Would you pay ?10 for a downloadable update?

How much would you pay?

• Anything

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • ?10 -?15

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • ?5-?10

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Nothing, I've paid once

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If Transmission said they could work on a patch that not only included the most vital bugs but had new features, new bits of the game engine, etc etc. Would you pay for it?

I'm talking one that would take like 6 months or so. Obviously this would cost money as Transmission have other games to spend developing time on.

I aint into DLC too much myself, think its a rip off. But I feel we are so close to getting a really good cricket game, its just needs a hell of a lot of tweaking

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Hell no ..... why should I pay for something that should have been in the game in the first place?

And stop giving them ideas!! :laugh

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
I would prefer not to pay for it. In India PC Version costs about $10. More than $10 for a patch, NO WAY :laugh.

Don't start speculating. First, Let them do official announcement on the content of the patch .

Last edited:

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
No way they are gonna say that. They can't sell something which was wrong before release and can't admit it either. That will give their company a bad name.

Also, I don't think I am willing to pay for the service which should have been part of the product quality. If they do provide a patch, then they will probably have better sales in the next iteration by winning everybody's trust.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
How about Codies give my money back. Where is money back policy when you need one.

Warch El

School Cricketer
is DLC even possible on the Xbox 360 version? Certainly doesn't suggest it's supported on the back of the box

wouldn't pay for bug fixes. Would for enhanced content - grounds, teams etc

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think Codies are just like Treyarch, S**T

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
No, this game is not worth it. Too many bugs, too many problems. Just like every other cricket game out there.

Appeal has worn off offline with the ridiculous ai.

D

Dutch

No of course not, I paid my money, I have consumer rights....I......I.....

Ah who am I kidding..I'd probably pay twice that much, pay for dinner, do the washing up and give each programmer a free full body to body massage just to have a decent game of cricket on my wee little computer, but then again I'm just a cheap sl*t:D

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If if actually fixed things and improved the game then yes. Hard to see how a patch can actually help much.

Users who are viewing this thread