Zimbabwe in Bangladesh

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ireland and Enamul Haq Jnr were brilliant. The batsmen were never in it. The pitch and conditions must have offered something for spinners and swing bowlers, as both of them aren't as destructive eitherwise. Anthony Ireland gets HUGE swing when the conditions suit him, and Haq Jnr large spin. Batsmen were never really in it.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Thought Zimbabwe could have at least beaten Bangladesh A. Quite a low scoring match though, thats what I would expect from Bangladesh A but not Zimbabwe.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I havent watched a Zimbabwe game in a long time...But have they introduced many black players??? I know this has caused a rift in the past but are the white players still upset by this?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Hooper said:
I havent watched a Zimbabwe game in a long time...But have they introduced many black players??? I know this has caused a rift in the past but are the white players still upset by this?
The rift was cause by payments not being made on time. No big issue between black and white.
Of the current side, Ireland and Williams are white, I think the rest are black.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you sure what about Heath Streak and all the other white players? Did they just quit?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hooper said:
Are you sure what about Heath Streak and all the other white players? Did they just quit?

Yea most of those players quit cause they weren't happy with the Government.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Four-day game result

Zimbabwe 1st innings: 293 all out (Mohammad Shahzada 5/45)
Bangladesh A 1st innings: 380 all out (Javed Omar 173)
Zimbabwe 2nd innings: 295/3

Match drawn

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Very good knock by Omar, it was good to see Zimbabwe making a decent start to their 2nd inns, it does look like they batted too slowly to get a result though.

Users who are viewing this thread