Your Most Hated Cricketer.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
dont know if this counts but Lalit Modi- capitalist pig who is ruining cricket

How about you create a special thread to rant all the hate for India, Indian cricket, its administrators, its culture, etc instead of spitting all these in the regular threads?

TOTALLY IRRELAVANT to talk about Lalit Modi in a thread about the "Most Hated cricketer". Taking an opportunity to rile India.

P

pcfan123

How about you create a special thread to rant all the hate for India, Indian cricket, its administrators, its culture, etc instead of spitting all these in the regular threads?

TOTALLY IRRELAVANT to talk about Lalit Modi in a thread about the "Most Hated cricketer". Taking an opportunity to rile India.

Thats why I said "dont know if this counts" this is a hate thread, if you cannot handle it then bugger off.

And no one ever said they hate India or Indian culture, we are mentioning individuals. You sure do love playing the race card, ******.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My most hurted player is ajantha mendis really dont allow any person to hit him six.

Interesting. Jones is my most hurted player, he is always injured. Lee, Flintoff, Watson, Vaughn etc all rate very highly in anyone's hurted list. Although injured is a better word than hurted. In fact, I don't think that hurted is actually a word.

P

pcfan123

Interesting. Jones is my most hurted player, he is always injured. Lee, Flintoff, Watson, Vaughn etc all rate very highly in anyone's hurted list. Although injured is a better word than hurted. In fact, I don't think that hurted is actually a word.

Hopefully Flintoff is not "hurted" enough to play at lords. He always seems to get "hurted" at the wrong time.

On Topic: I hate Sidebottom at times as he was so good in NZ and then just seemed to fall off the wagon.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thats why I said "dont know if this counts" this is a hate thread, if you cannot handle it then bugger off.

And no one ever said they hate India or Indian culture, we are mentioning individuals. You sure do love playing the race card, ******.

So you mean to say that you didnt properly read and understand what the thread was all about? Dont gimme your "dont know if this counts" thing. I am not believing that. The thread title clearly says "Your most hated CRICKETER". Those early few words you used clearly sounded like an excuse for you to rant about Lalit Modi. I am not a fan of Lalit Modi at all, but your intentions were clearly transparent.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I don't like VRV singh... He is an Idiot. He don't know how to respond. When he drops an easy catch, he wants no one to scold him but when he is bowling and if the fielder drops atmost difficult catch, he will scold him in public.... Thats what I Don't like in him.

And the second & third ones I hate is Ravindra Singh Bopara & Samit Patel.
They were born in India but they're now playing to England which I don't like. But I appreciate their cricket.

P

pcfan123

They were born in India but they're now playing to England which I don't like. But I appreciate their cricket.

Full name Ravinder Singh Bopara

Born May 4, 1985, Forest Gate, London

Full name Samit Rohit Patel

Born November 30, 1984, Leicester

Do your research and maybe you wont come across as ignorant and uninformed. Strauss, KP and Prior were all born in South Africa, funny how you did not mention them .

Last edited by a moderator:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Bopara was born in London, Patel was born in Leicester.

OffCutters

International Coach
Monty Panesar. Not a great bowler. Love the hair though.

Then again, I hate the whole England Team.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hate Mahendra Singh Dhoni a lot.
After winning the T20 WC for India, he thinks that Indian team is nothing without him.
He also disrespected the Padmashree awards, by not going to collect it.
That is really shameful. But thats the attitude Dhoni has, and I dont think that he will ever be a success in his personal life.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I kind of hate Bopara too though. He's a coconut.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Ravi-Bopara-First-Test-Century-Signal-280209.jpg
103243.jpg

How can you hate Bopara? The man's a legend. <3 Ravi.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
This whole thread is a joke in my opinion. How can you develop a hatred for someone you don't know? It's not like any of you know these cricketers personally. Hating them because they aren't good enough or get injured is just rubbish. Hating them because they seem arrogant is rubbish - how do you know they aren't different on the field than they are off? No one in this thread has given any decent reason to hate any of the cricketers they hate, it's all bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread