champion face Samoa Joe, and Scott Steiner. But this will not be any normal Triple Threat match, I have dubbed it the High Stakes Triangle Match, this will be fought inside a steel cage and the winner will be the soul survivor of the match this is not all. No I have decided the cage will be a House of Pain Cage, since we have Joker?s Wild X at the PPV, this will be a Triangle House of Pain survivor match. The winner will have to survive.? The Hitman stops again as the fans start to chant ?JOE! JOE!? ?Before you start your whining Cage, I have decided this match and WWA Management has supported this move, they have seen the same as I have and they are tired of seeing their World Champion not stepping up to the plate and accepting the responsibilities of being a World Champion. I hope that you can survive the big challenge, Cage, because you are going to be challenged from now on if you win the World Title match I am going to line up guys to take you on and make you see what it takes to be a World Champion.?

<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>>>

After the break the set of The Highlight Reel Evenflow by Pearl Jam hits as Jericho walks out wearing a top hat and he has a cane in his hand he walks to the ring he strolls along the canvas before entering the ring, he takes the microphone from the ring announcer. ?I want you, to want me!? the fans cheer ?Tonight is a bit different on the Highlight Reel instead of This is Your Life, like last week that the WWA powers that be didn?t enjoy, we are going to have a throw back, and what a throw back 1998 what a year, oh and tonight our guest is Chris Sabin, but more about that in a second.? Jericho toss off the top hat and the cane ?Now that we have done this rubbish, let?s get onto the Highlight reel, and tonight Motor City Machine Guns own Chris Sabin!? Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and out walks Chris Sabin the fans start to cheer loudly as Sabin walks to the ring.

Evenflow hits and Jericho leaves the ring as we goto a break!

<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>>

[youtube=bRqFPAKQ7WU]

Claudio Castagnoli vs Christopher Daniels

Claudio?s music hits and he walks out from the back the fans boo him, he walks down the ramp and the fans aren?t too fond of Double C. He reaches the ring and he does a little bow in the ring. Head Like A Hole by NIN hits and out walks Christopher Daniels walks out from the back to the cheers of he fans. He slowly walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Double C hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Spinny weird kick from Claudio Castagnoli. Second rope flying axe handle, Daniels goes down. Double C hits a dropkick on Christopher Daniels. Claudio Castagnoli gets taken down out of nowhere. Daniels uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Double C is down. 1 - 2 - kick out. Double C counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Super kick by Claudio Castagnoli. 1 - 2 - kick out. Springboard dropkick from Claudio Castagnoli...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Claudio Castagnoli misses a clothesline. Kick from Christopher Daniels...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Daniels drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Double C hits a dropkick on Christopher Daniels. Claudio Castagnoli moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Ricola Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Chris Hero comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Chris Hero spins Daniels around. Chris Hero hits the Hero's Welcome! Christopher Daniels has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: Claudio Castagnoli

Christopher Daniels lost 1 point of overness from this match. Claudio Castagnoli gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Claudio and Chris Hero leave the ringside area Rob Van Dam?s music hits and he walks out from the back carrying a microphone he reaches the ring and the fans are booing him all the way he steps in the ring and the music stops. ?You know what, since the death of ECW I have been stuck working my **S off and getting no where.?[/color] the fans boo him

?I was Mr. Pay Per View, and I was the man that held the ECW Television Title for almost 2 damn years, and when I went to the WWE I was stuck down the bottom because I showed that I was better then some of the guys on their roster. I made the top dog of the WWE look like a second rare wrestler and where did it get me? They took my career and **** on it! They took a massive dump on Rob Van Dam, and I am sick of this **** and when I came to WWA I saw a chance to finally break through and make myself known to the World. The WWA World Title is what I want, I want to crawl up the ladder and be the new World Champion. But when I saw CM Punk wear a title that used to mean a damn I got pissed off.? Van Dam stops a moment

?And I am not some second rate wrestler I am the whole <beep> show and I should be up in the main event wrestling for the World Title instead I am facing guys who are worthless, guys who would normally be stuck wrestling in a bingo hall. You know the place where I had to stay because the fans only cared about a damn soapie. .they didn?t care about the real side of the profession us the real entertainers who made wrestling exciting were told to work in front of small fans rabid fans and fans who were blood thirsty. The World of wrestling will see what I can do, and Punk, you are in for a big surprise tonight in our Tag Team Match I have found a guy who too is pissed off that you were the World Champion of ECW, so get ready to be broken in half!? the fans boo Rob Van Dam some more he stands in the middle of the ring. ?Basically your future CM Punk isn?t too bright, and that guy you have as your partner, is going to go down as well. Since he thinks he is gods gift to wrestling he will not make the mark on the world as he wishes.?

Rob Van Dam looks around ?This is where Rob Van Dam is going to make his name and none of you are going to stand in my way!? Rob Van Dams music hits and he tosses down the microphone and walks to the back. Next up, WWA United States Title Match!

WWA United States Title
Alex Shelley vs DraVen Matrix?

Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and Alex Shelley comes out from the back holding his WWA Cruiserweight Title, but no need to worry folks that belt is not on the line he walks to the ring and he enters the ring. End of Everything hits and the lights goto back out walks DraVen Matrix carrying the WWA United States Title Christy Hemme is coming out behind him and she takes the title from Matrix. Matrix walks back into the back and comes back out carrying a microphone ?The road to High Stakes has began, the fate of a man that I once called my mentor is coming to an end, the days of seeing Raven and his fa?ade are over, the Raven you all know is gone, and his corpse shall be buried at High Stakes, at High Stakes the Joker?s Wild X match shall put down the Raven once and for all. Tonight Alex Shelley, your demise is on the agenda, your bones shall break, may your scream in pain as DraVen Matrix eliminates another man in my crusade of the big prize.?

Kick from DraVen Matrix to the leg. I guess Shelley hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Shelley takes a chop from DraVen. DraVen hits a flying kick on Shelley. Throat-first drop onto the top rope from DraVen Matrix! DraVen Matrix misses a clothesline. Second rope flying axe handle, DraVen goes down. Weird kick by Shelley on DraVen. 1 - 2 - kick out. Shelley walks into a trip. DraVen hits a high kick on Alex Shelley. 1 - 2 - kick out. Flying knee to the face from DraVen Matrix. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shelley powers out of a headlock. Big kick on DraVen by Alex Shelley. DraVen blocks a kick from Alex Shelley. DraVen hits a spinning back kick. Christy Hemme is at ringside! Shelley wastes valuable time by yelling at Christy! DraVen Matrix takes advantage of the distraction and nails Shelley from behind! Alex Shelley is in trouble. Enter The Matrix!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! DraVen and Christy tie Alex Shelley up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

Winner: ?and still WWA United States Champion DraVen Matrix

Alex Shelley lost 1 point of overness from this match. Christy Hemme is losing overness because of her weak gimmick.

WWA World Tag Team Title Match
The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) vs Maverick and Kazarian vs The Hawks (Yousuf Hawk and Paul Nixon)?

Back suplex on Kaz. Kaz takes a butterfly suplex from Paul. Tag between Paul Nixon and Chase Stevens. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Kaz gets out the back of a Chase Stevens bodyslam attempt. Kaz tags out to Matt Bentley. Maverick and Kazarian whip Stevens into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Tag to Andy Douglas. Big kick on Bentley by Andy Douglas. Super frankenthingy on Bentley, who hit hard. Tag between Matt Bentley and Yousuf Hawk. DDT by Andy Douglas. Hawk counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Yousuf Hawk moves in for the kill. Here it comes - . 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner(s): ?and still WWA World Tag Team Champions The Hawks
The WWA World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

RVD and Sabu vs Steel City Saints (CM Punk & The Buttboy)

Rob Van Dam?s music is the first to hit and out walks Rob Van Dam he is carrying a microphone and he stands there a moment ?It is now time to introduce the man that will help me destroy CM Punk and The Buttboy, here is SABU!? Sabu?s theme hits and he slowly strolls out from the back he and RVD make their way to the ring. This Fire Burns hits and out comes CM Punk and The Buttboy both make a pose in the entrance way and they make their way to the ring.

RVD slams The Buttboy down. Massive backbreaker, Buttboy got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag between Rob Van Dam and Sabu. RVD and Sabu whip Buttboy into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Kick by Sabu...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - kick out. Sabu hits some punches. Sabu drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. The Buttboy scores with a standing spinebuster. Buttboy tags out to CM Punk. DDT by CM Punk. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. Sabu powers out of a CM Punk headlock. Sabu tags out to Rob Van Dam. Super frankenthingy on Punk, who hit hard. Cool looking suplex on Punk. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Rob Van Dam hits some punches. Rob Van Dam gets taken down out of nowhere. Super frankenthingy on RVD, who hit hard. Rob Van Dam gets whipped into the corner by Punk, who charges in with a clothesline. RVD grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Rob Van Dam gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. RVD and Sabu don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Steel City Saints, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Winner(s): Steel City Saints

Rob Van Dam is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Sabu is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Chris Jericho vs Scott Steiner

Dropkick connects...Steiner goes down like a skanky hooker. Steiner counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Scott Steiner hits some punches. Scott Steiner misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Death valley driver by Scott Steiner, Chris Jericho got planted hard...that was cool. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Chris Jericho takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Jericho crushes Steiner with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your **S into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - kick out. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Chris Jericho, Steiner might be dead. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Scott Steiner powers out of a Chris Jericho headlock. Big piledriver on Jericho. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Jericho backdrops Scott Steiner out of a piledriver attempt. Scott Hall comes running down the aisle with a chair! Steiner goes to irish whip Chris Jericho into the ropes. Hall jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Chris Jericho reverses! Collision between Hall, Steiner, and the chair! Scott Steiner staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Steiner and Hall are putting the boots to Chris Jericho! Christian Cage comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Steiner \ Hall running for cover. Christian Cage bends down to help Jericho back up. Wait! Scott Steiner slides back in and attacks! Christian Cage fights back...but is then jumped by Hall as well! Both Cage and Jericho are subjected to a beat down by Steiner \ Hall, leaving them down and out on the canvas.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Last edited by a moderator:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
WWA star injured

WWA star Claudio Castagnoli has been injured during a WWA House Show, Claudio and Chris Hero were in a match with the Motor City Machine Guns, when Claudio damaged his knee, the doctors have said that Claudio will miss 15 months. WWA is said to be disappointed with the news with them looking at making a huge Tag Team Announcement in the coming weeks.

Claudio is also said to be disappointed with the injury as he was hoping to start a program with Christopher Daniels. WWA wishes Claudio all the best in his recovery and will work to get him back into wrestling soon.

15 months out! Damn :eek:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

Live American Airlines Arena Miami, Florida

Official Preview

The first month shall end with this the final event of March and the WWA train is rolling into Miami, Florida where the wars between Christian Cage and Scott Steiner...and the never ending saga of Raven and DraVen Matrix shall collide!

Also James Storm and Chris Harris once the best of friends, and once the World Tag Team Champions now they are bitter enemies, jealousy and rage has caused the seemingly talented tag team to call it quits and now they are hell bent on destroying each other!

On this night, Christian Cage shall bring forth 2 soldiers to battle Samoa Joe, and his 2 man army. This is Monday Night Revolution!

Confirmed Matches

Da One vs DH Smith

Team Cage (Christian Cage, AJ Styles & Abyss) vs Team Samoa Joe (Samoa Joe, Andrew Martin & Brett)

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

WWA Monday Night Revolution
Date: Monday 31st March 2008
Announcers: .Robert Stanton & Jackson Buckleyn
Attendance: 7,016
Ratings: 6.43
o
Revolution kicks off with a big intro fireworks display in the entrance ramp and the ring CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA? Hits and out walks Booker T wearing his wrestling gear carrying a microphone he does his customary pose and the stage explodes into red pryos and fireworks he walks to the ring inside the ring he stands there and looks around. “Since WWA is too busy trying to fix the mess that is Cage and Steiner and they are trying to get a World Champion who can actually defend their title I am out here to prove myself to not only WWA, but everywhere else and show the world that I am worthy of a chance to be WWA World Champion.” Booker T stops the fans are mixed in this half are cheering the rest are booing “I will be a WWA World Champion, I was a 5 time WCW Champion and I was a Tag Team Champion a United States Champion and a TV Champion I can show the World my class I just need a chance to prove so I am asking anyone in the back, or anyone that has the guts to come on out here and face me here tonight.” YO IT’S ME! IT’S ME! IT’S D D P hits and it cuts into Smells Like Teen Spirit as DDP walks out from the back the fans are surprised to see Diamond Dallas Page in WWA! They aren’t the only ones!

Diamond Dallas Page is carrying a microphone he decides to go down to the ring he enters the ring and stares down Booker T “Ask and you will receive!” the fans cheer “I know you and everyone else is surprised that Diamond Dallas Page has made his return to professional wrestling some are thinking, damn isn’t he too old? Well I might be old but I can still show the young guys here what I can do and don’t worry I am not after your precius title, not yet I see it is time for some of the young guys here to get their 15 minutes of fame, and tonight you get your’s. tonight I will show you that despite being ld I am still in the prime of my life!” Booker T angrily stares at Diamond Dallas Page “So this is what it has come down to? WWA bringing back the old men from the old age home? What are you doing here Page? You should be retired!” Diamond Dallas Page laughs “You know Booker, from my earliest memories of you I have never and I do mean never liked you I had some respect for you since you were going to be the future of WCW I mean the fans they seemed to like you, they seemed to say hey Booker T he’s going to be a big name here one day, well you know what? I thought of you as nothing more then some Tag Team wrestler I mean Harlem Heat man they were great remember those days Booker? It’s amazing how things have changed you are still the same guy as then you still have no charisma and you still bore the living hell out of me!” the fans laugh along Booker T is getting angrier

“You know what sucka? Tonight it’s you and me and we are going to see who has no damned charisma!” Diamond Dallas Page walks towards Booker T and stares right at him and then shouts at him “Bang!” DDP’s music hits and he leaves the ring Booker T looks angry and he’s arguing with DDP as he turns his back and walks to the back.

Booker T gained 3 points of overness from this segment. Diamond Dallas Page gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Da One vs DH Smith

All The Small Things hits and out comes Da One, he looks in a bad mood again tonight he’s carrying a microphone with him and he walks down into the ring a serious look on his face as the music stops playing.“I have a thing to say, and I am just a bit pissed off with the bullshit that has been going on here.” The fans start to boo. “Yeah boo, go on boo, hey let’s all boo someone who is trying to make a point in the middle of the ring, you simpletons. “ the fans boo louder and are starting to yell abuse “I am tonight putting WWA on notice, my contact is up and I have been called by some big name people wanting me to sign with them, and I have to say some of those offers were pretty damn good. So if you want me to stay in the WWA you are going to have to match their offer or I am walking. And this is no idle threat my locker has been emptied and I am ready to walk out on this place as soon as tonight!” the fans start to sing “Goodbye”

Da One starts to get angry as Rule Britannia hits and out comes DH Smith, the fans are cheering him as he makes his way down to the ring once in the ring he is stares at Da One “You know I have no time for you Smith, you are nothing I never knew you father and I don’t give a **** about you I am better then you are and I am going to prove it tonight.” Da One turns his back on DH Smith and he goes to put the microphone in the corner DH Smith grabs Da One and swings him around the bells rings.

DH Smith snap suplexes Ireland. Ireland walks into a jaw breaker. 1 - 2 - kick out. Ireland counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Chop by Ireland on DH Smith. Ireland hits a dropkick on DH Smith. 1 - 2 - kick out. Diving headbutt from Ireland, not much elevation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 DH Smith gets hip tossed by Ireland. DH Smith fights out of a grapple. Reverse DDT on Ireland. 1 - 2 - kick out. Powerbomb nearly crushes the spine of Ireland. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Gut buster, Ireland hits hard. Big forearm by DH Smith, and it's BONZO GONZO....or something like that. Ireland counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Da One attacks with some **** flying moves. Diving headbutt from Ireland, not much elevation. DH Smith is in trouble. Here it comes – Irish Bomb . 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Da One

After the match Da One picks up the microphone sitting in the corner “I told you I was better then you are, and WWA this should show you that I am worth the price of admission alone, I am the one that will be a huge star and if you don’t offer me a good contract I am out of here and I will make someone else a rich man.” All The Smalls Things hits and Da One celebrates his win he stands near the ropes and then he leaves the ring and walks to the back, we cut backstage.

Chris Harris is walking when out of nowhere James Storm attacks him, Harris starts to fight back but out of no where Storm hits Harris with a glass bottle. The glass bottle shatters and it splits the head of Harris open he starts to bleed “Sorry about your damn luck, you brought this all on yourself, how about you just leave and save yourself some damn embarrassment?”

WWA World Tag Team Number One Contenders Match
Four Team Elimination Match
The Dudley Boyz vs The Naturals vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Maverick and Kazarian

BOMBSHELL by Powerman 50000 hits and out comes The Dudley Boyz the fans break out in chants “E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub!” they walk down into the ring Devon Dudley gets on the second rope and poses and Bubba Ray poses in the middle of the ring. The Naturals are out next to their theme a few fans give them a cheer and they walk down into the ring suddenly the music of the Motor City Machine Guns starts playing the fans all rise to cheer them out from the back. The Machine Guns are pumped up for the match bouncing around and then they walk to the ring. Final team enters now Bentley and Kaz walk out from the back to some boos, and they walk down to the ring and this match is ready to start.

Andy Douglas scores with a back heel kick on Kaz. Andy Douglas hits a rolling kick on Kaz. Douglas tags out to Chase Stevens. Dropkick connects...Kaz goes down like a skanky hooker. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kaz counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Kaz tags out to Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray slams Chase Stevens down. Bubba Ray Dudley hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tag between Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley. The Dudley Boyz whip Stevens into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Stevens pushes out of a Devon Dudley hold. Dropkick connects...Devon goes down like a skanky hooker. Stevens tags out to Chris Sabin. Sabin uses a basement dropkick to the knee. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag to Chase Stevens. Standing kicky thing by Chase Stevens on Sabin. Sabin counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Stevens takes a rana from Chris Sabin. 1 - 2 - 3. Chris Sabin pinned Stevens. Kick from Matt Bentley...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Springboard dropkick from Matt Bentley...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Tag between Matt Bentley and Bubba Ray Dudley. Bodyslam by Bubba Ray. Tag to Kaz. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Sabin is down. Back heel kick off the second rope, Sabin goes down. 1 - 2 - 3. Kaz defeats Sabin. Spear! Kaz is down. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Rude Awakening on Kaz by Devon. Kaz, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Kick by Kaz...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag between Kaz and Matt Bentley. Maverick and Kazarian whip Devon into the corner. Kaz whips Matt Bentley in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Devon takes a flying neckbreaker from Matt Bentley. Matt Bentley misses a clothesline. Devon tags out to Bubba Ray Dudley. Massive backbreaker, Bentley got planted. Spear! Bentley is down. Bubba Ray Dudley moves in for the kill. Full Nelson Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner(s): The Dudley Boyz

Bubba Ray Dudley is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Devon Dudley is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Steel City Saints walk out from the back CM Punk stands in the entrance way and poses The Buttboy stares at him and then just walks on ahead CM Punk walks down the ramp and both enter the ring. Punk asks for a microphone and Tommy O’Shea gives him one “WWA! WWA! WWA!” the fans start to copy CM Punk “Wow that was easy!” The Buttboy rips the microphone from the hands of CM Punk and stares at him and shakes his head “Idiot.” CM Punks smiles and shrugs “You see this is why they don’t ask you to cut a promo, you stand there and get the fans to chant! When you should be talking about how Rob Van Dam is passed it, he’s getting old and the crash test dummy he’s walking around with is just a broken down piece of crap!” CM Punk asks for the microphone “Well now you just ruined the whole point! Fine let’s just rush this thing we have TV time man! Time for us to promote Straight Edge living! And all you want to do it talk business? Wait, this isn’t working Tommy, give the man a microphone.”

Tommy O’Shea hands The Buttboy a microphone “Now doesn’t that make things a little easier? Now you can talk, instead of being a mute moron that points to the sky!” The Buttboy laughs as do the fans “Well when you put it like that I have a surprise for you! Yes, the biggest, extremists person in WWA History, it’s SSSAAAABBBUUUU!” the fans start booing as Sabu’s theme hits but out rolls a wheelchair with a person dressed like Sabu wrapped in bandages “Now, now whe you have broken as many bones as Sabu has, you tend to look a little, well mummified?” the nurse wheels the chair down to the ring and the body in the cast attempts to get into the ring. “Don’t just stand there, Punk, help the Hardcore legend!” CM Punk looks at The Buttboy and then walks over and helps the cast into the ring. “Now after last week, Sabu has been feeling a bit sad, he fell out of bed and he broke all his bones.” The nurse puts the wheelchair into the ring and Punk helps the man into his chair.

“You know this is not working, how can we interview Sabu when he cannot even speak? This idea was a bust!” The Buttboy stands there a moment “You might be right, I am sorry Sabu, but I have to do this.” The Buttboy helps up “Sabu” and he pushes him to CM Punk who lifts him up and hits the Go 2 Sleep leaving “Sabu” down in pain CM Punk pins him and The Buttboy is down for the ount 1….2….3..”Here is your winner, CM Punk! A member of the greatest Tag Team in WWA! And now that we have destroyed Sabu’s corpse, it’s now time to get Rob Van Dam, and Van Dam, we are going to go Jean Claude on your **S! Since you want to play the “I am a hardcore legend I deserve more respect” card” CM Punk stands back up fake breathing heavy “That was exhausting I cannot believe he put up such a fight like that I am so tired! I cannot believe it!” “Punk, you are an idiot, you didn’t even break a damn sweat!”

“Hey! I broke a sweat! I had to life his **S up and then I had to drop him down and then I, oh alright it was not as bad as I thought this is a hardcore legend? Hah! This guy has nothing on me I am the Straight Edge Superstar and I cannot believe that Rob Van Dam thought bringing a broken down wrestler into WWA was going to make him get a win what the hell was he thinking? That was not very straight edge of him!” The Buttboy slaps his head and then looks at Punk again

“You know as much as I do Van Dam has made a habit of smoking joint before making his decisions and when he thought this guy was going to save him from an **S kicking well he was taking a massive hit!” fans stand there silent “What? I said Hit! Not you know the other word that we are not allowed to say on the air!” “What? ****? Why can’t we say **** on this ****?” the fans gasp and The Buttboy looks a bit surprised “But wait aren’t you not allowed to say ****? I mean **** you are straight edge, and you sound like you are into that hippee ****, and well **** man you swore. For shits sake man.” the fans start to laugh “Well, Buttboy straight edge means I do not drink beer, or do drugs, and I can swear, I mean there is nothing wrong with a bit of ****. ****.”

The Buttboy laughs “Well since you are straight edge, I am taking the nurse home, I’m outta here!” the music starts to play as the nurse takes the wheelchair out and The Buttboy leaves the ring and he sits down in the chair and he gets wheeled to the back. “Now that is a way to end an interview.” THIS FIRE BURNS hits and CM Punk tosses the microphone to Tommy O’Shea he leaves the ring and then he walks to the back.

Diamond Dallas Page vs Booker T

YO IT’S ME! IT’S ME! IT’S DDT! Cuts into SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT and out comes Diamond Dallas Page the fans start to cheer DDP shows off the Diamond Cutter symbal and the fireworks fire off he then walks down the ramp and into the ring. CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA? Hits and out comes Booker T he walks down the ramp and then does his pose that fires off fireworks lighting up the entrance ramp in a red glow he walks down the ramp and into the ring. The bell rings and the match is underway.

DDP hits a right hand. DDP walks into a trip. Booker T uses a forearm to the face. Booker whips DDP into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Powerbomb on DDP. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. DDP blocks a kick from Booker T. Bodyslam by DDP. Big piledriver on Booker. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Lifting DDT by Diamond Dallas Page. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Booker T takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Big piledriver on DDP. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Diamond Dallas Page pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Booker T is in trouble. Here it comes - Diamond Cutter. 1....2...3, it's finished

Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

Booker T lost 1 point of overness from this match. Diamond Dallas Page gained 2 points of overness from this match.

After the match DDP taunts Booker T and then he celebrates the win he then walks to the back. Booker T is helped up by the referee he is in an pissed off mood and he walks to the back.

Chris Jericho vs DraVen Matrix

Chris Jericho’s theme hits and he walks out from the back, the fans are cheering him as he walks down the ramp he stops at the bottom of the ramp and taunts. He then gets onto the side of the ring and strolls along the canvas and then he enters the ring. DraVen Matrix’ theme hits and the lights go out a loud explosion lights up the arena and he walks out from the back. The fans are booing him he decides not to cut a promo tonight he is all business as he walks to the ring and he raises his United States Title up over his head before entering the ring.

Jericho walks into a spinning heel kick. The camera pans to some fat guy in the crowd....remember kids, fat people are evil. Back heel kick from DraVen on Jericho. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DraVen Matrix misses a big legdrop and lands **S-FIRST on the mat. Big kick on DraVen by Chris Jericho. Second rope flying axe handle, DraVen goes down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Back heel kick off the second rope, DraVen goes down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 DraVen takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. DraVen Matrix powers out of a Chris Jericho headlock. DraVen Matrix hits a crap missile dropkick on Jericho. 1 - 2 - kick out. DraVen Matrix with an enziguri. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Face crusher from DraVen on Jericho. Jericho takes a chop from DraVen. Chris Jericho reverses a hip toss. Jericho hits a dropkick on DraVen Matrix. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Chris Jericho, DraVen might be dead. DraVen Matrix can barely stand. Here it comes - Codebreaker. Nate Hatred slides into the ring out of nowhere! Jericho takes a stiff punch to the face and falls to the canvas. The referee calls for the DQ as Nate Hatred continues to attack Jericho. DraVen and Hatred are beating the hell out of Chris Jericho! Raven sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with DraVen Matrix, exchanging punches! He goes down quickly though when Hatred clips the knee from behind! DraVen \ Hatred put the boots to Raven, and leave him down on the canvas next to Chris Jericho. What a demolition!

Nate Hatred's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Nate Hatred gained 3 points of overness from this turn.

Mickie James vs Amy Dumas

Mickie James comes out from the back music playing and she runs to the ring sliding in and she poses on the ropes. The music of Amy Dumas brings nothing but boos as she slowly walks out from the back and to the ring.

Mickie hits a quick kick on Dumas. Mickie floors Amy Dumas. Mickie hits a spinning back kick. Flying elbow from Mickie James. Dumas reverses a Mickie James hammerlock. Mickie walks into a spinning heel kick. The camera pans to some fat guy in the crowd....remember kids, fat people are evil. Flying elbow off the top rope by Amy Dumas. 1 - 2 - kick out. Mickie James ducks a Amy Dumas clothesline. Mickie hits a high kick on Amy Dumas. 1 - 2 - kick out. Flying knee to the face from Mickie James. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Dumas blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Kick from Amy Dumas to the leg. I guess Mickie hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Mickie kicks Amy Dumas in the gut to reverse the momentum. Mickie James arm drags Dumas over. SMELL THE RATINGS. Amy Dumas can barely stand. Mickie-DT! 1....2....3.

Winner: Mickie James

Backstage Chris Jericho is walking celebrating a big win then from out of no where Scott Halls decks Jericho, Jericho gets back up fighting back before Nash comes out of nowhere with a big boot levelling Jericho. Nash then picks up Jericho and jack knife powerbombs him through a table near the wall. Officials come and remove Nash and Hall.

Jimmy Rave vs Shannon Moore

Kick from Jimmy Rave...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Rave hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Rave hits a dropkick on Shannon Moore. Kick by Jimmy Rave...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Jimmy Rave gets taken down out of nowhere. Second rope flying axe handle, Rave goes down. Weird kick by Shannon on Rave. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Rave blocks a kick from Shannon Moore. Weird kick by Rave on Shannon. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Jimmy Rave, Shannon might be dead. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Shannon counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Shannon hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Rave gets out the back of a Shannon Moore bodyslam attempt. Shannon takes a flying neckbreaker from Jimmy Rave. Jimmy Rave floors Shannon Moore. Here it comes...Heel Hook! Shannon Moore taps!

Winner: Jimmy Rave

Shannon Moore lost 2 points of overness from this match. Jimmy Rave gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Abyss, AJ Styles, and Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe, Andrew Martin, and Brett

Punisher hits a right hand. Rude Awakening on Christian Cage by Punisher. Tag between Andrew Martin and Samoa Joe. Back elbow connects, Cage staggers backward. Cage walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag between Samoa Joe and Brett. Joe \ BD whip Cage into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Rude Awakening on Christian Cage by BD. Cage reverses a Brett hammerlock. Hard legsweep by Cage. Cage tags out to Abyss. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on BD. Lifting DDT by Abyss. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on BD. Tag to AJ Styles. Dropkick connects...BD goes down like a skanky hooker. Flying elbow from AJ Styles. BD powers out of a headlock. Tag to Andrew Martin. Andrew Martin with a spinning neckbreaker on Styles. Tag between AJ Styles and Christian Cage. Armbar takedown from Christian Cage, boring me senseless. Spear by Christian Cage. Scott Steiner comes running down the aisle with a chair! Punisher goes to irish whip Christian Cage into the ropes. Steiner prepares to swing the chair...but Christian Cage reverses! Steiner accidentally smacks Punisher with a chair to the back! Christian Cage moves in for the kill. Unprettier!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Abyss, AJ Styles & Christian Cage

wwa.jpg

Breaking News: WWA Star Injured

WWA star Yousuf Hawk was today injured while competing at a WWA House Show in Richmond Virginia while wrestling in a Tag Team match with Paul Nixon against a development team of IL Cognito & Jimmy Jacobs. Yousuf has torn his calf muscle and will be out of action for at least 9 months.

It brings forward plans to have Paul Nixon start a singles run which was not planned for another few weeks but the WWA Management have decide in light of the injury to Yousuf Hawk they will start to push him into singles matches, and singles feuds.

It is believed the WWA World Tag Team Titles will be vacated and a match involving the Number One Contenders The Dudley Boyz will be made for Thunder. There has been no confirmation on this and the WWA president Paul Heyman is expected to make an announcement regarding the WWA World Tag Team Titles.

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
thunder-1.gif

Live from Ocean Center Daytona Beach, Florida

Preview

A new war has broken out in WWA Rob Van Dam and CM Punk are at war, but it seems The Buttboy has entered the scene as what seems like an unlikely ally but RVD has brought in his former Tag Team partner Sabu and now it's a mixed up mess.

Tonight we will see Sabu face Punk after Punk and Buttboy mocked the most homicidal star to ever step foot in a WWA arena1

Official Matches

WWA World Tag Team Title Match[/color]
Rock N Rave Infection (Jimmy Rave & Lance Hoyz) vs The Hawks (Yousuf Hawk & Paul Nixon)©*

Sabu vs CM Punk

*Pre-taped match was removed from Revolution as ran late

thunder-1.gif

Date: Wednesday 2nd April 2008
Announcers: .Dave Melzer & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,546
Ratings: 6.88

Bret Hart’s music hits and he walks out from the back, he walks down the ramp and into the ring He’s got a microphone and he looks “I have been listening to the fans calls, and I have been reading around the World Wrestling All-Stars on-line message board and the fans want to see a man that has once worn a world title and you want to see a guy that will give his all for you well I have found that man. That man is…”

Sting’s music hits and the fans stand up and cheer him as he walks out from the back carrying a baseball bat he walks down the ramp and walks into the ring Bret Hart hands him a microphone. “It’s showtime folks!” the fans cheer “I have seen the light and I see that WWA is the place to be it’s the place where the big names go to reinvent themselves and tonight I am going to reinvent myself here. The fans have been calling for it, they have been saying We want to see Sting take on Christian Cage and take that belt from him, but I am not going to make the jump into a World Title match straight away. But I am going to add my name to the High Stakes Rumble at Hight Stakes, and I am going to earn myself a World Title Shot at the next Pay Per View.”[/color] the fans cheer the news “So Bret Hart, what do you say? Will Sting be in the High Stakes rumble at High Stakes? Will you give the fans what they have obviously been after?”

The fans start chanting “We want Sting!” Bret Hart thinks a moment “So you want to come into WWA and instead of facing the champion in a match on Revolution you would want to earn that shot by winning the High Stakes Rumble? You see what I mean when I say this man is the man that the fans can respect as Champion? I will do you a deal, if you beat Abyss, Ron Killings, and Rhino in a Four Corners match tonight you will be entered in the Rumble.” Sting takes the microphone back “Well Bret, you will not be disappointed I will win the match and I will go on to be the WWA World Champion!”

Sting’s music hits and we goto commercial

Sting gained 1 point of overness from this segment. Bret Hart gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Rock N Rave Infection (Lance Hoyt & Jimmy Rave) vs Yousuf Hawk and Paul Nixon©

Rock N Rave Infection’s theme hits and out walks Jimmy Rave and Lance Hoyt, the ring announce declares this a WWA World Tag Team Title match Rave and Hoyt walk to the ring Jimmy Rave enters the ring first and he’s bouncing around Hoyt has himself a guitar and he starts to jam in the ring. 2Xtreme hits and out walks The Hawks, Paul Nixon raises the title up and Yousuf Hawk walks out from the back behind him caring his WWA World Tag Team Title they walk to the ring and enter the ring and taunt Hoyt and Rave.

Hawk hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. DDT by Yousuf Hawk. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag to Paul Nixon. Hawk \ Paul whip Hoyt into the corner. Yousuf Hawk whips Paul Nixon in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Hoyt gets caught with a short powerbomb from Paul. Paul drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Lance Hoyt DDTs Paul. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Hoyt tags out to Jimmy Rave. Paul takes a rana from Jimmy Rave. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Rave hits a dropkick on Paul Nixon. Paul reverses a Jimmy Rave hammerlock. Paul drives a thrust kick into the chest of Rave. Paul tags out to Yousuf Hawk. Dropkick connects...Rave goes down like a skanky hooker. Tag between Jimmy Rave and Lance Hoyt. Bodyslam by Hawk. Lance Hoyt is in trouble. Here it comes - . 1....2...3, it's finished. Rock N Rave Infection are making their way back down the aisle...but get jumped by The Dudley Boyz! Jimmy Rave gets dropped throat-first onto the guard rail, and then Hoyt is double suplexed on the entrance ramp! The Dudley Boyz storm the ring...and attack Hawk \ Paul as well! Hawk gets wiped out with the 3D! Paul Nixon doesn't fair any better, and gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. The Dudley Boyz have destroyed both teams!

Winners: …and still WWA World Tag Team Champions The Hawks

The WWA World Tag Team titles have gained in image. Bubba Ray Dudley is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Devon Dudley is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Daffney comes out from the back and walks out onto the ramp “WWA welcomes the newest and the soon to be best stable in wrestling Sureños!”

Chavo Guerrero walks out from the back making his WWA debut the rest of the Sureños come out they all walk to the ring and pile into the ring Chavo Guerrero stands on the ropes and looks around he takes the microphone from Daffney “I have been waiting for my chance to come out here for the last month, I have been waiting to show the world that the Guerrero family name will live on with the debut of the Sureños. I have a message for whoever the United States Champion will be once the meaningless war between Matrix and Raven is over. I will be taking the WWA United States Championship, I will slip in during the night and walk away the new WWA United States Champion.”

Chavo Guerrero pauses a moment “The world will see what happens when the Mexican wrestlers get together and team up and work for the one common goal. I am going to make sure they finally get the respect they deserve and from tonight we will not be treated like second rate wrestlers. We are not second rate we are not just a warm up act, we are not guys that will just work our asses off to make the crowd cheer just to be locked away.” Chavo stops again and shows off the stable “You see these guys? They are going to lead the new revolution of WWA!” the music hits and the Sureños walk to the back and we are going to commercial.

Mr. Aguila debuted his new gimmick. Daffney gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Sabu vs CM Punk

Huka Blues hits and out walks WWA’s craziest wrestler yes Sabu is out to face CM Punk he points to the sky and he runs to the ring with a chair in hand and he slides into the ring and awaits CM Punk. THIS FIRE BURNS suddenly hits and out comes CM Punk he is wearing his traditional attire and he walks down the ramp giving the fans a taunt and a pose he reaches the ring. and we are under way.

