11th Game: Pakistan vs Australia

Afridi-Star

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't bring this topic here, sorry to say this but i guess you will be under scanner now. as you said let me tell you, it's not Pak who we blame it's the Terror Org which runs on Pak soil and your Gov watch it hand on hand.

Sorry i wont say anything on this

/END

First get your RAW out of Pakistan! Ever noticed Raw read the other way round means WAR? :spy

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I only watch it when India lose.. its funny but now its Pakistan fault.. lol!! losers will always losers:sarcasm

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Ignore that Comment.. I don't really watch Star news..someone just mationed it. but still I bet half of India will be blaming Pakstan.

LOGIC

We played crap. we lost a game to Pakistan. it was just a slight chance we would have got to give one more try.

Please talk sensible, it's all our fault why do we depend fully on your performance ?

ammar26

School Cricketer
Don't bring this topic here, sorry to say this but i guess you will be under scanner now. as you said let me tell you, it's not Pak who we blame it's the Terror Org which runs on Pak soil and your Gov watch it hand on hand.

Sorry i wont say anything on this

/END

Brother we are not terrorists and not even supporting terrorists
You people should control your media
U can see now how ur news channels are blaming PAKISTAN now with no reason

Afridi-Star

School Cricketer
chetan0304..from ur name i remember a very famous victory for Pakistan in Sharjah. Javed Miandad smacking the last ball for six off Chetan Sharma to win the match! What an amazing feat.

Well, he more reminds me of a Shaitan :laugh

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Of 500 channels in India 5 are allowed to be idiotic. :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread