PC T20 Tournament

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dabi

Who won the second game?

Dabi we were disconnected twice when we tried to play a second game.
Reno says he will play tonight,Dont know if thats 2 late to play?

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well it's not late but the way the tournament is shaping up, mspeed and indian11 will qualify from our group and since both of you have already qualified and mspeed needs it to finish today, I suggest that in the interest of saving time, you both call your second game a draw because it won't affect you both in anyway (NRR or otherwise). But ofcourse the decision is upto the both of you.

Dabi added 12 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

I mean by my rough calculations, indian11 is already in the semi-final. There's no way he won't go through unless he gets beaten by a margain of something like 200 or above. Or I chase whatever he scores in like 2 overs.

That leaves mspeed and myself, by my (rough) calculations, I need to beat indian11 by a margain of around 170 or chase his target in 5 overs to qualify! Either of those would be difficult (though not impossible). So I guess what I'm saying is that you forgo your match and as soon as I finish my match with indian11 (we aim to start at 1:PM GMT), the semi-finals can take place!

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just lost to indian11 and that makes the two semi-finalists from Group B indian 11 and mspeed. I've updated the tables.

Jara will play indian11 and reno to play mspeed!
Best of luck to all four of you! :)

indian 11

Club Cricketer
I just lost to indian11 and that makes the two semi-finalists from Group B indian 11 and mspeed. I've updated the tables.

Jara will play indian11 and reno to play mspeed!
Best of luck to all four of you! :)

Bad luck Dabi, u played well as well.

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
@ DABI

If by 2mrw before 1PM IST my match finishes with reno, then its ok... otherwise u should be playing in my place in the semis...

jaraarrow

International Coach
gAME

Ok ive just come in from work and i am ready for my game.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Indian

Isnt online,is it worth playing my second game with reno?No dont think i will bother imo.

jaraarrow added 12 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Ok everyone its getting late here,22.30 and i have to be up for my last day at work(off for 10 days):)at 04.30.
The good news is i finish work at 09.30 tomorrow and i will be ready for my semi at 10.30 am gmt.

Last edited:

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
M leaving guys.. Now Dabi will have to play in my place...

All the best to all four of you....:)

jaraarrow

International Coach
Game

Ok i am ready for my semi-final,waiting for indian.

indian 11

Club Cricketer
Just won my semi final against Jara

I scored 240/9 in 20 overs and won by 165 runs. Better luck next time buddy....:)

jaraarrow

International Coach
Indian11

Indian if you are that desperate to win a game,then so be it and good luck.
Bowling as far outside off stump as possiple with your spinner and a packed offside field so i couldnt hit the ball on the legside.Well it just wasnt cricket.
Either that or i was getting stumped.:mad: So i just let u have my last 3 wickets.
Good look to remaining players.
The rules are being broken imo,late cursor movement was used in one of my other games also.

Last edited:

indian 11

Club Cricketer
Indian if you are that desperate to win a game,then so be it and good luck.
Bowling as far outside off stump as possiple with your spinner and a packed offside field so i couldnt hit the ball on the legside.Well it just wasnt cricket.
Either that or i was getting stumped.:mad: So i just let u have my last 3 wickets.
Good look to remaining players,i will be taking no further part in any other tournys.
The rules are being broken imo,late cursor movement was used in one of my other games also.

Omg, man it has been used against me as well and I used it against Dabi as well. But he didn't said anything otherwise I wud have stopped using that. Well if you feel that it was not fair enough then I am more than happy to have the rematch as it is not that important for me to win.:facepalm

jaraarrow

International Coach
Omg, man it has been used against me as well and I used it against Dabi as well. But he didn't said anything otherwise I wud have stopped using that. Well if you feel that it was not fair enough then I am more than happy to have the rematch as it is not that important for me to win.:facepalm

No its ok,no ill feeling but i dont agree with the method u used with your spinner.You were strong position at the time but i felt i had a chance with 4 overs of spin left.
Good luck in the final.

indian 11

Club Cricketer
No its ok,no ill feeling but i dont agree with the method u used with your spinner.You were strong position at the time but i felt i had a chance with 4 overs of spin left.
Good luck in the final.

Jara, I agree with you but I used it because I have faced it as well. :( Lets have a rematch otherwise I am also quitting from tourny as its not important for me to win but its important to play fair, play within rules.

Users who are viewing this thread