Gut buster, Sabu hits hard. Weird kick by Punk on Sabu. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Sabu gets out the back of a CM Punk bodyslam attempt. Sabu hits some punches. Punk takes a flying neckbreaker from Sabu. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Cool looking suplex on Punk. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Punk reverses a Sabu hammerlock. Super frankenthingy on Sabu, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Belly to belly off the top rope, Sabu got folded up like...uh...eh, pick your own damn metaphors. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Punk uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Big forearm by CM Punk, and it's BONZO GONZO....or something like that. Sabu counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying elbow from Sabu. Vicious kick to the teeth from Sabu. Rob Van Dam comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Punk turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by RVD! Rob Van Dam has left Punk in big trouble. Sabu has CM Punk down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Triple Jump Moonsault, forget about it. 1....2...3! Sabu and RVD are beating the hell out of CM Punk! The Buttboy sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Sabu, exchanging punches, while CM Punk comes back, sending RVD out of the ring with a clothesline. Steel City Saints have cleared the ring, driving off Sabu and RVD!

Winner: Sabu

Sabu debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. The Buttboy's turn was completed, and he is now a face. The Buttboy gained 5 points of overness from this turn. Rob Van Dam is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Matrix’s theme hits and he walks out from the back, Punk, Buttboy and the others have left the ring and we are ready to hear what this guy has to say the fans are not liking having Matrix come to the ring but he is coming out anyway!

Matrix shows off the WWA United States Title Hemme walks out behind him and he passes the title to her they walk to the ring the fans are booing Matrix and Hemme all the way to the ring. Once in the ring Matrix asks for a microphone “Tonight is a special night for our friendly neighbourhood bird.” The fans are still booing Matrix “You see Raven will be facing a man that he has seen before, and we thought he would never see again. I feel that it’s time that Raven met his past, so he can deal with his future and his future will be a crippling end to his career at High Stakes. High Stakes will see the start of my legacy the start of my reach towards the stars and my transformation into a god amongst men. “ the fans are booing Matrix still and now they start to chant for Raven.

“In good time you will see your so called hero, but first his surprise tonight Raven will be wrestling in a Hardcore Match and will be facing none other then THE SANDMAN!” Enter Sandman hits and the lights start to flicker the camera searches for The Sandman and he comes out through the crowd and enters the ring, DraVen Matrix is still standing in the ring

Hardcore Match
The Sandman vs Raven

“So Raven, enough talking it’s time for you to come out here and meet your nightmare” Paul Heymens theme hits and out comes Paul Heyman “Matrix, before this match will take place I am banning you and Hemme from ringside, so get the hell out of my ring!” Matrix looks around the crowd are cheering the decision to ban him from the ringside area “If you do not leave DraVen you will be stripped of your title and suspended from the WWA for 2 months!”[/color] Matrix concedes and leaves the ring and walks towards the entrance way with Hemme following behind him Matrix mouths off at Heyman before leaving. “Now we can all enjoy a great Hardcore bout!” Raven’s music suddenly hits and the lights go down the music plays a moment but no Raven, it continues to platy the lights come back up and Raven is in the ring!

Sandman chair shots Raven. Massive backbreaker, Raven got planted. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Raven backdrops The Sandman out of a piledriver attempt. Raven uses a forearm to the face. Back elbow connects, Sandman staggers backward. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Sandman gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Big clothesline on Sandman. Sandman counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Big piledriver on Raven. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Raven walks into a slammy shoulder thing. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Bodyslam by Sandman. Sandman rams Raven into a table. Sandman walks into a trip. Back elbow connects, Sandman staggers backward. Lifting DDT by Raven. The Sandman can barely stand. Here it comes - Raven Effect. 1....2...3, it's finished. DraVen Matrix comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! DraVen Matrix spins Raven around. DraVen Matrix hits the Enter The Matrix! Raven has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: Raven

James Storms sees Chris Harris in his locker room and proceeds to beat on him until we goto commercial break!

We come back from commercial and a very angry Scott Steiner is in the ring “WWA continues to show the world that it’s World Champion is the biggest chicken **** the world has ever seen!” the fans cheer “Look at this we have to sit through seeing Cage as Champion and no one does anything about it. No one makes him defend the belt each week no he is let go and left to make the WWA World Title look like a weak piece of tin strapped to some cow hid. Cage you better watch yourself, your days as champion are numbered and at High Stakes I am going to be the next WWA World Champion I don’t give a crap about Samoa Joe he is a nothing and I am going to make sure he doesn’t get in the way of my title reign!” Steiners theme hits and he walks to the back.

Beth Phoenix vs Victoria

Lame kick from Phoenix. Victoria takes a right hand to the temple from Phoenix. Victoria takes a right hand to the temple from Phoenix. Beth Phoenix uses a neckbreaker on Victoria. Victoria kicks Beth Phoenix in the gut to reverse the momentum. Phoenix takes a vertical suplex. Victoria hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Phoenix counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Beth Phoenix DDTs Victoria. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Beth Phoenix scores with a poor standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Victoria blocks a punch. Lame kick from Victoria. Phoenix blocks a kick from Victoria. Running clothesline from Beth Phoenix. Amy Dumas comes running down the aisle with a chair! Phoenix whips Victoria into the ropes. Dumas jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Dumas, Victoria, and the chair! Victoria staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Phoenix \ Dumas are beating down on Victoria! The music of Trish Stratus hits, and she comes running down the aisle into the ring. Phoenix and Dumas don't hesitate though, and attack her as soon as she enters the ring! Trish Stratus gets beaten down as well, and soon joins Victoria down and out on the canvas. Phoenix \ Dumas have destroyed them both!

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Four Corners Match
Abyss vs Sting vs Ron Killings vs Rhino

Sting hits some punches. Sting slams Ron Killings down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Sting gets taken down out of nowhere. Killings tags out to Rhino. Back elbow connects, Sting staggers backward. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Death valley driver by Rhino, Sting got planted hard...that was cool. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Thrown slam by Rhino. Sting ducks a clothesline attempt. Tag to Abyss. Abyss hits a piledriver on Rhino. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on Rhino. Rhino pushes out of a Abyss hold. Rhino slams Abyss down. Abyss walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Tag to Sting. Big backdrop on Abyss, executed well. Sting scores with a standing spinebuster. Sting has Abyss down on the canvas. Abyss gets locked in the Scorpion Deathlock! Submission victory!

Winner: Sting

Chris Jericho vs Christian Cage

Jericho hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Big kick on Cage by Chris Jericho. Kick by Chris Jericho...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Hard back suplex on Cage. Christian Cage takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Cage drives a thrust kick into the chest of Jericho. Chris Jericho gets nailed with a suplex. 1 - 2 - kick out. Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Jericho crushes Cage with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - kick out. Cage walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Christian Cage ducks a Chris Jericho clothesline. Suplex by Cage. Christian Cage misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Scott Steiner comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Jericho turns around. Scott Steiner drops Jericho to the canvas. Scott Steiner quickly locks on the Steiner Recliner! Steiner leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Christian Cage pinned Jericho. A second referee has run down...and is telling the first referee about the run in. The referee reverses the decision, he is disqualifying Christian Cage for outside interference! Cage and Steiner are beating the hell out of Chris Jericho! Samoa Joe sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Christian Cage, exchanging punches, while Chris Jericho comes back, sending Steiner out of the ring with a clothesline. Joe \ Jericho have cleared the ring, driving off Cage and Steiner!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
this is a really good diary. the detail is immensely good. i love the commercial break bit, great idea m8

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
OoC: High Stakes will be written by me, and will be posted in game time in about 3 or so weeks. The game is run In game time and not in real time as you may have seen by the dates of the shows, etc. Shows will be posted on the days they are suppose to air, or at least I try to when I have them all written up. I will update WWA again tomorrow. Thansks

highstakes.jpg

Live Safeco Field Seattle, Washington
April 27th 2008

Card

WWA World Heavyweight Title Number One Contenders Match
30 Man High Stakes Rumble Match

WWA World Heavyweight Title Match
High Stakes Triple Threat Match
Scott Steiner vs Samoa Joe vs Christian Cage©

WWA United States Title Match
Joker's Wild X
Raven vs DraVen Matrix©

Hardcore Match
"Wildcat" Chris Harris vs "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm

??? vs ????©

WWA Cruiserweight Title Match
Ulitmate Stakes Match
Petey Williams vs Alex Shelley©

*Card Subject to change, tune into WWA programming for further High Stakes updates.

revolution-1.jpg

Official Preview

WWA President Paul Heyman will make an announcement regarding the now vacant World Tag Team Titles. How will this affect Paul Nixon? Well tonight Da One faces the young star in what will be his first match since being stripped of the WWA World Tag Team Title.

The Matrix and Raven war rolls on, Matrix has 2 more men for Raven to face from his past who will they be? In his first match in WWA Chavo Guerrero will face chris Hero, the fans have been warming to Chris Hero, but how will the fans react to the Mexican Mafia leader?

What shall happen with the Cage, Steiner and now Joe war? Tune in Monday for WWA Revolution.

Confirmed Matches

TBC.Paul Nixon vs Da One

Chavo Guerrero vs Chris Hero

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

WWA Monday Night Revolution
Date: Monday April 7th 2008
Announcers: .Robert Stanton & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,007
Ratings: 6.41

Join The Revolution! Flashes over the screen as we cut into a new intro video for WWA Revolution and new theme song Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace, the video ends with fireworks firing off from the stage and from the ring the music of Three Days Grace is replaced by Extreme by Harry Slash and the Slashtones in the ring the WWA World Tag Team Titles. Heyman walks down the ramp and into the ring he is carrying a microphone and the fans are wondering what his announcement is going to be!

