Mar 17 : England vs West Indies

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
I don't watch much England Domestic Season.

So I want to ask English supporters here, England don't have any leg spinner or left-arm spinner?

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
A bit surprised by the West Indian approach. They are trying to whack every ball as if they've to chase it down in 30 overs. They should've sent in Sarwan to try and build partnership as they aren't chasing a huge total.

Last edited:

Sureshot

Executive member
BBC are showing a wicket at 53/1 but cricinfo ain't :facepalm

Bit of an unfair situation to throw Tredwell to, like him or loathe him. 58/0 and racing, no win situation for him unless he happens to take wickets which I doubt.

TMS won't be reading worthless duck method sheets to see where England need to be wickets wise, they'll be checking out flight schedules!

Eat those words! :p

Good work from Prior to stump Smith.

crazyrahul - Not a huge amount of leggies around England, Rashid, Max Waller, Will Beer, but they're all really young. A few more SLA's, seasoned spinners too.

Sammy is playing a shot a ball, could be interesting.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
A bit surprised by West Indies approach. They are trying to whack every ball as if they've to chase it down in 30 overs. They should've sent in Bravo/Sarwan to try and build partnership as they aren't chasing a huge total.

Someone tell WI that they don't need to pile up their NRR, just a simple win will make them to QFs. :p

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well i dont understand this Move.What are They(WI) Trying to do? Req Runrat is just over 4 only look to bat through :(

The only way you can loose this game by loosing wickets and they are going on every ball

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Darren Bravo gone too, I am really disappointed. I had great expectations from him. He needs to work hard to come near Brian Lara's excellence. :mad

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
A good start by both the teams and anything is possible

Harshshah

Club Captain
Really a smashing start from West Indies!!

Really West Indies dont have the experiance to get through!!

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
:lolLoved the hitting from Gayle and in the way he smashed away the bowlers.Darren Sammy looking to replicate the innings of Gayle have been lucky to be not out and to get the desired results.I can smell that he will soon give up his wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread