what is your favourite kit in cricket

The ones that started it all
88562.jpg

88566.jpg

54060.jpg

Also I couldn't help but notice that Australia seem to now be the only country who doesn't have coloured pipping on their whites.

Yeah I think you might be right. Cuz I'm sure they only used the colours in series that had day/nighters. But playing conditions have changed now so it's now all ODIs

Yeah, and that tells me that the BCCI were`nt as money minded then as they are now as they were very reluctant to use colored clothing in ODIs till pretty late. As you said, we used to alternate between colored and whites in many ODI series. Colored clothes were used for series which had day nighters in them while for others against sides like Zimbabwe, whites were used.

I dunno if it's just me, but our kit under lights looks awesome. Especially the orange names on our back. Looks fly.

I dunno if it's just me, but our kit under lights looks awesome. Especially the orange names on our back. Looks fly.

Still think we should revert to they sky blue though. That's the true color of the Indian cricket team.

Maybe use this for night matches and the regular ones for regular matches. Or a home/away kind of shpeel.

How often does India switch up the kit? Every two years or so?

Yeah. Sky blue was awesome. Looked great :)

rahuldravidfan added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

We change the kit every 4 yrs I guess. During the World Cups to be precise :)

Yep. We have Nike & we are the Richest sports organization in world. Great combo :clap

I am waiting for our next kit already. The current kit just doesnt look good to my eyes after as many looks on it (with the players wearing it, etc).

India means 'blue', especially light blue. That 'orange and black' kit that Sachin wore in that video posted here was cool, but it just doesnt look 'India'. The light blue color has become the color of India that it has to feature in all the kits that India use (and it should be the dominant color).

Users who are viewing this thread