PC T20 Tournament

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're right this does happen. In the game between mspeed and myself we were both thinking he other guy is moving the cursor but h wasn't. Well he was but we were doing it immediately after the guy starts his run-up but the change was showing up late for the opposing player. You should've waited to complete the whole game mate! You might've won. :facepalm

Dabi added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Well my thinking is that if only tailenders were left then you've won.
If there were all batsmen remaining, and you had 4 overs of spinnr still to go with no overs of the fast bowler, I'm gonna go with him.

If he had atleast 3 tailenders and you bowled atleast one over of spin already then I'm gonna say you won, we're going to have to wait for mspeed, indian11 and reno to vote on this.

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Does this mean he accepts that he lost to Jara as well?

I definately had only one over of spin left,and riz does say in his above post that he has suffered 4 loses.
But i am not going to beg for a win,so i will let others decide.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I definately had only one over of spin left,and riz does say in his above post that he has suffered 4 loses.
But i am not going to beg for a win,so i will let others decide.

Well for the moment I'll update the points table based on Riz' statement. If he recants, we'll go for a vote.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Tourny

Why dont we have this tourny every couple of months,its fun.The winner is crowned ashes 2009 online champ.
Maybee next time we will get 8 players.

Dabi

Club Captain
GG riz, Riz 77 allout, Reno 78/3

How many overs did you chase it in?

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Why dont we have this tourny every couple of months,its fun.The winner is crowned ashes 2009 online champ.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Actually I got sameer_st and Christy_lenin on board but we'd started by the time I read the replies! :(

The aim is to finish this one by the 23rd hopefully, because mspeed 162 has to leave after that. We'll start a new one after that and hopefully the points table could match that of the PS3 thread! :p

indian 11

Club Cricketer
Man group B is very nicely poised :clap...... Me and Dabi has one win and one loss with 2 games to go for both of us :swords. Ms speed has 2 wins and 2 losses with 4 points. I was just wondering what if Me and Dabi won game each out of two then run rate may prove to be really unfortunate for one of us. :noway:noway:noway

And I am a bit nervous now for my two matches with Dabi. Off late my form has been really poor. I hope that there is no lag for us in that match.:upray:upray:upray:upray

Yes that would be awsome. I think we can have even more players by allowing more than one player to choose same team as it depends on the player and not team that how well he plays.Also I think poits table for PS3 tourny looks very good and detailed. May be for next tourny we can have the same.

Also for semi finals and finals, I would suggest that we should not allow custom fileds as sometimes it is really pushing us to get negative either with the spinners or with the fast/medium fast bowlers. Lets see what others think ?

Last edited:

renoldino

Club Cricketer
You're right this does happen. In the game between mspeed and myself we were both thinking he other guy is moving the cursor but h wasn't. Well he was but we were doing it immediately after the guy starts his run-up but the change was showing up late for the opposing player. You should've waited to complete the whole game mate! You might've won. :facepalm

Dabi added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Yeah Dabi you are right. that was a winning match for Riz because the ground was Harare and I was nervous scoring a low score of 185 in that tiny ground because of some heavy lag when I was batting but If he try not to loft every delivery that was a easy win. and I only bowled two bouncers in that 4 overs I bowled and dropped one catch:facepalm:facepalm

renoldino added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

How many overs did you chase it in?

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I won on the 9th over:)

renoldino added 4 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Also for semi finals and finals, I would suggest that we should not allow custom fileds as sometimes it is really pushing us to get negative either with the spinners or with the fast/medium fast bowlers. Lets see what others think ?

Sorry Indian I don't agree playing without custom fields. It is not fun because the default fields are of no use.

renoldino added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Reno give me a shout when u r ready.I leave for work at 11.45,back home tonight at 21.30.Either play before i go to work or when i arrive home if thats ok?

Sure Jara I'll PM you after 21.30GMT

Dabi

Club Captain
Lost my first game to indian11 by a massive margain!
He scored 219 and I got out on 34! :facepalm
My last two batsmen were both stuck at the same end! :mad::noway

indian 11

Club Cricketer
Lost my first game to indian11 by a massive margain!
He scored 219 and I got out on 34! :facepalm
My last two batsmen were both stuck at the same end! :mad::noway

This time I do have the screenshot :)

71388653.jpg

All the best for next game mate.

P

pcfan123

^ is playing that wham bam thank you maam style of cricket even fun?

Dabi

Club Captain
Thanks to the mega effort of Renoldino, we have the new and much improved version of the points table! I must say it looks better than the PS3 version, don't you guys agree?

All thanks to Reno! :happy:hpraise

jaraarrow

International Coach
gAME

Reno i will be ready in about 25 mins ok.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
im gonna take the loss because i think i needed over 15 an over with only 4 wickets in hand. no need to vote on this.:)

riz7khan12 added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

185 in that tiny ground because of some heavy lag when I was batting
that was just normal lag when ure batting, im used to playing with lag, so when u bowled without lag the ball came onto the bat fast. and i needed more than 6 an over and with ur field setting i had to go over the top.

riz7khan12 added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

we cant call it ashes 09 online champ, cause we're not playing the ashes something like AC09 T20 Champ would suit.

riz7khan12 added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

if ure gonna not allow custom fields for semis, final, than might aswell not allow for the whole tournament.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Reno

Well played reno.Give me 10 mins and we will play our second game.

jaraarrow added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Reno beat jara,hope he took the screenshot.

Users who are viewing this thread