By now everyone has heard of the injury to Yousuf Hawk, leaving him out of the ring for the next 9 months. He was injured while competing at an House Show on the Weekend, Bret and myself have been pondering this issue all weekend. I have been left with a difficult decision and I have decided that we will have a Four Team Elimination Match for the WWA World Tag Team Titles. Heyman pauses a moment looking around at the fans some are holding up Motor City Machine Gun SignsThe teams that will participate are the following Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin, the Motor City Machine Guns! the fans all cheer Budda Ray, and Devon, The Dudley Boyz the fans all start booing The Dudley Boyz will cash in their Number One Contendership of these belts tonight, the other team I have picked is a new team to WWA Homicide & Hernandez, The Latin American Xchange! Heyman takes a breath and now goes to announce the next team And finally Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens The Naturals! These four teams will fight it out until there is only one survivor and that team will be the new WWA World Tag Team Champions. Heyman again pauses as Bombshell Hits and out walks the Dudley Boyz Bubba Ray steps out from the back first, and then Devon both walk down the ramp and into the ring they are in their ring attire. Once in the ring Bubba Ray takes a microphone from the ring announcer in the ring.

The fans are booing Bubba Ray Shut the hell up! the fans boo even more I find it funny that the night The Hawks were to face us in a Tag Team Title match one of them magically gets injured, do I sense that they are nothing more then pussies? the fans start booing again But that is fine, we will just have to beat the **** out of 3 other teams instead of those other pussies The Hawks. I feel sorry for Paul Nixon, he has a coward as a partner I mean imagine being so scared as to get yourself injured during a House Show? Thats just pathetic! Bubba Ray pauses the microphone to Devon Dudley.Testify! the fans booThe World shall see what The Dudley Boyz can do, we came into WWA and we have the one desire, the WWA World Tag Team Titles. We have won every major Tag Team Title in the wrestling world and now we are going to add the WWA World Tag Team Titles to them! Heyman leaves the ring and we goto commercial break.

WWA World Tag Team Title Match]/color]
Elimination Match
LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) vs The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & Devon Dudley) vs Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

We come back from the commercial break and the Dudley Boyz are already in the ring then the Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and out comes Alex Shelley carrying the WWA Cruiserweight Title and his partner Chris Sabin comes out behind him they both walk to the ring with the fans cheering them both. Next out are The Naturals Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens come out to boos as the fans are still yet to warm to the team. Out last is LAX Homicide and Hernandez come to the ring with the fans cheering them to the ring.

Douglas takes a headbutt from Hernandez. Back elbow connects, Douglas staggers backward. Tag to Homicide. Chop hits Douglas...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Homicide walks into a trip. Tag between Andy Douglas and Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray slams Homicide down. Big piledriver on Homicide. Tag between Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley scoops up Homicide. Devon bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Devon drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Homicide hits a right hand. Tag between Homicide and Alex Shelley. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag between Devon Dudley and Homicide. Shelley gets smacked around like a bitch. Homicide gets taken down out of nowhere. Weird kick by Shelley on Homicide. 1 - 2 - 3. Alex Shelley pinned Homicide. Spinny weird kick from Chase Stevens. Springboard dropkick from Chase Stevens...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Big clothesline on Shelley. Bubba Ray tags out to Andy Douglas. Super kick by Andy Douglas. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Andy Douglas, Shelley might be dead. 1 - 2 - 3. Andy Douglas pinned Shelley. Death valley driver by Devon Dudley, Andy Douglas got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Flying shoulder tackle by Devon sends Douglas to the mat. Devon drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Kick by Andy Douglas...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag between Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens. The Naturals whip Devon into the corner. Andy Douglas whips Chase Stevens in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - 2.999 DDT by Chase Stevens. Devon Dudley ducks a Chase Stevens clothesline. Devon tags out to Bubba Ray Dudley. Full nelson on Stevens...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Death valley driver by Bubba Ray Dudley, Chase Stevens got planted hard...that was cool. Bubba Ray Dudley moves in for the kill. Full Nelson Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner(s): and new WWA World Tag Team Champions The Dudley Boyz

Bubba Ray Dudley debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Devon Dudley debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. The WWA World Tag Team titles have gained in image. Homicide is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

After the match we cut to an interview with DraVen Matrix who is sitting in a graveyard at night. The end is drawing near for the Raven, there is only so long, in 20 days I take the legacy of Raven, and the history of this once fiercy warrior and I end it all in one night. Jokers Wild X will see the end of Raven, the rise of power of DraVen Matrix will begin at High Stakes. I know you are wondering who youll be facing this week, on Revolution you will not be disappointed Raven. In fact Both men have tried to do what I will do at High Stakes, I hope you enjoy the handicapped match at Revolution. The interview ends with the screen going black we are ready for our next match.

Paul Nixon vs Da One

2Xtreme hits as Paul Nixon flying solo now for the next 9 months comes out from the back the fans are cheering him to the ring. All The Small Things by Blink 182 blares throughout the arena the fans cheers turn to jeers as Da One walks out from the back he slowly walks down the ramp and into the ring. Minus the promo promoting himself this week.

Flying dropkick from Ireland on Paul. Messed up second rope splash by Ireland. 1 - 2 - kick out. Paul blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Suplex by Paul Nixon, Ireland landed on his ass...heh. Ireland eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Front legsweep slam by Paul Nixon, that was cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Ireland eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Ireland kicks Paul Nixon in the gut to reverse the momentum. Back heel kick from Ireland on Paul, missed by miles. 1 - 2 - kick out. Diving headbutt from Ireland, not much elevation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Kick to the gut from Ireland. I bet that hurt...well, it would if this wasn't all fake. Oops, did i just wreck the illusion? HAH. Chop by Ireland on Paul. Paul Nixon reverses a hip toss. Throat-first drop onto the top rope from Paul Nixon! Delayed brainbuster suplex, Paul held that one for ages. The two competitors end up fighting to the outside of the ring. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but neither of them are listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep brawling. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double count out! Oscar Numerio has grabbed a chair. Paul walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Ireland also takes a hard shot. Numerio has laid everybody out!

Winner: No Contest

After the break we are backstage in the office of Bret Hart Last week we saw Samoa Joe and Scott Steiner get involved in the Thunder main event, and since we cannot have a match without these people getting involved with each other I have decided that tonight they will all clash in a Tag Team Match. So tonight a team of Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe will face the team of Scott Steiner and Christian Cage. This will be our main event of Revolution I hope you all can exist peacefully in the one match! After that we cut to the ring to see Chavo Guerrero already making his way to the ring.

Chavo Guerrero vs Chris Hero

Chavo is slowly walking to the ring with the boos of the fans, he reaches the ring and looks around as the theme from superman hits and out comes Chris Hero. Hero walks down the ramp and into the ring the bell rings!

Chavo Guerrero scores with a back heel kick on Hero. Chavo hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Second rope flying axe handle, Hero goes down. Hard back suplex on Hero. Hero ducks a wild right hand. Hard legsweep by Hero. Chris Hero hits a delayed suplex on Chavo. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Chavo Guerrero ducks a Chris Hero clothesline. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Cool looking suplex on Hero. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Hero counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Armbar takedown from Chris Hero, boring me senseless. Hero drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Hero takes a flying neckbreaker from Chavo Guerrero. Averno comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Hero turns around. Averno spins Hero around. Averno hits the Devil's Wings! Averno leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Chavo Guerrero pinned Hero. Chavo and Averno put the boots to Chris Hero, stomping away on him.

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

Second City Saints (CM Punk & The Buttboy) vs RVD and Sabu

Flying cookie sheet shot by Punk, blasting RVD. Vertical suplex by The Buttboy. Sabu was really high...i can relate to that. Springboard kick drives a table into RVD. Sabu pushes out of a The Buttboy hold. Big clothesline on Punk. RVD and Sabu whip Punk into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Buttboy is down. Table shot! Punk counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Reverse DDT on RVD. Big piledriver on Sabu. Sabu is all alone...Striaght Edge!! 1....2....3!

Winner(s): Second City Saints

Rob Van Dam is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Handicapped Match
Raven vs Diamond Dallas Page and Rhino

Rhino hits a right hand. Rude Awakening on Raven by DDP. DDP \ Rhino whip Raven into the corner. Diamond Dallas Page whips Rhino in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lifting DDT by Rhino. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Rhino scoops up Raven. DDP bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Rhino kicks Raven in the gut to reverse the momentum. Raven hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rhino pushes out of a Raven hold. Big backdrop on Raven, executed well. Rhino \ DDP whip Raven into the corner. Rhino whips Diamond Dallas Page in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - kick out. Raven counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Lifting DDT by Raven. Rellik comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Diamond Dallas Page turns around. Rellik spins DDP around. Rellik hits the Genocide Driver! Rellik leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Raven defeats DDP.

Diamond Dallas Page lost 4 points of overness from this match.

Petey Williams vs Shannon Moore

Second rope flying axe handle, Williams goes down. Weird kick by Shannon on Williams. 1 - 2 - kick out. Petey Williams, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Williams hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Shannon walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Shannon takes a flying neckbreaker from Petey Williams. Shannon Moore ducks a Petey Williams clothesline. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Williams is down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Williams walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shannon uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Shannon hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Williams blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. DDT by Petey Williams. Springboard dropkick from Petey Williams...that looked pretty cool. Petey Williams moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Canadian Destroyer. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Petey Williams

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Sting vs Scott Hall

Rude Awakening on Scott Hall by Sting. Massive backbreaker, Hall got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Hall powers out of a headlock. Scott Hall hits some punches. Scott Hall with a spinning neckbreaker on Sting. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Death valley driver by Scott Hall, Sting got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Thrown slam by Scott Hall. Sting blocks a kick from Scott Hall. Full nelson on Hall...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Powerbomb on Hall. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Back elbow connects, Hall staggers backward. Hall gets slammed. Scott Hall elbows Sting in the face to break a hammerlock. Scott Hall with a spinning neckbreaker on Sting. Powerbomb on Sting. Kevin Nash comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Sting turns around. Kevin Nash spins Sting around. Kevin Nash hits the Jackknife Powerbomb! Nash leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Scott Hall pins Sting. The Outsiders are beating down on Sting! The music of Steve Austin hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Hall and Nash bail out of the ring, leaving Sting down in the ring. Steve Austin may have saved Sting from a brutal beating.

Winner: Scott Hall

Sting lost 1 point of overness from this match. Scott Hall gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Samoa Joe and Chris Jericho vs Christian Cage and Scott Steiner

Big kick on Cage by Chris Jericho. Second rope flying axe handle, Cage goes down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag to Samoa Joe. Jericho \ Joe whip Cage into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Back elbow connects, Cage staggers backward. Cage blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Cage hits a piledriver on Samoa Joe. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag between Christian Cage and Scott Steiner. Steiner hits a piledriver on Samoa Joe. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Back elbow connects, Joe staggers backward. Joe blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Steiner. Joe tags out to Chris Jericho. Spinny weird kick from Chris Jericho. Tag to Christian Cage. Hard back suplex on Cage. Christian Cage climbs to the top rope, ready to leap at Jericho. Scott Steiner bounces off the ropes for an elbow drop without seeing his partner, and crotches Cage by accident. Christian Cage is in trouble. Here it comes - Codebreaker. 1....2...3, it's finished. Steiner and Cage remain in the ring, arguing. Christian Cage looks really angry. Scott Steiner pushes Cage away and walks off, looking furious.

Winner(s): Samoa Joe & Chris Jericho

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good show maj! liked Joe and Jericho winning, keep the work up!

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
thunder-1.gif

Live from The Louisiana SuperDome, New Orleans, Louisiana

Thunder Preview

A big name star is reportedly going to arrive in WWA at Thunder, but who will it be? And who will be his target? We're only 20 days out from High Stakes and will this man be the one to take the WWA World Heavyweight Title from Christian Cage? Will Samoa Joe, Cage, and Steiner even wait for High Stakes? Is DraVen Matrix still playing mind games with Raven? Or will Raven get his revenge on Matrix?

Nigel McGuinness makes his WWA debut tonight facing "Wildcat" Chris Harris, and Paul Nixon continues on his quest for singles stardom facing the WWA Cruiserweight and old half of the WWA Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions Alex Shelley.

Don't miss a moment of the action on WWA Thunder!

Confirmed Matches

Nigel McGuinness vs Chris Harris

Alex Shelley vs Paul Nixon

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
thunder-1.gif

Date: Wednesday 9th April 2008
Announcers: .Dave Meltzer & Jackson Buckley
Attendance: 7,046
Ratings: 6.50

Crush U Up hits and out walks Samoa Joe, he does a little dance in the entrance way and he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring the ring announcer hands him his microphone. “Cut the damn music.” The music stops playing “I am tired of Steiner, I have grown tired of having him trying to hold me back, first it was Cage, and now it’s this guy. I have to say that I am better then both, but I have to crawl may way up I have to start down here at the bottom and deal with the **** that comes from Cages mouth and now from Steiner.” Scott Steiners theme hits and the lights start to flicker Scott Steiner walks out from the back carrying a microphone “Listen up Samoa Joe, you may think you are hit **** right now but I don’t to me you will forever be a fat Samoan that shouldn’t be anywhere near the damn WWA World Title!” the fans boo Steiner “That’s rather funny Steiner, since Bret Hart and everyone else backstage has made comments that I am the best up and coming star in wrestling today and they think I am the one to beat Christian Cage. And then you had to come along, your glory days are over Steiner, can’t you see that?”

“Well Samoa Joe, I have to say to you that I don’t give a crap what a bunch of hacks backstage think, I know in my mind I will beat you and Christian Cage at the PPV and make myself the new WWA World Heavyweight Champion!” Samoa Joe just laughs it off. “Well Steiner, let’s just have ourselves a pre-Pay Per View showing and you and me get in the ring on Revolution and see who truly is better?” Scott Steiner thinks about it a moment “You are on, Joe, let’s hope you can back up that fat mouth of yours”

Steiner’s music hits as he walks to the back and we cut to a commercial break

Chris Harris vs Nigel McGuinness

Wildcat Chris Harris comes out from the back his music is playing throughout the arena and the fans give him a cheer as he walks down the ramp and into the ring. In the ring Nigel McGuinness is already standing there waiting for the match to start.

Armbar takedown from Nigel McGuinness, boring me senseless. Suplex by McGuinness. Hard legsweep by McGuinness. Wildcat eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Wildcat counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Running knee lift from Chris Harris. McGuinness walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Nigel McGuinness reverses a hip toss. Pick-up into a powerbomb, Wildcat hits hard. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Front legsweep slam by Nigel McGuinness, that was cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Chris Harris, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Chop hits McGuinness...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Nigel McGuinness takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Nigel McGuinness snap suplexes Wildcat. James Storm comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Wildcat turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Cowboy! James Storm has left Wildcat in big trouble. Chris Harris is in trouble. Jawbreaker Lariat!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! James Storm isn't finished with his attack yet! Chris Harris stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from James Storm. Super Kick!!! Chris Harris has been put down on the canvas! James Storm shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Wildcat gets picked up...and hit with another Super Kick! Chris Harris is spread-eagled on the canvas. Cowboy again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Super Kick, the third one in a row! James Storm eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to Wildcat, who isn't moving.

Winner: Nigel McGuinness

After the match we cut to a video showing the history of the Raven and DraVen Matrix feud and at the end it shows the scaffold and cage that will see the eventual end of one star.

Alex Shelley vs Paul Nixon

Motor City Machine Guns theme hits and out comes Alex Shelley holding the WWA Cruiserweight Title he slaps the hands of the fans as they cheer him to the ring 2Xtreme hits the fans are still cheering as the newly solo Paul Nixon comes out from the back the former Tag Team Champion makes his way to the ring and he enters the ring and taunts the fans getting loud cheers.

Big dropkick by Paul Nixon. Alex Shelley gets nailed with a suplex. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Paul Nixon misses a clothesline. Spinny weird kick from Alex Shelley. Kick by Alex Shelley...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - kick out. Cool looking suplex on Paul. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Kick by Alex Shelley...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Alex Shelley gets taken down out of nowhere. Paul Nixon hits a delayed suplex on Shelley. 1 - 2 - kick out. Powerbomb nearly crushes the spine of Shelley. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Gut buster, Shelley hits hard. Suplex by Paul. Alex Shelley elbows Paul Nixon in the face to break a hammerlock. DDT by Alex Shelley. Paul walks into a face crusher variation. Alex Shelley moves in for the kill. Shellshock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Da One comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Da One spins Paul around. Da One hits the ! Paul Nixon has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: Alex Shelley

After the break CM Punk is in the ring“Rob Van Dam, I have decided since you and Sabu cannot seem to stay out of my business. Let’s make this a little interesting, I will bring The Buttboy with me to High Stakes and you can bring the living corpse Sabu and we’ll make it a Tables match. What to you say Van Dam?” Out from the crowd comes Rob Van Dam, who grabs a chair from ringside as he hits the ring. Punk turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. CM Punk gets knocked to the ground by RVD, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Five Star Frog Splash hit hard. Rob Van Dam raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Punk, causing him to roll around in agony. The chair gets put around the head of CM Punk, who then gets driven face-first into the mat, crushing his wind pipe against the steel. “Careful what you wish for Punk, you might just get it, and you know what? It’s going to be your funeral at High Stakes!”

Paramedics come running out to help CM Punk as Rob Van Dam exits via the crowd the paramedics help Punk out of the arena as we cut to a commercial break.

Christopher Daniels vs Chavo Guerrero

Daniels’ theme hits and out comes Christopher Daniels wearing his trusty robe he lifts off the hood and he lifts his arms and straightens them he walks down the ramp into the ring. The fans’ cheers turn to jeers as Chavo Guerrero’s theme hits and he walks out from the back he and Daffney come out and she walks him down the ramp and towards the ring she decides to walk to the back as Chavo enters the ring and we are ready for the match.

Chavo uses a basement dropkick to the knee. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Weird kick by Chavo on Daniels. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Christopher Daniels fights out of a grapple. DDT by Christopher Daniels. Daniels crushes Chavo with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Chavo counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Chavo crushes Daniels with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Daniels pushes out of a Chavo Guerrero hold. Vicious kick to the teeth from Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Angel's Wings. Mistico quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Christopher Daniels turns around. Mistico drops Daniels to the canvas. Mistico quickly locks on the La Mistica! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Mistico! Chavo and Mistico beat away on Christopher Daniels, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Winner: Christopher Daniels

Brett vs Raven

To be Loved by Papa Roach hits and out comes Brett out from the back and he walks slowly down to the ring he gets booed to the ring but he ignores it all. Suddenly Come As You Are by Nirvana hits and slowly walks out from the back he stands in the entrance way and he throws out his arms in a crucifix he walks down the ramp and to the ring he stops and climbs onto the ring ropes and throws his arms out again in the crucifix and enters the ring.

Raven slams Brett. Brett, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Big kick on Raven by Brett. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Brett scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Brett misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Big clothesline on BD. Raven hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - kick out. Spear! BD is down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Raven only gets knees on a splash. Super kick by Brett. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. BD drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Raven knocks BD to the outside, then signals for the Raven Effect. He reaches out of the ring for Brett...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see BD sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Brett, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. The fight has started up again! Brett attacks Raven, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Da One vs DraVen Matrix©

All The Small Things by Blink 182 hits and out comes Da One he’s carrying out his own microphone tonight after one week of not talking himself up it appears he wants to make a statement this week he’s down the ramp and the fans aren’t too fond of him he enters the ring and the music stops playing. “Finally, WWA is listening to the masses, finally they are seeing that Da One is going to be the future of this company, when I told them of my plans to leave this place and go to a bigger and better compant for better money. They have decided that I am worthy of facing the United States Champion for the title and I am not going to disappoint I am not going to let them down. Their faith in me will be returned as I go my first wrestling title in this company. But this with comes a new name, I am not Da One anymore, no I am Ireland Loves and that’ll be the name you hear a lot in the future!” The lights then go out and Bodies by Drowning Pool hits DraVen Matrix walks out from the back carrying the United States Title the fans are booing him the lights slowly come back on as he walks down the ramp and into the ring. He walks towards Da One and he grabs the microphone from him,

“Your future ends tonight, this title here will never leave my grasp I will not lose this belt I will not lose it a nobody like you and tonight I am going to show you and I will show Raven what happens when you cross DraVen Matrix!” Matrix tosses away the microphone as the bell rings.

Ireland hits a dropkick on DraVen Matrix. Back heel kick from Ireland on DraVen, missed by miles. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. DraVen backdrops Da One out of a piledriver attempt. DraVen Matrix bitch-slaps Ireland. DraVen hits a spinning back kick. 1 - 2 - kick out. DraVen Matrix blasts Ireland with a crap kick. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Da One takes a knee lift from DraVen. Da One ducks a clothesline attempt. Da One uses a running dropkick into the corner, and clearly misses...that was the shits. 1 - 2 - kick out. Da One with a kick to the head. 1 - 2 - 2.999 DraVen takes a second rope chop from Ireland. Ireland hits a quick kick on DraVen. DraVen Matrix takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Ireland takes a chop from DraVen. DraVen Matrix blasts Ireland with a crap kick. Paul Nixon comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Da One turns around. Paul Nixon slams Ireland down. Paul Nixon climbs to the top rope and hits the The Nixon Bomb! Paul leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. DraVen Matrix pins Ireland. Paul Nixon remains in the ring. Da One pushes the referee away. Da One spins Paul around. Da One hits The Guiness!

Winner: …and still WWA United States Champion DraVen Matrix

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them. The WWA United States title has lost image

Diamond Dallas Page vs Chris Hero

BANG! YO IT’S ME! IT’S ME! IT’S D-D-P cuts into SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT by Nirvana Diamond Dallas Page walks out from the back he lifts his hands up in the Diamond Cutter signal and then a firework fires off from the stage he walks down the ramp and into the ring and he does another taunt in the ring. Superman theme hits and Chris Hero comes out from the back the fans are booing him they are not a big fan of Chris Hero he walks down the ramp and into the ring he starts to get into the face of DDP the bell rings.

Diamond Dallas Page hits some punches. Diamond Dallas Page uses a forearm to the face. Diamond Dallas Page uses a forearm to the face. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Flying shoulder tackle by DDP sends Hero to the mat. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Chris Hero pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. DDP takes a back suplex. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Reverse DDT on DDP. Diamond Dallas Page takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Hero walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Diamond Dallas Page moves in for the kill. Diamond Cutter! 1....2....3.

Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

Chris Jericho vs Christian Cage

Throat-first drop onto the top rope from Christian Cage! Full nelson on Jericho...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Jericho gets out the back of a Christian Cage bodyslam attempt. Standing kicky thing by Chris Jericho on Cage. Hard legsweep by Jericho. 1 - 2 - kick out. Springboard dropkick from Chris Jericho...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Cage takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Cage blocks a kick from Chris Jericho. Pick-up into a powerbomb, Jericho hits hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Christian Cage brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Jericho!! That was incredibly brutal, i LOVE that move. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Cage slams Chris Jericho down. Christian Cage snap suplexes Jericho. Chris Jericho powers out of a Christian Cage headlock. Vertical suplex by Chris Jericho. Christian Cage was really high...i can relate to that. Springboard dropkick from Chris Jericho that looked pretty cool.

The Rock Walks out from the back the fans stand stunned he then runs down the aisle with a chair! Jericho and Christian Cage continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. The Rock slides in and blasts Christian Cage with a chair to the head! Rock climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Chris Jericho moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Codebreaker. 1....2...3, it's finished. The Rock pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault Cage! Right hands rain down on Christian Cage, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, The Rock turns and asks for a microphone

The ring announcer passes the microphone to The Rock as Cage still lays in the ring Jericho is outside the ring looking at The Rock, they exchange glances as Jericho walks to the back. “The Rock is back in town!” the fans cheer “After months of back and forth negiations with both WWA and WWE I got the best damn deal any wrestler was ever going to get. I did it all for the money! I am back here because WWA came calling with a big fat pay check and they made sure that The Rock’s best interests are met. I know you fans have wanted to see The Rock back in a ring for months, and I assure you it meant a lot to me, in fact it meant so much to me I have to carry a bag to carry all that money WWA gave me for being here in this ring.” the fans start to boo. “You can call it greed, you can call it selling out, but I couldn’t give a monkey crap!” the fans chant “You Sold out! You Sold out!” “Shut your pie holes, and listen right now, The Rock is doing what is best for The Rock, and what is best for The Rock? Being assured that I wear the WWA World Heavyweight Title at High Stakes my name has been entered in the High Stakes Rumble and I will win the match, and go on to be the new WWA World Heavyweight Champion! And I don’t give a monkey crap who I have to beat whether it be the candyass of Sting, Samoa Joe, or whoever the hell else WWA drags out of the closet for the High Stakes Rumbles, I will be the next WWA World Heavyweight Champion, if you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell what the rock…is cookin’” The Rock’s music hits and he taunts the fans they boo as Thunder goes off the air.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
revolution-1.jpg

The official Preview of Revolution

The Rock surprises all by making his way to WWA, but what has he got in store of the promotion? He tells his story exclusively to Revolution! Do we now have a clear favourite for the High Stakes Rumble?

High Stakes is coming and we will see an all out war break out? Or will it be all quiet on the western front with the PPV only 12 days away?

Monday see's the debut of Scott Sandars, a talented Australian that will look to make his mark on the wrestling world! Also we see the young up and coming star Paul Nixon take on the United States Champion DraVen Matrix, this will be for the U.S Title!

Also for the first time in WWA history we will see a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, oh my!

Confirmed Matches

Tables Ladders & Chairs Match
Second City Saint (CM Punk & The Buttboy) vs The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & Devon Dudley)?

Paul Nixon vs DraVen Matrix?

Scott Sandars vs [FONT=&quot]Christian Cage

wwa.jpg

[/FONT]WWA News: Development updates, House Shows, injured talent

WWA is going to be doing a tour of Japan, England, and New Zealand in the coming weeks, though no shows have been confirmed, or dates. WWA will most likely be taking Revolution to Japan, and House Shoes, Thunder to England, and House Shows in New Zealand.

WWA is also considering an Australian tour, as there were rumours of one circling through the internet that Starrcade might be headed down under. Though WWA has no confirmed nor denied these claims at this stage.

House Shows have been held in Atlanta, and Florida over the weekend, Saturday Night saw a good crowd turn out to the Georgia Dome to see a big card

DraVen Matrix def. Diamond Dallas Page
Christian Cage def. Alex Shelley
CM Punk & The Buttboy def. Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins
Scott Sandars def. Paul Burchill
Paul Nixon & The Shark Boy def. Ireland Loves & El Puma
Victoria def. Mickie James

And in Florida we saw development stars and main guys clash in a big night out!

Sting def. Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels def. Navin
AJ Styles def. Ace Steel
IL Cognito def. Jimmy Jacobs
Tha Naturals def. KC James & Kassidy James
James Storm def. Retail Dragon
Portia Perez def. Bri Bella
Pandora def. Nicole Bella

Claudio Catagnoli is said to be up beat despite being out injured with a knee injury, Chris Hero was seen sitting with the injured star at ringside during the Atlanta House Show. WWA.com will do an interview with the star before the High Stakes PPV, where he will do a Q&A with Jackson Buckley.

Yousuf Hawk is said to be displeased with not being asked to do much work around the company, while WWA had offered him a weekly article on WWA.com he turned that down wanting more he is said to be unhappy that the WWA staff has not asked him to do radio interviews, nor any other interviews since his injury.

Both WWA and Yousuf Hawk have not come to an agreement in what he will do while he is not working. Wrestleres backstage are said to be getting a bit irritated with his attitude and some have been very vocal backstage about having him removed from the backstage area until he is fully healed.

Users who are viewing this thread