Sep 23 - England v India

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
lol Chawla and Bhajji the 2 spinners we did not expect in the T20 squad are running through England line up.

----------

hah Gangully is furious the way England is batting against spin.

----------

They are tweaking toying with England.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good news for us if pitches behave this way and are typical Lanka wickets. I am still not reading much into this match as far as bowling is concerned. We batted well, great to see Sharma doing well. The two spinners have bowled well, no doubt. But, there's always some doubt. :p OMG, this is real stupid from England batsmen though.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow bhajji gets his 4th of the day. Spinner's having fun there that's why we say only two spinner's are enough for england and today england proved it :D

coolz_hari

International Coach
English batsman are playing like they have never seen spin bowling in the past

----------

60/9.. The world champions England

----------

India would win but fast bowling is still a concern

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
:lol People getting awfully excited over a dead match. Let's wait for the real matches to begin again before jumping to conclusions.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
So England's lowest total in T20 International. Lost by 90 runs against weak bowling lineup of India.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
:lol People getting awfully excited over a dead match. Let's wait for the real matches to begin again before jumping to conclusions.

For me, the excitement is not about how poor England batsmen have been against our spinners but, how well the two spinners (whom no Indian fan wanted to see in the XI) have bowled.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

lol I hope England don't play Pakistan or Sri Lanka in super 8, otherwise they are getting out of the tournament very early this time.

We got excited about our spinners whom we did not expect to see in the squad have won us the match.

coolz_hari

International Coach
India should worry about their fast bowling... And by the way England played today it will be a tough time for them in future matches. Every time will go with spin attack. Never the less its an international match own comprehensively

Params7

International Cricketer
Group F should provide more competitive matches. At least Saffies and Pak can play spin.

Gurjot95

National Board President
England should feel lucky for escaping lowest T20 total.

I remember some people saying in England Vs Afghanistan match that England were just putting India on shame by getting Afghans out cheaply. Well, where is your God now? :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I heard Harsha say we face SA, Aus and Pak next. This is going to be exciting and difficult for India as all these 3 teams are dangerous! I hope we bring out our best now.

Users who are viewing this thread