MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
10th Match, Group A: England v India at Colombo (RPS)

odds bet365

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I don't know how India are favorites to win the match. England are better then us in both bowling and fielding department. If India have to win, they need to bowl really well and field equally good as well. Gambhir and Sehwag are also not going well at the opening which is another worrying sign.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And, Sehwag is not playing. And, so is Ashwin. What is it, I don't really know. Surely, we have qualified but, why not play these both? Match winners on their own and you need to have matches under your belt especially for Viru as he seems a bit out of touch.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
And, Sehwag is not playing. And, so is Ashwin. What is it, I don't really know. Surely, we have qualified but, why not play these both? Match winners on their own and you need to have matches under your belt especially for Viru as he seems a bit out of touch.

I agree. I am little surprised that they decided to rest Sehwag and Zaheer when they are going through a horrible form. India will need an inform Sehwag and Zaheer Khan in Super 8 to do well in the tournament. I would have definitely played both of them, unless they are carrying any injury. Though on the other side, it's good that other players are also getting a chance to play and understand the conditions. Let's see how India does with 5 regular bowlers.

----------

Irfan walking out like a bossss.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm alright with Zaheer not playing tbh. Dinda is the right guy for the format. We did win this thing without him (Zak) in 2007. It's just that Ashwin and Viru had to be there! Piyush Chawla is defo no where near international standards. But, seeing Irfan walk out was sort of nice tbh. Personally, that is. I always enjoy his batting for some reason.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
england fielding is not looking too impressive in these middle overs.they have given a few runs away.india are looking to get a total around 170-180.even if they get there,they cant feel safe as they arent much good with the ball.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
At least we've picked the right game to be shockingly bad.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
With Piyush Chawla, his googly comes with his movement around the stump. If he is coming close to the stump, it's a leg sinner but if he bowls from slightly wide of the stump it will be a googly for sure. He makes it pretty obvious. Don't know why England can't figure it out.

Harbhajan looking good so far. And yes England are collapsing to a "WEAK" Indian bowling line up.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Hasn't turned all tournament, India and England get on the park, massive turn.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Spinner's are bracking the back bone of england 3 wickets for them so far and some tight overs as well

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
England looking absolutely clueless against spin. Not a good sign for them.

Users who are viewing this thread