Your 3rd shot at redemption

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No ball marker, we have settled that. I do wamna watch you play stupidly aggressive shots while avoiding the leg side even on the easiest difficulty....thats a christmas wish list so people should def stop claiming that its possible.

In short....the easy is not easy and the hard is not hard. There is more dependance on the game trying at its hardest to be random and not actually making the batsman respond to the actual delivery or vice versa when bowling. Is that too much to ask?
Is this what you are talking about?
Apologies for the long intro just wanted unedited to show I picked easiest settings..

Last edited:

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
So where were the meaningful arguments. Looks like all of you just pulled out the trump playbook of just yelling.

Not one comment on players primarily preferring the leg side to score runs. Not one player mentioning how you bowling for an hour to a good strategy only yields wickets if the simulation wants you to not because your bowling had any role.

As you can note all that was asked was the option to. Big ant did make big changes including the reverse batting angles. Do you also go to a bowling game and yell at people who use blazers/girders ?

Yes! Im weak, impatient and asking the devs to cater to my need to since all it seems is a toggle and not a whole gameplay mode.

Who and how can you explain the edges? I am totally fine with them being part of the game as it is a big big part in reality but to an ideal shot with ideal timing and ideal footwork?

To the zombie shooter comment? The more succesful zombies games do that. And the ones which cater to your stupid random strategy end up lost in the abyss like left 4 dead. Cod, easily most succesful multiplayer franchise. Stumble on any video and you will see the players develop a strategy to counter zombies from any angle. I dont see bullets being missed simply because they shot one side of its body. Even the zombie game invented the ray gun. Still waiting for a meaningful argument chumps.

Waiting for 1 debate-worthy argument from you fellas.....

Why should we waste our time in explaining things to you or debating anything with you? We r looking forward to the Ashes game, while you are not. End of discussion!

Action22

School Cricketer
Is this what you are talking about?
Apologies for the long intro just wanted unedited to show I picked easiest settings..

Ill swallow my pride and try once more. Cheers to you. Im still afraid in the long run the randomness will catch on but one should expect that when amla is scoring 30 plus runs an over. Moreover, could we also find updates where the randomness be reduced and more merit based on higher difficulties?

Why should we waste our time in explaining things to you or debating anything with you? We r looking forward to the Ashes game, while you are not. End of discussion!

Face palm 10 times for this genius. Our time? Stop joining the crowd and have an original thought for once. The discussion is a bridge to bring atleast what used to be good. Not all of it just some of it. Revive some of its game features and balance between game and simulation.

If ur just follding ur hands and waiting for the ashes. What are you looking fwd that a patch cant fix. As of yet they havent said much so no. If id like to see sometjing. I ask it through a forum not waste "our time"

angad

Chairman of Consent
Ill swallow my pride and try once more. Cheers to you. Im still afraid in the long run the randomness will catch on but one should expect that when amla is scoring 30 plus runs an over. Moreover, could we also find updates where the randomness be reduced and more merit based on higher difficulties?

Face palm 10 times for this genius. Our time? Stop joining the crowd and have an original thought for once. The discussion is a bridge to bring atleast what used to be good. Not all of it just some of it. Revive some of its game features and balance between game and simulation.

If ur just follding ur hands and waiting for the ashes. What are you looking fwd that a patch cant fix. As of yet they havent said much so no. If id like to see sometjing. I ask it through a forum not waste "our time"
giphy.gif

Reactions: DAP

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
This may have been pointed out....

But this would actually only be their second shot at redemption, as DBC 14 cannot be considered a shot at redemption since it was the first game...

And anyway, DBC 14 was great fun and entertained me for many games. DBC 17 made some improvements but unfortunately went backwards in too many areas to sustain my play.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Great to see Big Ant committed to cricket. Looking forward to making the most of this game. It's great that you can do things other than 'just' the Ashes because 'those one tournament' games can be quite limiting. Licences a major step forward hopefully for future games combined with the Academy.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
This may have been pointed out....

But this would actually only be their second shot at redemption, as DBC 14 cannot be considered a shot at redemption since it was the first game...

And anyway, DBC 14 was great fun and entertained me for many games. DBC 17 made some improvements but unfortunately went backwards in too many areas to sustain my play.

You've summed it up perfectly. DBC 14 was fun but 17 managed to make improvements yet go backwards at the same time! My play was not sustained as well. Fingers crossed for Ashes Cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread