Ashes 2009 performance fix (A real one!!!)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I kind of figured this out but thought it couldn't be anything as simple as that. I remember I had music on got bored switched off media player and game became laggy instantly :/

D

Dutch

I tried this and unfortunately it didn't work for me. I think it might have to do with the song I was playing in the background; "Yes Sir I can Boogie" by Baccarac. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. The lyrics and accents are stunning and they do this wonderful choreography. If you don 't know it look it up on You Tube.

I also tried a number of other things. you might like to try this at home;

Squeeze a lemon into about 4 litres of warm water in a bucket or tub. Add a teaspoon of honey and stir well. Take of shoes and socks and place feet in water. Stand up and hold gaming pad in right hand whilst holding a peeled banana in your left hand whistling the theme to Star Wars.

I am convinced that this improves gameplay. I will write my further experiences when I wake up and let you all know my secret which I cant tell you yet because it is very secret and could in fact lead to amazing gameplay once and for all for everyone but is still very secret.

I am very interested in how others think this improves their gameplay.

In fact the first person who sends in a picture or video of them actually doing this gets 10.000 dollars vcash from me!

I await with bated breath...........

Last edited by a moderator:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I did something similar. I drank Vodka and I was actually in the game. Talk about performance boost.

This media player not worked for me. So I closed game and listened to music instead.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
stadiums without crowds

Hi guys i m facing a problem,the game is working smooth but i m getting staduims without crowds,cameramen,groundsmen appearing but no crowds,though it is ticked on in graphic settings,pls help.plssss

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Ok , something that i must let all of you know. This fix doesnt work if any of the custom kits are enabled. If we play with the default kits , everything is hunky dory.

Also i want to charge Dutchad with palagrism , the method of secret awesome gameplay is actually mine. He managed to steal it from me through his dark Tantrik methods. & by the way , i can boogie too , that too without being called sir.

Benda

School Cricketer
Worked for me 100%, but only for the 1st time i tried it it. now it jst doesn't seem to work. same stuttering and lagging. I'm slowly losing patience with this game!

:shout CALLING EA SPORTS!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! EA CRICKET 2010!! EA CRICKET 2010!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!

:hpraise

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
You're calling out to EA for help? With a cricket game?

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Ok , something that i must let all of you know. This fix doesnt work if any of the custom kits are enabled. If we play with the default kits , everything is hunky dory.

False. Mine works great with all of my custom kits enabled.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
This fix works great for me. I am now playing it with all maxed! Thanks a ton!!
but i am unable to understand why wmp muted is boosting the performance of the game

Users who are viewing this thread