Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Unlynch : Riz
I'm actually very confused. I feel Riz's claim is true. Also, I feel Chewie's claim is true as well. As Riz and Ray said, I'm not very convinced by Abhas' claim. I think for now I'm going to go with either Abhas or Aditya.

User2010 added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

I feel it will be right to lynch Aditya as he isn't at all contributing here.
Lynch : Aditya.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now this is interesting.

As a precaution I'm going to Unlynch: Riz until we find out a bit more. It seems a plausible role-claim to me. The thing is, since we can't convert Riz, does he need to die in order for us to win?

Logically, this leaves either Abhas or ARay left as the mafia. User and Aditya were investigated by Ollie and found to be to clean. Ollie is the cop and I'm the doctor. Riz is neutral.

Chewie added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

I'd think that unless Aditya and User have a special role that counters Ollie's investigation of them we should presume they are vanilla townies.

In my opinion it's most likely Abhas who is mafia. He has quietened down considerably since the beginning. His lie-detector claim can't be substantiated. FOS: Abhas. Not going to lynch until I hear other people's opinions.

Chewie

BCCI President
Go away

I'm feeling more like Abhas is the mafia member. Riz can you tells us what you did in your role, what thing the dice made you do and who you did it to?

Abhas said he was role-blocked before, which gave Hedger a convenient opening to falsely role-claim as role-blocker. Some of his posts also seem overly happy when something goes the townies way.

Chewie

BCCI President
If not a member, am I barred from posting?

Yes.

Chewie added 5 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Roles being sent out. Post here after you receive yours. Day 1 starts tomorrow I'd say.

General Guidelines:

- Role-claiming is allowed at any point, although quoting my PM to you will get you mod-killed.
- No discussion about the game outside the thread, please.
- No ghost posting / posting if you aren't playing.
- Day phases last 48 hours or till the hammer vote, whichever comes first. Although I might extend it if I feel the discussion is good/we're getting close to a hammer/I don't have much time to do a write up :p
- Night phases last 24 hours. Should be enough time to get all your roles in. Although, again, might last a bit longer due to time constraints.

In the rules

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, if Aditya was investigated then I feel it is Abhas or ARay. I'm more inclined towards Abhas.
Unlynch : Aditya

Abhas

Retired Administrator
This is how I've used my role of Lie-Detector so far:

Night 1: Investigated whether BKB was mafia, got a false result. This was the basis of me defending him like I did.

Night 2: Decided to go for User, but was role-blocked.

Night 3: Investigated BKB again, just to make sure I had a proper role, looking at Ollie's role-claim. Received a positive result this time, which was opposite of what I had got in the first night, and clearly impossible because he was already dead as a townie.

This effectively makes me a Vanilla townie.

Now, about the activity, like I said earlier, my exams have started, and I'm not being online as much as I used to earlier, for obvious reasons.
I don't expect it to increase any further, because I have exams till 23rd, and I'm flying to India on 24th, where, I believe, I would rather be meeting friends and family, than sit in front of a computer, atleast for the initial few days.

About Riz's role, doesn't it make him individually inclined, or is he still town?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Right, there is 7 people left. 6 of which are townies and 1 of which is mafia, if the town lose from here it will be epically embarrassing. People are being thrown off by role-claims and because the majority of people left in the game have posted since chewie said he was the doc, then it must mean he is actually him. No one has counter-claimed.

Going this day without a lynch would wreck havoc as we are bound to lose one of the major roles in the game. Which is why in my view we should go with the 3-PRONGED ATTACK. Like I stated in a post on the last page. We need to make 3 suspects and then go after them in a set way. We lynch one of them off today, role block one during the night, if the role-block is succesful then clearly that person is mafia, if not the last remaining suspect is the mafia member and the town will still win.

It really is that simple.

ARay

County Cricketer
Now all i can say is that i'm definitely not mafia. Since my ass is on the line here, i might aswell as role claim. Right then i'm actually a crazy neutral who has privileges to either injure, protect, investigate, role block or frame someone during the night with a roll of a dice. I could've become a vanilla townie if Mad had cured me.

That makes you individual aligned. Then, you are still anti-town.
Its interesting because if you can frame people. Then it would make sense if someone came as mafia as a result. That could possibly explain why abhas might have got screwed results)

My head Hurts with all this confusion.

Unlynch: Riz
I think mafia is a greater priority.
So that leaves us with
Ollie- Cop ( If he survives tonight, I am going to say he has been lying to us all along and that he is mafia)
Abhas- Lie detector (So we have a cop and lie detector?)
Aditya- (Townie)
User2010 - (Townie)
Both above based on Ollie's prediction
Riz- Psycho (individual)
Chewie-doctor
So if its 3 suspects it can either be abhas, aditya or user2010.

ARay added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

We lynch one of them off today, role block one during the night, if the role-block is succesful then clearly that person is mafia, if not the last remaining suspect is the mafia member and the town will still win.

It really is that simple.

We dont have a role blocker. I think Riz is the closest thing to a role blocker. But his actions are a role of the dice.

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Ollie- Cop ( If he survives tonight, I am going to say he has been lying to us all along and that he is mafia)
Abhas- Lie detector (So we have a cop and lie detector?)

Having a cop and a lie detector isn't uncommon and the fact that he has got skewed results almost makes me certain there is hidden role in my role. You wouldn't put two sane of them in, one is bound to be insane and the other sane.

If Riz is individual aligned then we need to get rid of him at somepoint, but if we know him it isn't so much of a problem as not knowing the remaining mafia member.

I'm going to do a complete u-turn and say unlynch:Chewie & lynch: ARay.

Chewie's role claim seemed pretty truthful and ARay is almost acting like he is trying to do to much for the town and because he is at the head of the discussion, he never puts himself in the posts or has role-claimed.

So that's it for me, I'll see you in the british morning hoping we have found a mafia member.

ARay

County Cricketer
I'm going to do a complete u-turn and say unlynch:Chewie & lynch: ARay.

Chewie's role claim seemed pretty truthful and ARay is almost acting like he is trying to do to much for the town and because he is at the head of the discussion, he never puts himself in the posts or has role-claimed.

So that's it for me, I'll see you in the british morning hoping we have found a mafia member.

I shall role claim now. I am Vanilla Townie. I am crazy, but I am not dangerous. I can actually be an entertaining at times. I have no special powers apart from a vote during the day phase.

I hope this helps answer your question.
I really am clueless as to whom to vote for at the moment.
Lets all vote on one person shall we?
I do not want this day to end in a no lynch.
We have to strategize.
Lynch: Abhas
Its my gut feeling that I am going with.
If abhas ends up as townie, and ollie survives the night.
I will say hit ollie during the next day. Because there is a good probability that he is mafia.
It Aches inside though, because I am not sure who is what. I am trying my best.
Anyways the rest is up to you guys to decide.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Go away

I'm feeling more like Abhas is the mafia member. Riz can you tells us what you did in your role, what thing the dice made you do and who you did it to?

Abhas said he was role-blocked before, which gave Hedger a convenient opening to falsely role-claim as role-blocker.
Some of his posts also seem overly happy when something goes the townies way.

You got that wrong. He claimed he was the role-blocker, and I confirmed that I was blocked. You need to look at the sequence of events again.

ARay, What do you mean Ollie survives the night? Ofcourse he will. The Doc's protecting him, and there isn't any way he can be killed off. So, you're basically saying, you want to lynch me off today, kill someone at night, and lynch off Ollie tomorrow, then get another kill, that gets you in a much stronger position, with 2 experienced players out, you can manipulate the rest.. Riz being the next target..
I'm not buying that.
Lynch: ARay

Chewie

BCCI President
I can't protect people twice in a row.

I would have thought the fact that I protected Ollie last night would suggest he is townie because if he was mafia he wouldn't be able to injure himself.

ARay

County Cricketer
You got that wrong. He claimed he was the role-blocker, and I confirmed that I was blocked. You need to look at the sequence of events again.

ARay, What do you mean Ollie survives the night? Ofcourse he will. The Doc's protecting him, and there isn't any way he can be killed off. So, you're basically saying, you want to lynch me off today, kill someone at night, and lynch off Ollie tomorrow, then get another kill, that gets you in a much stronger position, with 2 experienced players out, you can manipulate the rest.. Riz being the next target..
I'm not buying that.
Lynch: ARay

That is the most ridiculous line I have heard from someone as experienced as you abhas. Docs cannot protect the same person for two nights in a row.
I am not buying your lie detector role any longer.
Its either you or ollie who is mafia. I am vanilla townie. I will be soon dead anyways. The mafia are not going to keep me alive too long and if not the mafia then I shall die by other means.

Either way, I really do not mind dying if it helps townies win. I can take self satisfaction in the fact that I helped lead the discussions to townies winning.

If you and ollie are truely townie. Then it means ollie got prediction about user2010 or aditya wrong. I feel user is townie. So it would be aditya who is the mafia (whom ollie got a prediction wrong).

Anyways I am writing every post like its my last post. As I do not know if I will be the one being lynched or not. But if I am and when you do find out my identity. Read my posts carefully again and make the correct choices.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
That is the most ridiculous line I have heard from someone as experienced as you abhas. Docs cannot protect the same person for two nights in a row.

That is completely rubbish. Only in the last game was there such a situation that the Doc could not protect the same person twice in a row, otherwise I've always seen docs being able to protect the same person more than once.
What happened to your experience, Ray?

I'll post some examples of previous doc roles:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1786128-post122.html

You are Gianluigi Buffon, Team Football-Aligned. You are one of the world's best goalkeepers, if not the best. You a star for Juventus and Italy and you have been named Serie A Goalkeeper of the Year a staggering nine times. As a result of being such a great shot stopper, you can also stop a player from being killed. Each night you may PM me the name of whoever you want to protect.

You win when Team Football wins, if you survive to the end.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1760275-post248.html

You are Rahul Dravid, the Wall, Team Cricket-aligned. You have an incredible defensive technique, so you are the wall. Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect. If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared. You may not protect yourself. More commonly known as the Doctor.

You win when Team Cricket wins, if you survive till the end.

It is obvious Chewie might be making that up so that the mafia targets Ollie, and that saves the town from a kill.

ARay, you've been over-the-top in your attempted accusations. There was nothing "ridiculous" about the line, but because I had accused you in the following paragraph, you conveniently ignored all that and hyped up the single line after Chewie posted.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't suspect you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread